satan is in charge of every thing God ordian on the earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Re the OP.
I would agree that Satan dominates ( because we the Church dropped the ball /dominion..that Jesus gave us after He took it back from the enemy , after Adam first dropped it! )
So I see and agree that in every area he dominates- 'at the moment'...but I cannot agree that , as you said " he is in charge"....never!
He only has the power that God allows him ( re Job)
He only has the power that we allow him. So, "In charge" no...and he knows it!! ...he is lashing out so strongly and brutally now...as you say "he's in every natural area of our lives..." Because he knows his time is limited"

Rev 12.12
"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. ( in Secret Place of the Most High) Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Just my two cents ;)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
it's just that they are spiritually quite distinct; we are called to leave the world, not the earth. It is an important distinction. Heaven is to be manifest in the earth, not the world. Etc.
Yes I get it now. but woud not have thought much about either really. But you are correct.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He only has the power that God allows him ( re Job)
God never allocated power satan in Jobs life. We should start another thread on that if you like. So satna already had the dominion that he took from Adam. Jesus hadnt took it back at that point. God does not employ scum bags ever. All He has is in your hands. It was satans domian.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sword..I'd say yes and no re Job. IF Satan had the power that you say he had, then God couldn't have show that HE was in full control... He told satan that he could not touch Jobs life...that does not sound like satan has 'all the control'...God does. He is nothing more that God tool, it was God who brought Job to satan's attention with " Have you considered my servant Job".
He is just the smith the blows on any warm coals to see what is hidden deep within there that can spring to life. ( Like Jesus said " Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me." Trouble is, we can not say the same..he comes and blows and finds 'something in us'!! ....that's his job..to bring the dross to the top, so God can skim it off until we are pure gold. Limited control....That's how I see it! :)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sword..I'd say yes and no re Job. IF Satan had the power that you say he had, then God couldn't have show that HE was in full control... He told satan that he could not touch Jobs life...that does not sound like satan has 'all the control'...God does. He is nothing more that God tool, it was God who brought Job to satan's attention with " Have you considered my servant Job".
He is just the smith the blows on any warm coals to see what is hidden deep within there that can spring to life. ( Like Jesus said " Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me." Trouble is, we can not say the same..he comes and blows and finds 'something in us'!! ....that's his job..to bring the dross to the top, so God can skim it off until we are pure gold. Limited control....That's how I see it! :)

I had to reread my own posts. I never said satan had full control. I said he opperates illegally. I said satan is in charge of all these peaks there is a teaching on this some where I never heard it. I just heard what I posted and understood it. satan wants to expose us as selfish.
But God never designated satan to do anything for Him against Job that is another teaching in most churches that is wrong.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo these are all "the world" and not "the earth."
Same thing
Wrong

Psalm 33
5 He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

John 16
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Last edited:

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had to reread my own posts. I never said Satan had full control. I said he operates illegally. I said Satan is in charge of all these peaks there is a teaching on this some where I never heard it. I just heard what I posted and understood it. Satan wants to expose us as selfish.
But God never designated Satan to do anything for Him against Job that is another teaching in most churches that is wrong.

Finally, I read about someone who doesn't blame God for what happened to Job.
God is Sovereign in all things, there is no doubt about that. However, God does not interfere in the affairs of man. Mankind is reaping the consequences of our sin on this earth as much as sinful man will also reap in eternity. We cannot Adam because all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. For God to interfere once would have interfere all the time as He is just and fair.
Satan had access to Job's situation because of a significant sin that he probably was unaware of. (Job 3:25-26)
Job didn't have a simple worry, he had a great fear. This fear was sinful and tormented him.(There is a major spirit of fear that causes all fear) Verse 26 says that Job was restless, probably experiencing insomnia or nightmares at times, and that he was not quiet about his situation. (Don't forget that there is death and life in the tongue) Job reaped what he was afraid of, and that was of losing it all. "The thing I greatly feared has come upon me."
In God's providence He held Satan back because He probably still had need of Job. He did not have need of Job's sons and daughters. God knew that their death was covered by the many sacrifices Job made for them and therefore there death would only promote them to heaven.

I have read the whole thread, Sword, and I believe you are bang on in your assessment of Authority.

THE MAN PRINCE
Governance (Reign)
(Gen. 1:21) “I have given you…”

Authority
(Gen. 1:26) “Let them have dominion…”

Power
(Gen. 1:28) “…and subdue it: and have Dominion”

THE DEMON PRINCE

Governance (Reign)

(Mat. 4:9) “I (Satan) will give you”

Authority
(Rom. 6:16) Slaves to sin
Power
(Luke 4:6) “All this power will I give you”

THE PRINCE OF GLORY

Governance (Reign)

(John 3:35) “The Father loves the Son and has given Him all things.”

