Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Following

I would ask you a favor little one. Take these dreams prayfully before The Lord. The Lord is One who can not, and will not, fail you or lead you astray. Do not believe in me, nor any man, for they will fail you. But The Lord is trustworthy in all His doings He is The Rock that we can lean on. Simply ask, are these dreams about the corona virus and the warning about opening up to soon, or are they about the Catholic Church. And the dream about the house, is the dream about the house about The Catholic Church, or about expanding my(our) borders. With every warning, comes a call for prayer, a rallying of the troops.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that they were.

I thought that every RC knew about when Paul said such, it's on youtube and same with Cardinal Ratzinger that he wrote in the 1960's or 1972 I think it was about how and where the Church was heading in the world.
Sorry I did not wright such down that I remember as how to find such. one just has to seek.

I am not against the RCC like some who go spastic ranting on and on with so much dribble, their is evil in all Religion and every Church in fact, if one does not believe such they are a fool. because that's what Jesus is pointing out about Man and Mans works are not of the Holy Spirit, so not all in the Church are truly Born again, so no wonder we have evil working within the Churches. Bishop Sheen points this all out as well on youtube.
Very few churches line up with God's Word these days.....they have created so much division in the body of Christ...just read some of the threads and you will quickly recognize which doctrine they follow.
When my Abba/,Father first came and spoke to me it was so pure and full of love. Nothing even close to resembling what Churches teach about Him. He delivered me of religious bondage...told me He is my Father...
After all was said and done....I gained a new identity...I quit being a "christian" and became a child of God, a joint heir to His Throne, the righteousness of Him through Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.
Let me emphasize for those who don't get it....my faith is still Christian, but I got a promotion and became His child.:)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask you a favor little one. Take these dreams prayfully before The Lord. The Lord is One who can not, and will not, fail you or lead you astray. Do not believe in me, nor any man, for they will fail you. But The Lord is trustworthy in all His doings He is The Rock that we can lean on. Simply ask, are these dreams about the corona virus and the warning about opening up to soon, or are they about the Catholic Church. And the dream about the house, is the dream about the house about The Catholic Church, or about expanding my(our) borders. With every warning, comes a call for prayer, a rallying of the troops.

Always good advice to pray and listen to God. But we have been receiving triple confirmations that this is what these dreams mean as well as scriptures backing things up. It bears witness to my spirit that these are the correct interpretations. And this is just barely scratching the surface. Been praying for you. Heard you had a heart attack and hope you are feeling better.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discussing this with a friend over at Worthy. She was likewise ritually abused as a child, and has a friend who knew Svali personally (the girl referred to in Posts #3-4).

Satanism In The Vatican
Thank you for creating yet another ridiculous anti-Catholic thread - as if there weren't enough on this forum . . .

So, Satan has permeated the walls of the Vatican, you say? Tell me - where has he NOT?? We are ALL sinners, so wherever and whenever a person sins - Satan has had a hand in it. Show me ONE Protestant sect that where sin does NOT exist. Taking Pope Paul's or Pope Benedict's comments out of context doesn't do you any good either. They were merely expressing the fact that sin exists everywhere - even within the hierarchy of the Church.

As for your asinine claims about "child sacrifice" within the Church - shame on you for spreading such disgusting lies.
This is the kind of garbage that proliferates the anti-Catholic hatred we see so much of - not only on this forum, but around the world.
In case you forgot - bearing false witness is a SIN (Exod. 20:16).

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for creating yet another ridiculous anti-Catholic thread - as if there weren't enough on this forum . . .

So, Satan has permeated the walls of the Vatican, you say? Tell me - where has he NOT?? We are ALL sinners, so wherever and whenever a person sins - Satan has had a hand in it. Show me ONE Protestant sect that where sin does NOT exist. Taking Pope Paul's or Pope Benedict's comments out of context doesn't do you any good either. They were merely expressing the fact that sin exists everywhere - even within the hierarchy of the Church.

As for your asinine claims about "child sacrifice" within the Church - shame on you for spreading such disgusting lies.
This is the kind of garbage that proliferates the anti-Catholic hatred we see so much of - not only on this forum, but around the world.
In case you forgot - bearing false witness is a SIN (Exod. 20:16).

