Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi HiH

I just don't see the Vatican in those verses. And I don't think it has been revealed yet. I think people's views on Rev 17 and 18 are just views at the moment, including mine, we don't know yet who the Harlot will be, and is Babylon even reffering to a specific location?

For starters, there is not enough real reliable information to start making claims about Rome or the Vatican representing Babylon, no offense anybody, but right now USA is the most influential nation, it is the centre of attention and it has been for decades and decades, it's the number 1 major world power at the moment, and many things are centralized in the USA, they got possibly the most powerful military in the world, a lot of the world's biggest businesses are based in the US, USA is also a leader in world entertainment, NYSE is one of the biggest if not the biggest stock markets in the world, at the moment there is a lot of centralization and focus on the USA.

Italy has a lot less influence on the current global scale compared to USA.

In saying that, China is also a major world power, and has a massive influence on nations of the East.

Both USA and China have more influence in this world than Italy.

Reactions: Marymog

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In saying that, China is also a major world power, and has a massive influence on nations of the East.

Both USA and China have more influence in this world than Italy.

So I really believe some protestants have got it wrong, when they say Babylon is referring to Rome or the Vatican.

And when it comes to the "Harlot", the idea "sex sells" did not come out of the Vatican.

Reactions: Marymog

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

Do you really think the Vatican reigns over the kings of the Earth?

at the moment there is a lot of centralization and focus on the USA.

Currently, Is it not rather New York?

the parallel to Babylon is based primarily upon the speed with which her judgment comes, as was also the case with Babylon:

Says who?

How about we have a look at Habbakuk 1

Or Jeremiah 50 and 51.

Is the Vatican an economic and military superpower reigning over the kings of the earth?

Is the Vatican exporting the culture of death around the world?

Leave off the traditions of men and open your eyes!

Peace!

Reactions: Marymog and Josho

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why does He not see fit to do so? Why does He need you to to defend it?
He DOES defend it - THROUGH people like me and the other Catholics here on the forum.
I agree with your definition. Based on that definition the criticism against Catholicism is therefore not prejudice. Much of the criticism leveled at your church is based on serious concern that the history that so marked the church if the dark ages... The cruelty.. The persecutions... Shall repeat only on a global scale not simply limited to Europe. That isn't prejudice. That isn't preconceived, nor ill concerned. Nor is it unfair or unreasonable. After all, the same dogmas that compelled the church to persecute still remain. The same mindset that pervades the powers in the Vatican still remain. The same ambitious prideful lust for power still remains. True, this does not apply to every Catholic... God forbid. That such would be the case... But obedience to the higher authorities within Catholicism... Those same high authorities who do world great influence and do harbor that lust... Obedience to them by Andrade Catholics is sacrosanct right? They know best? Right? So when they command Catholics around the world to obey, most will obey out of fear for their salvation. Will they not join in any future demand to persecute as they did in times past? Even thinking they are serving God? So, I don't see any unreasonable unjustified prejudice here... Just concern, considering Revelation 13 reveals just such a scenario.
WRONG.

It IS prejudice to say that Catholics "worship" Mary.
That we "worship" statues.
That we "worship" the Pope or sun gods or Ishtar or Semiramis or some other pagan god.
It's prejudice because it's NOT based in fact - but a preconceived opinion.

As for the "cruelty" and "persecutions" - you REALLY need to study your history. Virtually EVERY heretic who was put to death in centuries past was put to death by the government of whatever country they were living in. These execution were NOT ordered by the Vatican - but by governments and kingdoms who thought they were doing the right thing.

There were hundreds of thousands of CATHOLICS put to death by Protestant governments - AND by Protestant clerics like John Calvin and others.
Does that mean that ALL Protestants are evil??

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Currently, Is it not rather New York?

Says who?

How about we have a look at Habbakuk 1

Or Jeremiah 50 and 51.

Is the Vatican an economic and military superpower reigning over the kings of the earth?

Is the Vatican exporting the culture of death around the world?

Leave off the traditions of men and open your eyes!

Peace!

New York and California, maybe I should have said. But definitely not the Vatican.....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry guys I don't mean to offend anyone, I am just annoyed at people pointing their finger at Rome and the Vatican.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess you did not comprehend the presence of Satan in the Vatican, and the rituals performed in the Vatican, in effort to remove a Satanic spirit from people, And Catholic Clerics, even mentioning a Pope.

If a Catholic Cleric is possessed with a Satanic spirit...what is he teaching others?
Hmmm....I guess I didn’t comprehend that part......o_O

Soooooo once again.....the article says nothing about satanic rituals taking place in the Vatican.....Unless you can quote from the article for me...I must have missed it.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry guys I don't mean to offend anyone, I am just annoyed at people pointing their finger at Rome and the Vatican.
Thank you Josho.