Authority
(Mark 1:22)“He taught as one having authority”
Power
(Mat. 28:18) “All power has been given unto me

RETURN OF THE MAN PRINCE

Governance (Reign)

(2 Peter 1:3) “… has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness”

Authority
(Luke 9:1) “…and He gave them power and authority over all devils…”
Power
(2 Tim. 1:7) “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

Reactions: Sword

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he is in charge of marrige. Education. Business. Church, Entertianment.Media. cant mind the other one just now.

that is correct, everything of the world since Adam, so what, that's no secret. Adam surrendered his place by trusting his own judgement. but God owns the white pieces, and black pieces, and the board they play on.

what is overcome in Christ is the ability to be faithful until the end of your days in this world. without that there is nothing else to be faithful to that would satisfy God. the world remains as it is and was since Adam, until Jesus return. then things like all flesh will bow will come to pass and so on and so forth.

its just like the first day, there was darkness and God said let there be Light, therefore both coexisted until He separated the Light from the darkness. and it is true they coexisted, because God separated them. The world is in darkness Jesus is the Light of the world, but both the Light and darkness remain in the world until God physically separates one from the other in the world. therefore those in the Light do not have to dwell in the place of darkness any more.

a little side note; Jesus was risen on the 8th day which would be the first day of the next week.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Job didn't have a simple worry, he had a great fear. This fear was sinful and tormented him.(There is a major spirit of fear that causes all fear)
And if you have a fear you are a target for satan you are a bulls eye to him. We say so much/ Even though we are told you have the pwer of life and death in your tounge. Oh some say if any thing happened to my child I would kill myself. I coundnt live if this or that happened. God has given us the power of life and death in our tounge. We need to learn to change our mind and speaking accordingly

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the last servant being used by the Creator to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. You don't have to believe that I'm a servant but if you believe the knowledge of Christ that I have been posting in this forum, then you are enlightened with the love of God like all chosen believers are. A believer listens to the gospel we servants preach to them.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Shalom, eldios.

EXCUSE me?! Did you just say that you have the exclusive on the "knowledge of God called Christ?" Would you care to explain that in a condensed version? I haven't been following along, and I'd like to know how you've come to this conclusion. Could you explain it for me or point me to a post that already explains it, please? Thanks.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Shalom, eldios.

EXCUSE me?! Did you just say that you have the exclusive on the "knowledge of God called Christ?" Would you care to explain that in a condensed version? I haven't been following along, and I'd like to know how you've come to this conclusion. Could you explain it for me or point me to a post that already explains it, please? Thanks.

Here's a few links to some written and spoken words from the mind of Christ that may interest you if you're one of the chosen few;

What is the Beast and the Antichrist?
God and you are ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emfZ58T01nE What is the Beast and Antichrist
Life in a Simulation https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdMT9Zl0vBCg4VugYjVBFw
Our world of good and evil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFf0xh0Lh34
God's Gospel
God's Whiteboard Messages

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Finally, I read about someone who doesn't blame God for what happened to Job.
God is Sovereign in all things, there is no doubt about that. However, God does not interfere in the affairs of man.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

I can see you don't know God but don't worry, all created men will hear His voice in the next generation.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's a few links to some written and spoken words from the mind of Christ that may interest you if you're one of the chosen few;
WOW! just that statement and the ones before appear certainly cultish. I checked out your links and I must say there's a lot of garbage.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And if you have a fear you are a target for Satan you are a bulls eye to him. We say so much/ Even though we are told you have the power of life and death in your tongue. Oh some say if any thing happened to my child I would kill myself. I couldn't live if this or that happened. God has given us the power of life and death in our tongue. We need to learn to change our mind and speaking accordingly

I agree. God hasn't given us a spirit of fear.
Our words are destructive or constructive, but either way they proceed from the heart. When the heart believes negative and fearful things, which is certainly out of sync with the mind of Christ, what comes forward in the tongues are the fruit of those beliefs. That's one of the reasons I believe in the importance of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We yield our tongues to Him so that we can always speak life with our tongue.

Reactions: Helen and Sword

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
WOW! just that statement and the ones before appear certainly cultish. I checked out your links and I must say there's a lot of garbage.

The religious Jews had the same thoughts about me. They didn't believe I was an invisible spirit speaking through a visible human being.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I agree. God hasn't given us a spirit of fear.
Our words are destructive or constructive, but either way they proceed from the heart. When the heart believes negative and fearful things, which is certainly out of sync with the mind of Christ, what comes forward in the tongues are the fruit of those beliefs. That's one of the reasons I believe in the importance of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We yield our tongues to Him so that we can always speak life with our tongue.

Those who babble in tongues think they have the Holy Spirit speaking through them. They have never heard the voice of God or obeyed any of His commandments so they will remain confused about how they're created, what the beast is and what will happen on the day of the Lord. They won't learn how they will experience life in the next generation either because they have believed the lies of Satan and the beast instead of hearing the true gospel of God that gives life to all created men.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The religious Jews had the same thoughts about me. They didn't believe I was an invisible spirit speaking through a visible human being.
Oh, enlightened one. Shall we now bow down in thy presence.

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who babble in tongues think they have the Holy Spirit speaking through them. They have never heard the voice of God or obeyed any of His commandments so they will remain confused about how they're created, what the beast is and what will happen on the day of the Lord. They won't learn how they will experience life in the next generation either because they have believed the lies of Satan and the beast instead of hearing the true gospel of God that gives life to all created men.

You wouldn't hear the voice of God if it was slap dab right in front of you. I've heard Him many times and one thing He doesn't say is anything to make Himself so self-important as you do. That's because He is confident in who He is and doesn't need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
You wouldn't hear the voice of God if it was slap dab right in front of you. I've heard Him many times and one thing He doesn't say is anything to make Himself so self-important as you do. That's because He is confident in who He is and doesn't need to.

If you have actually heard My voice speaking directly into your mind, then you would know who I AM.