I suppose you noticed the standard disclaimer "Please keep in mind that I am not anti-Catholic" before spewing out this garbage!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you noticed the standard disclaimer "Please keep in mind that I am not anti-Catholic" before spewing out this garbage!

I don't think it will be of any use telling BOL that, Mungo. Given the insulting spirit he incessantly posts in, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is actually one of them (though I'm not saying it in hatred against him). But I honestly and truly hope the Catholic Church can recover herself from what is happening as I was telling Cristo Rei. I just don't think it's possible at this point. It's over.

Something I also wanted to post on this thread: Those within Satanism likewise know full well who is now in charge of the Vatican. David Bowie has been a long time disciple of Aliester Crowley, going back to his earliest days back in the 60s and 70s. And Aliester Crowley was the most influential Satanist of the 20th century, as the following video will show. Bowie was clearly informing the public of who now runs the Vatican in his 2013 video, "The Next Day." (See 3:04 thru 5:10).

The words, "They scream my name aloud down into the well below" is likely a reference to the priests screaming Satan's name in the underground chambers of the Vatican. This means the entire Satanist world now knows exactly what is going on.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes - the standard "I'm not guilty!" disclaimer before committing the crime . . .

Reactions: Illuminator

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it will be of any use telling BOL that, Mungo. Given the insulting spirit he incessantly posts in, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is actually one of them (though I'm not saying it in hatred against him). But I honestly and truly hope the Catholic Church can recover herself from what is happening as I was telling Cristo Rei. I just don't think it's possible at this point. It's over.

Something I also wanted to post on this thread: Those within Satanism likewise know full well who is now in charge of the Vatican. David Bowie has been a long time disciple of Aliester Crowley, going back to his earliest days back in the 60s and 70s. And Aliester Crowley was the most influential Satanist of the 20th century, as the following video will show. Bowie was clearly informing the public of who now runs the Vatican in his 2013 video, "The Next Day." (See 3:04 thru 5:10).

The words, "They scream my name aloud down into the well below" is likely a reference to the priests screaming Satan's name in the underground chambers of the Vatican. This means the entire Satanist world now knows exactly what is going on.
And you can post a THOUSAND Youtube videos about ALL sorts of conspiracy theories - but it doesn't make them true.

The problem with people like YOU - besides your blind hatred - is your readiness to accept such asinine stupidity - because of your blind hatred.
If you spent as much time immersing yourself in the business of Christ as you do in the business of hating the Catholic Church - you'd be an exemplary Christian.

As it is now - you're just another clanging anti-Catholic cymbal . . .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you can post a THOUSAND Youtube videos about ALL sorts of conspiracy theories - but it doesn't make them true.

The problem with people like YOU - besides your blind hatred - is your readiness to accept such asinine stupidity - because of your blind hatred.
If you spent as much time immersing yourself in the business of Christ as you do in the business of hating the Catholic Church - you'd be an exemplary Christian.

As it is now - you're just another clanging anti-Catholic cymbal . . .
Hey @BreadOfLife ...Josho did a survey for the Catholic members asking if they wanted their own thread for Catholics only and turns out they didn't. Did you get to vote?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's no need to call Christians who see the truth as hateful or stupid. If you would open your eyes to the truth, you would also know the truth. Let's take a look at the latest shenanigans of Pope Francis, who loves to encourage Muslims and Muslim migrant invasion, while criticizing conservatives and Christians:

Pope Francis, Not Content to Falsely Accuse Christians of Fictional Atrocity, Celebrates Jihadis' Favorite Holiday

BY ROBERT SPENCER MAY 02, 2020

The Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue on Friday informed its “dear Muslim brothers and sisters” that the month of Ramadan is “a time for spiritual healing and growth, of sharing with the poor, of strengthening bonds with relatives and friends,” as well as an opportunity for “your Christian friends” to “further strengthen our relationships with you.”

The message, which was published in Arabic, Italian, French, and English, added: “It is in this spirit that the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue offers its prayerful best wishes and hearty congratulations to you all.” And that’s wonderful, but just what was the Vatican congratulating?