The Church makes up a majority of the Christians on this earth so that makes them the biggest dog. If The Church was to be taken down and was no longer the “biggest dog” on the block the haters would be going after the new big dog.

Mary

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 2:16
[16] For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
[17] Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
1 Tim 2:
[5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You have been shown and explained this Before.

Humans are all CREATED from Dust of the Earth.

DUH...That does Not Apply to Jesus!
DUH...That does Not Apply to the Lord God Almighty!

The Lord God ALMIGHTY (all Power), can "MAKE" Himself "APPEAR" (to His Creations), in ANY "LIKENESS" He Desires!

This is Elementary Knowledge!

The "LIKENESS" God desired to Reveal HIS WORD, so mankind could SEE, was Specifically the "same "LIKENESS AS Human man", and you have been told and shown that on more than one occasion.

Phil 2:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Took UPON "Himself" ...
DUH...human mens EYES Can NOT SEE "HIMSELF", as HE IS...!!

Even a five year old knows when they take upon "Themselves" a Tiger suit...they may look like a Tiger, call themselves a Tiger, growl like a Tiger, Claw like a Tiger...but THEY Know they ARE NOT a Tiger!

Very Odd you can not comprehend the All Powerful God, IS NOT a Created Human, but can Take upon HIMSELF any LIKENESS He Desires. Weird!
And YOU have been shown THIS before . . .

Heb. 2:16-17
For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham. Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
He was "MADE" like His brethren (humans) - in EVERY way.

Luke 3:38
But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
God is NOT under the Law. He was born under the Law in His HUMANITY.

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
God cannot be tempted. He was tempted in His HUMANITY.

- He was born of a woman (Luke 2:7).
- He grew (Luke 2:40, 52).
- He got tired (John 4:6).
- He got thirsty (John 19:28).
- He got hungry (Matt. 4:2).
- He became physically weak (Matt. 4:11, Luke 23:26).
- He cried (John 11:35).
- He died (Luke 23:46).

Jesus is FULLY Man and FULLY God.
YOU are in heresy . . .

Reactions: Philip James

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 2:16
[16] For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
[17] Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

1 Tim 2:
[5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You have been shown and explained this Before.

Humans are all CREATED from Dust of the Earth.

DUH...That does Not Apply to Jesus!
DUH...That does Not Apply to the Lord God Almighty!

The Lord God ALMIGHTY (all Power), can "MAKE" Himself "APPEAR" (to His Creations), in ANY "LIKENESS" He Desires!

This is Elementary Knowledge!

The "LIKENESS" God desired to Reveal HIS WORD, so mankind could SEE, was Specifically the "same "LIKENESS AS Human man", and you have been told and shown that on more than one occasion.

Phil 2:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Took UPON "Himself" ...
DUH...human mens EYES Can NOT SEE "HIMSELF", as HE IS...!!

Even a five year old knows when they take upon "Themselves" a Tiger suit...they may look like a Tiger, call themselves a Tiger, growl like a Tiger, Claw like a Tiger...but THEY Know they ARE NOT a Tiger!

Very Odd you can not comprehend the All Powerful God, IS NOT a Created Human, but can Take upon HIMSELF any LIKENESS He Desires. Weird!
Hi Taken,

From whom did you learn this teaching? (That Jesus was not human)

Or did you convince yourself of this?

Curious

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not yet, no, and this is a good point. But my belief is as follows: There are prophecies stating that a union between Church and State is going to be formed in much of the free world, and that through this union the false church is going to exercise great political power to have her enemies killed. I believe this is how Revelation 18:4 is going to be fulfilled.

That part you will likely reject as mere conjecture, however. It is quite alright. The question is a solid one, and at the present time is not evident in the earth, though Lord willing I will be posting threads on how additional dreams we had likewise fully support what I was just telling you (aside from the modern prophecies I was referring to).

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still though I just don't believe Rome is the most influential city in the world, NYC is more influential than Rome.

Agreed, but the prophecies are not going to be fulfilled within a year, or even just a decade. The fulfillment of the full scope of Revelation won't be fulfilled in my lifetime, but you will most see much of it fulfilled in yours.

God bless.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you.

I ask because I find it fascinating when people make these claims. As you can probably understand most people, including myself, are skeptical about people who make these claims.

What I am most curious about is how do you know what dream interpretations you should reveal to others? After all you stated “I felt it was important enough that it should be made public”. You did what YOU felt was the right thing to do; make it public.

If God revealed the dream to you shouldn’t you wait on instructions from Him what to do instead of doing what you feel?

Mary
Most people is an unprovable claim as you have no way of knowing if most people believe what you say they do. All you can say is some people. And it is true that some people are skeptical about anything to do with the supernatural probably for the simple reason it means they cannot control it to their satisfaction.

