satan is in charge of every thing God ordian on the earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You seriously need to check yourself in. Section 8
There is an ignore button I have four people on it. Its great you cant see anything they say. Should try it. Makes debating a dream.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Click on there names and it comes up in a box talk to ignore etc. Works a treat. I now get so much less nonsense. I can talk with anyone who wants to talk like an adult. But they are really hard to find in the Christian world for some reason. I get more sense in the pub with the drunks.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Click on there names and it comes up in a box talk to ignore etc. Works a treat. I now get so much less nonsense. I can talk with anyone who wants to talk like an adult. But they are really hard to find in the Christian world for some reason. I get more sense in the pub with the drunks.

I know what you mean there is a lot of garbage coming through. I've already put 2 on ignore. My time is too precious in teaching the Truth of His word, as He called me to, to waste debating some of the out to lunch stuff. Makes you wonder how much junk is out there.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It start to get repetitive. Have you ever looked at Dan Mohler He in my opinion is living as close to jesus I believe as anyone today. I cant speak for everyone . I am only talking about the people I know and have seen preach, No one preaches the way he does. I like a lot of people but Hhe is way in front.

Reactions: Helen

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
You seriously need to check yourself in. Section 8

You won't hear the voice of God until after you experience the death of your flesh.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I know what you mean there is a lot of garbage coming through. I've already put 2 on ignore. My time is too precious in teaching the Truth of His word, as He called me to, to waste debating some of the out to lunch stuff. Makes you wonder how much junk is out there.

The religious Jews had all of God's servant's killed because they couldn't stand listening to the Truth in the gospel of God that we preach to chosen believers. You're one of those who can't stand to listen to the true gospel of God and hear from the Truth which is totally hidden from created man.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
eldios said:- "Those who babble in tongues think they have the Holy Spirit speaking through them. They have never heard the voice of God or obeyed any of His commandments so they will remain confused about how they're created, what the beast is and what will happen on the day of the Lord. They won't learn how they will experience life in the next generation either because they have believed the lies of Satan and the beast instead of hearing the true gospel of God that gives life to all" created men.

As I just mentioned somewhere else the old saying... “A man with an experience is never at the mercy of an argument.”
All I can say is, I feel sorry for all those who reject and smear the things that the Holy Spirit does!!
Personally I would be somewhere nervous of speaking about something God has declared!! Take the argument up with Him.

Isaiah 5:20

20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness..."

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya i pretty much talk a good game and then pray like a Pharisee myself lol. Prolly just a coincidence that guys like that manifest from Christianity, i doubt that it has anything to do with our mutual self-admiration at all.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sword said :- I can talk with anyone who wants to talk like an adult. But they are really hard to find in the Christian world for some reason. I get more sense in the pub with the drunks.

Haha! That is why I like dogs ..they make more sense than some humans. :)

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ya i pretty much talk a good game and then pray like a Pharisee myself lol. Prolly just a coincidence that guys like that manifest from Christianity, i doubt that it has anything to do with our mutual self-admiration at all.
Wow you hurting bro?

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It start to get repetitive. Have you ever looked at Dan Mohler He in my opinion is living as close to jesus I believe as anyone today. I cant speak for everyone . I am only talking about the people I know and have seen preach, No one preaches the way he does. I like a lot of people but Hhe is way in front.

To be honest, it's the first time I hear of Dan Mohler. Would you mind sharing a few links?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
elTell you what heres a great one. pauls thorn blown right of the water. It was not sickness. It was continual buffeting from satan the weasel

The second one is his full school teaching 120 hors long heard it many times now.

Reactions: Helen

Santiago M Anaya

Oct 12, 2014
he is in charge of marrige. Education. Business. Church, Entertianment.Media. cant mind the other one just now.
Hello There. Peace of Christ...lucifer is not encharged of His Church the New Spiritual Jews a.k.a Christians, Jesus is...The catolic church and her spiritual daughters the protestant denominations are not Christianity they are 'christendom'=the end of the dominion of Christ...The religion of lucifer through his spiritual wife here on earth the catholic church...Brother James a.k.a Mr. Bojangles....

Santiago M Anaya

Oct 12, 2014
I am the last servant being used by the Creator to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. You don't have to believe that I'm a servant but if you believe the knowledge of Christ that I have been posting in this forum, then you are enlightened with the love of God like all chosen believers are. A believer listens to the gospel we servants preach to them.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Hello There... Peace of Christ....
You say<<<We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us,<< Who told you that you are of God?!! your pastor?!! Your priest?!! Your wife/husband etc. etc. Your bible or lucifer....If you say that you bible says that you are of The God of Abraham, print the chapter and versicle please.......
Brother James a.k.a Mr. Bojangles.....

Santiago M Anaya

Oct 12, 2014
Yes. Only a few were chosen during this temporary generation to hear the gospel of God and believe those words are true. They were chosen from the beginning.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It appears you're not one of the chosen ones.

Peace of Christ....What about you?!! Are you a chosen one?!! Print the chapter and versicle where your bible says that please....
Brother James a.k.a Mr. Bojangles......

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
he is in charge of marrige. Education. Business. Church, Entertianment.Media. cant mind the other one just now.
Where from Satan came?

Some people ask from where Satan came and from what source he got his power? The answer is that the same producer and director of the movie, who appointed one actor as hero has appointed another as the villain. The villain is also remunerated like the hero. Sometimes the producer-cum-director can enter the movie in the role of a hero and such a role is called as the human incarnation of the Lord. The villain opposes the hero in the cinema. The hero wins over the villain, giving a good message to the spectators. But remember that the hero, who is the producer, has remunerated the villain and also directed every action of the villain as the director of the whole picture.
To recognize God, then to recognize God as the King of this creation and then recognizing His ultimate underlying hidden administration in the entire creation is the essence of spiritual knowledge. We recognize the Government and its administration in this world. It is clear because it is visible to the eyes. But God and His administration are invisible. Invisible does not mean non-existent. This world is filled with cosmic energy, which is invisible. That does not mean cosmic energy does not exist. You can experience the administration of God in every corner of your life. His administration is applied to both living and non-living beings of the creation. The non-living Sun, wind etc., move constantly following the rules of God only. That invisible God comes as visible human incarnation and proves all this. When Jesus ordered the storm in the sea subsided. The plants, birds and animals and all the human beings are under His control only. When Jesus told a tree to die, the tree died. Jesus was controlling the sheep and thus He controls animals and birds.

The human beings are atheists, normal human devotees and real devotees. He also controls the atheists. The disciple of Jesus cut the ear of a soldier who came to arrest. But Jesus attached the ear in the proper place. Thus His enemies are also under His control. The second type, normal devotees worship God for solving their worldly problems. They were also controlled by Him, when He cured their diseases etc., He saved the highest real devotees by suffering on the Cross. Thus, He proved Himself to be the controller of all the non-living and living beings. This means that He is controller of the entire creation.

To recognize such controlling administration in the entire world is recognition of His kingdom. People thought that His kingdom is somewhere in the heaven, which is above the sky. Jesus said that His kingdom is coming to the earth. It means that the human beings on the earth have started recognizing His kingdom on the earth, which is already existing. There is no place, which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings.

Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some people ask from where Satan came and from what source he got his power?
satan has no power none zero zilch. Jesus was given ALL power in heaven and on earth. was there any power Jesus was not give? NO He was given all power. There for satan has none and is acting like a lion. When Jesus is the lion of Judah.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tell you what heres a great one. pauls thorn blown right of the water. It was not sickness. It was continual buffeting from satan the weasel.
AWESOME video. When God says He heals, He heals. Who are we to say it ain't so!

Reactions: Sword