Vatican officials are without any doubt unaware of the fact that because Ramadan is the month in which Muslims redouble their efforts to obey Allah, Ramadan is also quintessentially the month of jihad. Fighting and killing infidels is, after all, commanded in the Qur’an (cf. 2:191. 4:89, 9:5, 9:289, 47:4, etc.). A hadith has a Muslim asking Muhammad: “Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” Muhammad replied, “I do not find such a deed.” (Bukhari 4.52.44)

Thus killing infidels during Ramadan is, for the killers, a holy and sacred act. A jihadi group explained it back in 2012:

The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah and God’s messenger, the Jews and their American facilitators.

During Ramadan, Muslims are exhorted to renew and deepen their devotion to Allah. Hence it is a time when they are supposed to grow more generous and kind — toward their fellow Muslims. The Qur’an says: “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves” (48:29). If the Ramadan imperative is to become more devout, the Muslim who applies himself diligently to Ramadan observance will simultaneously become both more merciful to his fellow Muslims and more severe against the unbelievers.

Thus, in congratulating Muslims for Ramadan, the Vatican is celebrating an imperative to conquer and subjugate them.

This is no surprise. Again and again, throughout his papacy, Pope Francis has shown himself to be an enemy of the West and the Judeo-Christian tradition, and a friend of those who oppose and would destroy them. The Islamic Republic of Iran’s state-controlled Mehr News Agency reported in mid-April that after receiving an appeal from a senior member of the Academy of Sciences of Iran, Ayatollah Mostafa Mohaghegh Damad, Pope Francis has called for the relaxation of international sanctions against Iran.

Why was the pope siding with those who routinely chant “Death to America,” and who likely don’t look kindly upon the Catholic Church, either? It was just another indication that Pope Francis really does hate the West and the Christian tradition. Some time ago, he used the French epic The Song of Roland to issue yet another mea culpa to Muslims, saying: “A scene from The Song of Roland comes to me as a symbol, when the Christians defeat the Muslims and line them up in front of the baptismal font, with one holding a sword. And the Muslims had to choose between baptism or the sword. That is what we Christians did.”

Pope Francis Just Compared the Great Commission to Jihad

The Song of Roland is actually a work of fiction, a French epic poem loosely based on the Battle of Roncevaux Pass between Muslim invaders and Christian defenders in the year 778. As The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS shows, in the eleventh century, three hundred years after the battle, The Song of Roland appeared, describing the heroism of Charlemagne’s nephew Roland, who is leading the rear guard of Charlemagne’s forces and is caught up in the Muslim ambush. Roland is killed, but Charlemagne vanquishes the Muslims.

It is a story of heroism and courage, but to the Pope, it’s just “Islamophobia.” And that was no surprise. In September 2017, Pope Francis met in the Vatican with Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa, the secretary-general of the Muslim World League (MWL), a group that has been linked to the financing of jihad terror. During the meeting, al-Issa thanked the pope for his “fair positions” on what he called the “false claims that link extremism and violence to Islam.”

Nor was that the first time a Muslim leader has thanked the pope for being so very useful. Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Cairo’s al-Azhar University, thanked him for his “defense of Islam against the accusation of violence and terrorism.” The Associated Press reported that the pope “embraced the grand imam of Al-Azhar, the prestigious Sunni Muslim center of learning, reopening an important channel for Catholic-Muslim dialogue after a five-year lull and at a time of increased Islamic extremist attacks on Christians.”

Why had there been this “five-year lull”? Because “the Cairo-based Al-Azhar froze talks with the Vatican to protest comments by then-Pope Benedict XVI.” What did Benedict say? Andrea Gagliarducci of the Catholic News Agency explains that after a jihad terrorist murdered 23 Christians in a church in Alexandria 2011, Benedict decried “terrorism” and the “strategy of violence” against Christians, and called for the Christians of the Middle East to be protected.

So Pope Benedict condemned a jihad attack, one that al-Azhar also condemned, and yet al-Azhar suspended dialogue because of the pope’s condemnation. Then Pope Francis wrote to the Grand Imam of al-Azhar affirming his respect for Islam, and the Grand Imam warned him that criticizing Islam was a “red line” that he must not cross. That strongly suggests that the “dialogue” that Pope Francis has now reestablished will not be allowed to discuss the Muslim persecution of Christians that will escalate worldwide, especially since an incidence of that persecution led to the suspension of dialogue in the first place.