All the rules and regulations visited on people by churches are there for one reason only and that is to control the people.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, but the prophecies are not going to be fulfilled within a year, or even just a decade. The fulfillment of the full scope of Revelation won't be fulfilled in my lifetime, but you will most see much of it fulfilled in yours.

God bless.
Then why even prophesy it...no one will benefit from...just curious.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why even prophesy it...no one will benefit from...just curious.

... because apparently @Hidden In Him needs some type of "worship". He obviously has no "clerical collar", no "congregation", and none of the fixings of "holiness apparel" so that some might "revere" him; so he lies about that which he has no clue by asserting some "intimate knowledge".

Pride, Envy, Jealously, Recognition, -- who can guess what motivates an individual to impersonate a "Prophet". But of such are those who would deceive you. -- And then he signs off, "God bless", as though his deceit is now masked.
Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Josho.

The Church makes up a majority of the Christians on this earth so that makes them the biggest dog. If The Church was to be taken down and was no longer the “biggest dog” on the block the haters would be going after the new big dog.

Mary

Why is it ... that if a person hears of questionable reports and practices within an organization, and discusses it, Disagrees with it... BY your perspective, it means "they" are a "Hater"?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi HiH

I just don't see the Vatican in those verses. And I don't think it has been revealed yet. I think people's views on Rev 17 and 18 are just views at the moment, including mine, we don't know yet who the Harlot will be, and is Babylon even reffering to a specific location?

For starters, there is not enough real reliable information to start making claims about Rome or the Vatican representing Babylon, no offense anybody, but right now USA is the most influential nation, it is the centre of attention and it has been for decades and decades, it's the number 1 major world power at the moment, and many things are centralized in the USA, they got possibly the most powerful military in the world, a lot of the world's biggest businesses are based in the US, USA is also a leader in world entertainment, NYSE is one of the biggest if not the biggest stock markets in the world, at the moment there is a lot of centralization and focus on the USA.

Italy has a lot less influence on the current global scale compared to USA.

It's worth remembering that the Vatican was not part of Rome when John had his vision. It doesn't sit on one of the seven hills and is on the other side of the Tiber from the ancient city of Rome.

Reactions: Josho

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And YOU have been shown THIS before . . .

Heb. 2:16-17
For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham. Therefore he had to be MADE LIKE his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
He was "MADE" like His brethren (humans) - in EVERY way.

MADE "LIKE"

CREATED and MADE are NOT the same thing!

Mankind was CREATED "AND" MADE (by God).

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

CREAT----ED; is bringing INTO existance, that which DID NOT Exist.

MADE---; is
A Permeant Change to the CREAT-ed thing.
Or The APPEARANCE of a CREATED "Thing", LOOKING "LIKE", it has Been "Changed".

God IS Spirit.
He was NOT CREATED!
He CAN:
Change HIS APPEARENCE...
HIS APPEARENCE, HE CAN "MAKE" to LOOK "LIKE", Whatever, HE Desires.

God Chose TO "MAKE" HIS "APPEARENCE" "LOOK LIKE" a (Faithful), Human man.

It did NOT "MAKE" God a Human man...it MADE God, APPEAR "as" a human man.

God CAN NOT CHANGE!

Mal 3
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not;

You...have repeatedly said God Changed "is" a human man.

Scripture says; (and you have been shown)
God Is NOT Created.
Gods Word IS God.
God Prepared a Body for His Word.
God Sent His Word out of His Mouth TO Earth,
...in a Body God Prepared.
His Word/ took upon Himself, the Prepared ...Body.
The Body was in The LIKENESS / Appearance
...of Mankind.
That Body was Sent to a Jewish woman's
...Virgin Womb.
That Body was REVEALED to the World; in the
...SAME Fashion mankind is "Revealed" to the
...World, coming forth from a woman's Womb.
That Body, coming forth from a Jewish
....woman's Womb, BY man's LAW, Made that
....Body, A JEW!
That Virgin Jewish Woman; Marrying a Jewish
...man, of the House of David, Before the ....birth of that Body, BY man's Law, MADE, ....that Body, A Descendant, of the House of
...David.
...David was the Last sitting King of Israel.
...Davids Throne is an Ever Lasting Throne,
...Established BY God.
...king David, was a Well documented
...Descendant of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
The moment that Prepared Body was
... Revealed to the world...THAT Body took
... Upon itself the SEED of Abraham...
...(According to man's Law) a LEGAL
...Descendant of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
...King David, Down through Every Faithful
...Jew.
BY the Word of God, taking UPON Himself,
...the SEED of Abraham;
...The Word of God, IS LEGALLY (by Jewish
... LAW) rightfully Entitled to SIT on King
....Davids Everlasting Throne!
....AND
...ALL the LAND God promised TO Abraham,
...AND Abraham's Faithful HEIRS...
...Can be Claimed by Abraham'S Legal HEIRS!
DUH!
The Word of God, has Legal Authority,
...TO Claim Abraham's Land
...TO Claim KIND Davids Everlasting Throne

AND...Every Individual, WHO ALSO, Takes Upon Themselves, The SEED of Abraham, Becomes HEIRS to Abraham's Promised Land.

