Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Of course the Catholic Church is satanic - Jesus called Peter "Satan" ("Get ye behind me, Satan!")
No, of course not. Some will be saved within the Catholic Church, some will be condemned to hell fire from within the Evangelical Church. The question is not if Catholicism is Satanic, the question is if you or I are sufficiently faithful to join Jesus in Heaven.

There is a simple problem here. Individuals are individuals, good and bad. No matter where they are in a heirarchy, that is just organisational authority. So it becomes like propoganda, you belong to this group, so you are responsible for the group and must defend it, believe all the things it claims to believe and take ownership of all the benefits of belonging.

But there are good people and there are evil people, some of God, some not.
So for me to all catholicism satanic is a bit of a joke. I could say all non-believers are satanic. Some certainly believe this.
All non-believers are lost, without a connection to the living God.

If you want to divide a group, get them to fight over their definitions, tearing themselves down and not concentrating on following and doing the things they claim to follow.

How many dreamers say they see devils torturing people in Hell? How many passages in scripture declare this? None.

The lake of fire is for destruction of those not written in the Lambs book of life.
The beast and his followers will be tortured for all eternity here.

And that is it. So who benefits from the mythology of revenge and torture? It is not God or His truth and reality, walking in love and faith. It is though the organisation called the church who has large buildings to maintain and blessings to give for hire.

But these folk will always be lost, and catholicism is a dying perspective on life. What is the point of superstition and ceremonies, when science can explain most of the problems people have. It is in love through Christ that we find eternity, so these organisations neither block the gospel or change it but are rather a reflection on the lost state of man, and how desperately they want to belong to avoid a lost eternity.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is nothing new, that should tell you something...I didn't even know what a Vatican was until a few weeks ago, or a catechism. I am just saying to keep your eyes open. Don't kill the receiver or the messenger. Because if we are wrong, it is just another "boring" conspiracy theory. But if we are right and this is a warning from God, being present in the Catholic church may be more hurtful then helpful in the future. And Catholic/protestant whatever... It is all religion. The true believers in faith make up the church.
Wrong.
Christ's Church is a visible entity for ALL to see . . .
Matt. 5:14
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden."

This false idea that His Chuch is a hidden gaggle of "true believers" is anti-Biblical nonsense that YOU need to be aware of. Christ guaranteed that the gates of Hell would NOT prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18).
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations . . .

Reactions: Marymog

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.
Christ's Church is a visible entity for ALL to see . . .
Matt. 5:14
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden."

This false idea that His Chuch is a hidden gaggle of "true believers" is anti-Biblical nonsense that YOU need to be aware of. Christ guaranteed that the gates of Hell would NOT prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18).
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations . . .

I don't believe I am understanding you. True believers are the light of the world. The church is not a building or should be hiding within a building. And the Church definitely needs to be set apart from the world. And you are right. He'll will not prevail against His Church. Because the Catholic building is made up of both wheat and tares just like every other church building. There will come a time where these wheat and tares will be separated...

Matthew 23: 27-28 : 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."

Matthew 13: 27-30 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant Churches stand in Agreement:
Jesus is the Christ, The Son of the Living God, and AND an individual's election to become Converted IN Christ is HOW an individual is MADE Whole and Acceptable to the Lord God Almighty. And that status is MADE ONCE and Forever BY the Indwelling Power of God.

However:
I agree Protestants have "other" things they Disagree about...ex. Dancing, dress codes, cutting hair, day to gather and Worship, study books, what they call Clerics, and on and on.
Oh, really??
Let's examine this . . .

The confusion that was caused by the Protestant Revolt continues to reverberate to this day. The tens of thousands of Protestant “denominations” continue to splinter day after day, year after year. The abandonment of the doctrines and precepts of God have given way to the doctrines and precepts of mere men (Matthew 15:8-9, Mark 7:6-7):

Some Protestant denominations believe in baptismal regeneration, while others do not.
Some believe in soul-sleep, while others do not.
Some believe in the total depravity of man, while others do not.
Some believe in the Holy Trinity, while others do not.
Some believe in doctrine of “once saved, always saved”, while others do not.
Some believe in a pre-tribulation “Rapture”, while others do not.
Some believe that only those who were predestined will make it to heaven, while others do not.
Some believe that some were predestined for hell, while others do not.
Some believe in a woman’s right to choose abortion, while others do not.
Some believe that practicing homosexuality is a sin, while others do not.
Most believe in contraception, while others do not – and the list goes on.