Francis, for his part, proclaimed that “authentic Islam and the proper understanding of the Koran reject every form of violence,” doing his bit to ensure that as many Christians as possible would remain ignorant and complacent about the jihad threat that his precious “dialogue” does nothing to mitigate.

And now he has sided with the Islamic Republic of Iran, one of the most ruthless regimes in the world. Pope Francis is nothing less than a disgrace to the Church, to Judeo-Christian civilization, and to the free world.

“Leave them; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” (Matthew 15:14)

Pope Francis Celebrates Jihadis' Favorite Holiday

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with people like YOU - besides your blind hatred - is your readiness to accept such asinine stupidity - because of your blind hatred. If you spent as much time immersing yourself in the business of Christ as you do in the business of hating the Catholic Church - you'd be an exemplary Christian.

BOL, the words "asinine stupidity" show up in a high percentage of your posts, not just to me but to practically everyone. Yet the scriptures command us to, "instruct in meekness those opposing [us], if perhaps God may give them repentance unto an acknowledging of the truth." (2 Timothy 2:25). James also taught that those who speak poison out of their lips to others do so because they are being goaded to do so by demons (James 3:8-9, James 3:13-15).

Does this not identify you as someone who is being used by demonic spirits when you post like this, BOL?

Am I being insulting or "hateful" when I say these things? Not all. I don't dislike you, nor am I the least bit offended by you. But your behavior is sinful, and it is proof positive that the spirits posting through you are in league with the Devil, not the Lord Jesus Christ.

This will not be a marathon, and I am virtually certain that you will not receive correction, so I will leave it here. But just keep in mind that the Lord Jesus Christ would forgive you of these things if you repented to Him, and vowed to live for Him instead of the sins you lived for in the past.

God bless, and despite your accusations I mean you well.
Hidden

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no need to call Christians who see the truth as hateful or stupid. If you would open your eyes to the truth, you would also know the truth. Let's take a look at the latest shenanigans of Pope Francis, who loves to encourage Muslims and Muslim migrant invasion, while criticizing conservatives and Christians:

Pope Francis, Not Content to Falsely Accuse Christians of Fictional Atrocity, Celebrates Jihadis' Favorite Holiday

BY ROBERT SPENCER MAY 02, 2020

The Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue on Friday informed its “dear Muslim brothers and sisters” that the month of Ramadan is “a time for spiritual healing and growth, of sharing with the poor, of strengthening bonds with relatives and friends,” as well as an opportunity for “your Christian friends” to “further strengthen our relationships with you.”

The message, which was published in Arabic, Italian, French, and English, added: “It is in this spirit that the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue offers its prayerful best wishes and hearty congratulations to you all.” And that’s wonderful, but just what was the Vatican congratulating?

Vatican officials are without any doubt unaware of the fact that because Ramadan is the month in which Muslims redouble their efforts to obey Allah, Ramadan is also quintessentially the month of jihad. Fighting and killing infidels is, after all, commanded in the Qur’an (cf. 2:191. 4:89, 9:5, 9:289, 47:4, etc.). A hadith has a Muslim asking Muhammad: “Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” Muhammad replied, “I do not find such a deed.” (Bukhari 4.52.44)

Thus killing infidels during Ramadan is, for the killers, a holy and sacred act. A jihadi group explained it back in 2012:

The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah and God’s messenger, the Jews and their American facilitators.

During Ramadan, Muslims are exhorted to renew and deepen their devotion to Allah. Hence it is a time when they are supposed to grow more generous and kind — toward their fellow Muslims. The Qur’an says: “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves” (48:29). If the Ramadan imperative is to become more devout, the Muslim who applies himself diligently to Ramadan observance will simultaneously become both more merciful to his fellow Muslims and more severe against the unbelievers.

Thus, in congratulating Muslims for Ramadan, the Vatican is celebrating an imperative to conquer and subjugate them.