You should have studied Scripture, to Learn, HOW an Individual "Takes Upon himself the SEED of Abraham!" , And that Without Abraham's SEED, a man IS NOT an heir to Abraham's Land...which is; Where The Word of God, SHALL sit as KING of His Earthly Kingdom, With ALL entitled BY LAW to occupy That same Kingdom.

God Does NOT Change.
God DID NOT change, and become the CREATED.
God Has APPEARED to CREATED mankind...
In Likeness', MEN CAN SEE...
(BECAUSE...as God SAID...HUMAN MEN ARE STIFFNECKED...un-WILLING TO Believe, BY HEARING...human men WANT TO SEE, "BEFORE"...They BELIEVE)

So God Satisified the Stiffnecked mankind...
Sent His Word "in the Likeness" as A man, For men TO SEE God in a Form...that mankind COULD Look upon, (without being instantly Consumed by His Brightness)...

And WHAT do ignorant men thereafter Call God...? A CREATED Human man!

God is NOT a CREATED Human Man.
God is Without a Beginning or Ending...and He "Can and Has" Appreared to His CREATED mankind MANY Times, in a "Likeness and Fashion", HE TAKES UPON Himself, For stiffed necked, human men TO SEE.

CREATED Angel's have the power to Appear in MANY likeness'...it doesn't change them from Being CREATED Angel's.

CREATED mankind has the power to Appear in Many likeness'...it doesn't change them from being A CREATED Human.

If You Believe The Word of God is called Jesus, and that He was Created, and you Worship Him...by default you are Worshiping the Created.

Rom 1:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

[/QUOTE] Luke 3:38
But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
God is NOT under the Law. He was born under the Law in His HUMANITY.[/QUOTE]

Under the Law, means Subject TO the Law.
Subject To The Law means, (disregard of the Law, ) is followed By a consequence.
Of course God Is Under the Law, His OWN Law, that HE CAN NOT Himself Violate!
God CAN NOT STAND AGAINST Himself!
He can NOT Lie!
He CAN NOT divorce His Church.
Etc.

Of course The Word of God, was MADE born of a women (according to man's Law,)...
However you seem uninformed, that the Word of God was First Born of God, the First Time Gods Word came Forth out of Gods Mouth.

Gen 1:
[3] And God said,

It was in a Later Time...God said, His Word would Be Revealed IN the "Likeness" as a man KIND of thing....YET...He DID NOT Change and Become a CREATED Mankind of Thing...(like you claim he IS a Human).

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Correct...
God CAN have a TEMPTER approach Him with TEMPTING ideas...
(Anyone can be approached by A TEMPTER.
You are a TEMPTER...with you Ideas, that The Word of God is a CREATED Human (even teaching the ridiculous notion Jesus had Mary's DNA from her SEED)...
But what you fail to Comprehend...what you DO, as the TEMPTER, has Zero Effect on the one YOU are TEMPTING...when they REJECT your TEMPTATIONS. (Even when you Attempt intimidations, your TEMPTING is Rejected).

God cannot be tempted.

Utter Hogwash!
Any Tempter can Propose Their own Temptations...TO God.
What God CANNOT Do, IS FALL for, Consider, Do, THEIR Temptation!

Of course An Other, A TEMPTER, Can Tempt God, Can Tempt The Word of God...Scripture explicitly says so!

Numb 14

[22] Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice;

Matt 4:
[1] Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

He was tempted in His HUMANITY.

He was Approached by A TEMPTER...an evil spirit.
God was Approached by Tempters...wicked men.

WHO the TEMPTER IS, IS irrelevant...
Both God and His Word...were Approached BY Tempters...
The LESSON you were "Supposed" to Learn...
IS TO Individuals...To NOT FALL for A Tempters Temptations!

- He was born of a woman (Luke 2:7).
- He grew (Luke 2:40, 52).
- He got tired (John 4:6).
- He got thirsty (John 19:28).
- He got hungry (Matt. 4:2).
- He became physically weak (Matt. 4:11, Luke 23:26).
- He cried (John 11:35).
- He died (Luke 23:46).

And your Human EYES, and Human MIND...has Created an imagined Human....as you explicitly have said The Word of God "is" a CREATED Human man.

Continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.