This is no surprise. Again and again, throughout his papacy, Pope Francis has shown himself to be an enemy of the West and the Judeo-Christian tradition, and a friend of those who oppose and would destroy them. The Islamic Republic of Iran’s state-controlled Mehr News Agency reported in mid-April that after receiving an appeal from a senior member of the Academy of Sciences of Iran, Ayatollah Mostafa Mohaghegh Damad, Pope Francis has called for the relaxation of international sanctions against Iran.

Why was the pope siding with those who routinely chant “Death to America,” and who likely don’t look kindly upon the Catholic Church, either? It was just another indication that Pope Francis really does hate the West and the Christian tradition. Some time ago, he used the French epic The Song of Roland to issue yet another mea culpa to Muslims, saying: “A scene from The Song of Roland comes to me as a symbol, when the Christians defeat the Muslims and line them up in front of the baptismal font, with one holding a sword. And the Muslims had to choose between baptism or the sword. That is what we Christians did.”

Pope Francis Just Compared the Great Commission to Jihad

The Song of Roland is actually a work of fiction, a French epic poem loosely based on the Battle of Roncevaux Pass between Muslim invaders and Christian defenders in the year 778. As The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS shows, in the eleventh century, three hundred years after the battle, The Song of Roland appeared, describing the heroism of Charlemagne’s nephew Roland, who is leading the rear guard of Charlemagne’s forces and is caught up in the Muslim ambush. Roland is killed, but Charlemagne vanquishes the Muslims.

It is a story of heroism and courage, but to the Pope, it’s just “Islamophobia.” And that was no surprise. In September 2017, Pope Francis met in the Vatican with Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa, the secretary-general of the Muslim World League (MWL), a group that has been linked to the financing of jihad terror. During the meeting, al-Issa thanked the pope for his “fair positions” on what he called the “false claims that link extremism and violence to Islam.”

Nor was that the first time a Muslim leader has thanked the pope for being so very useful. Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Cairo’s al-Azhar University, thanked him for his “defense of Islam against the accusation of violence and terrorism.” The Associated Press reported that the pope “embraced the grand imam of Al-Azhar, the prestigious Sunni Muslim center of learning, reopening an important channel for Catholic-Muslim dialogue after a five-year lull and at a time of increased Islamic extremist attacks on Christians.”

Why had there been this “five-year lull”? Because “the Cairo-based Al-Azhar froze talks with the Vatican to protest comments by then-Pope Benedict XVI.” What did Benedict say? Andrea Gagliarducci of the Catholic News Agency explains that after a jihad terrorist murdered 23 Christians in a church in Alexandria 2011, Benedict decried “terrorism” and the “strategy of violence” against Christians, and called for the Christians of the Middle East to be protected.

So Pope Benedict condemned a jihad attack, one that al-Azhar also condemned, and yet al-Azhar suspended dialogue because of the pope’s condemnation. Then Pope Francis wrote to the Grand Imam of al-Azhar affirming his respect for Islam, and the Grand Imam warned him that criticizing Islam was a “red line” that he must not cross. That strongly suggests that the “dialogue” that Pope Francis has now reestablished will not be allowed to discuss the Muslim persecution of Christians that will escalate worldwide, especially since an incidence of that persecution led to the suspension of dialogue in the first place.

Francis, for his part, proclaimed that “authentic Islam and the proper understanding of the Koran reject every form of violence,” doing his bit to ensure that as many Christians as possible would remain ignorant and complacent about the jihad threat that his precious “dialogue” does nothing to mitigate.

And now he has sided with the Islamic Republic of Iran, one of the most ruthless regimes in the world. Pope Francis is nothing less than a disgrace to the Church, to Judeo-Christian civilization, and to the free world.

“Leave them; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” (Matthew 15:14)

Pope Francis Celebrates Jihadis' Favorite Holiday
First of all - I never called @Hidden In Him "stupid". I pointed out the fact that he so readily-believed in stupidity.
Why don't YOU try being honest, for a change?

As for the rest of your anti-Catholic diatribe - Robert Spencer, who wrote this wrote this article is a well-known anti-Islamist and self-professed "Islamo-phobe". In fact - he brags about it and attacks ANYBODY who tries to make peace with the Islamic world - whether they are politicians or religious leaders.

Ramadan is a time of fasting and prayer for peaceful Muslims - and that's who the Pope was addressing. Radical Muslims take advantage of Ramadan and use it for jihad. This is NOT the spirit in which Pope Francis was dialoging with them - but Robert Spencer will have NONE of it.

He is as anti-Muslim as YOU are anti-Catholic . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL, the words "asinine stupidity" show up in a high percentage of your posts, not just to me but to practically everyone. Yet the scriptures command us to, "instruct in meekness those opposing [us], if perhaps God may give them repentance unto an acknowledging of the truth." (2 Timothy 2:25). James also taught that those who speak poison out of their lips to others do so because they are being goaded to do so by demons (James 3:8-9, James 3:13-15).

Does this not identify you as someone who is being used by demonic spirits when you post like this, BOL?

Am I being insulting or "hateful" when I say these things? Not all. I don't dislike you, nor am I the least bit offended by you. But your behavior is sinful, and it is proof positive that the spirits posting through you are in league with the Devil, not the Lord Jesus Christ.

This will not be a marathon, and I am virtually certain that you will not receive correction, so I will leave it here. But just keep in mind that the Lord Jesus Christ would forgive you of these things if you repented to Him, and vowed to live for Him instead of the sins you lived for in the past.

God bless, and despite your accusations I mean you well.
Hidden
And now you're being just as dishonest as your fellow anti-Catholic defender, @Enoch111.

I never once said that YOU were displaying asinine stupidity. I said that you were so ready to believe in asinine stupidity about the Catholic Church simply because of your personal disdain for the Church. Can't you guys be honest - even for ONE post??

As for being "nice" to those who persistently sin by lying on this forum - Paul wrote:
1 Tim. 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

You talk about my "sinful" behavior in ONE breath - and spew out unsubstantiated nonsense in the next.
Christ had this to say about people like YOU:

Matt. 7:3-5
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Your hypocrisy is almost astounding as your blind hatred of Catholicism . . .

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because of your personal disdain...
Your hypocrisy is almost astounding as your blind hatred of Catholicism . . .

BOL, can you look at yourself please. You start off by saying, "I never once said that YOU were displaying asinine stupidity...," as if nothing you said was a personal attack on me. Yet you are continuing to Accuse me of personal disdain, hypocrisy, and blind hatred.

Look, I'm not interested in embarrassing or humiliating you. I'm interested your spiritual welfare.

Please consider what I am saying,
Hidden In Him

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL, can you look at yourself please. You start off by saying, "I never once said that YOU were displaying asinine stupidity...," as if nothing you said was a personal attack on me. Yet you are continuing to Accuse me of personal disdain, hypocrisy, and blind hatred.

Look, I'm not interested in embarrassing or humiliating you. I'm interested your spiritual welfare.

Please consider what I am saying,
Hidden In Him
No - the only thing you're interested in is smearing the Catholic Church.
That is why you started this blatantly anti-Catholic thread in the first place.

Again - you're a cliché. Just another anti-Catholic with an ax to grind. Gee - not very original.
Anti-Catholicism is the last "acceptable" prejudice left in this world. In fact - that is the title of Protestant author Philip Jenkins' book - "The New Anti-Catholicism: The Last Acceptable Prejudice".

Well - join the party, I guess.
Just remember that there are enough educated Catholics here to expose your lies . . .

Reactions: Mungo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Isnt there a bit in Revelation that cries out " Come out of her MY PEOPLE lest you be a partaker of her plagues for her sins have reached to heaven". remain with her if you must.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isnt there a bit in Revelation that cries out " Come out of her MY PEOPLE lest you be a partaker of her plagues for her sins have reached to heaven". remain with her if you must.
Uh huh.
But before you go on falsely believing that it is the Catholic Church being spoken of - do a little investigating in your own backyard with your online paramilitary cult, aggressivechristianity.net.

Now there's some counterfeit Christianity . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Uh huh.
But before you go on falsely believing that it is the Catholic Church being spoken of - do a little investigating in your own backyard with your online paramilitary cult, aggressivechristianity.net.

Now there's some counterfeit Christianity . . .
Oh BOL dont you ever have any truth to speak of,

Why is it you despise teh truth so much, have you nothing to respond with but accusations. Pretty much says it all you cant respond to the truth it offends.

1Co_13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

in other words one just makes a lot of noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.