This is NOT the unity that Christ fervently prayed for at the Last Supper - that His Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23). This is NOT the unified "light of the world" He spoke of in Matt. 5:14 - the "city on a hill that cannot be hidden."

It is a disjointed gaggle of tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines of men while ALL claiming to be the "truth".

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe I am understanding you. True believers are the light of the world. The church is not a building or should be hiding within a building. And the Church definitely needs to be set apart from the world. And you are right. He'll will not prevail against His Church. Because the Catholic building is made up of both wheat and tares just like every other church building. There will come a time where these wheat and tares will be separated...

Matthew 23: 27-28 : 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."

Matthew 13: 27-30 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”
Who said ANYTHING about a "building"??

Christ's Church is a visible BODY - not an invisible conglomeration different sects with different doctrines and practices.
The Early Church was like-minded in belief and practice. They did everything in their power to squash newly-invented doctrines of men that differed from the practices of the Body.

Now, you have tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines of men - yet they ALL claim their doctrines are "correct".
What a mess you've made . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you still here?

Let me know when you're ready to discuss the bizarre doctrines of your online paramilitary cult "aggressivechristianity.net" . . .
Yes im still here. Just watching the trail of destruction you leave in your wake.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hypocrites?
All your Protestant cults -whether 30,000 or 40,000.

A Catholic might have struggles with some of the doctrines. I have myself in the past. But they recognise that it is the one true Church founded by Jesus Christ.

Protestants invent their own doctrines and find a church, founded by a man or woman, that they agree with. If they start to disagree they wander off to another church founded by another man or woman.

LOL - Jesus established A Spiritual Church...
It was Gentile men who Named "Christ's Church Catholic" - Jesus didn't!
It is Gentile men calling themselves Catholic who made-up Catholic Doctrine.

Just so you know, you include your own Catholic Doctrine, in your criticism.

Every Doctrine that is NOT Jesus' Doctrine is MADE by men...and Catholic Doctrine is Full of man-MADE doctrines...(even when they call the "rule" a discipline.)

Reactions: mjrhealth

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just pointing out the facts . . .

Oh, uhhhh . . . "LOL".

LOL...
You should learn the difference between a True Fact, a False Fact, Accusation and an Opinion. LOL

It might relieve some of your pent-up hostility to take notice non-Catholics are content with the Facts of the Word of God, rather than relying on Catholic man MADE doctrine, which are not included in The True Facts of the Word of God.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you noticed the standard disclaimer "Please keep in mind that I am not anti-Catholic" before spewing out this garbage!
I have more respect for a person who just comes right out and says...I am anti-Catholic and here is why.....

I guess it makes them feel better to post that disclaimer!

Mary

Reactions: Mungo

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Every Doctrine that is NOT Jesus' Doctrine is MADE by men...and Catholic Doctrine is Full of man-MADE doctrines...(even when they call the "rule" a discipline.)

Jesus founded a Church that is both physical and spiritual. In the NT we clearly see a developing organisation.
I'm sure you have heard & ignored all the arguments before so it's not worth going through them again.

No Catholic doctrine (properly understood) contradicts Scripture (properly interpreted).

If you are complaining about man-made doctrines you ought to be looking at the multitude of conflicting Protestant doctrines made by men. Jesus didn't teach contradictions.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said ANYTHING about a "building"??

Christ's Church is a visible BODY - not an invisible conglomeration different sects with different doctrines and practices.
The Early Church was like-minded in belief and practice. They did everything in their power to squash newly-invented doctrines of men that differed from the practices of the Body.

Now, you have tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines of men - yet they ALL claim their doctrines are "correct".
What a mess you've made . . .

Yep. So we best be careful, especially when it comes to high leaders in the church.

"But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds. Again I say, let no one think me foolish; but if you do, receive me even as foolish, so that I also may boast a little."
2 Corinthians 11:12‭-‬16 NASB

Some will be so blind by this angel of light, they will follow the enemy right into darkness, like in this dream. I personally believe if someone knows about a dark evil, the sooner they get out, the better. Individual churches are lead by separate leadership. But if Catholicism is lead by a pope and vatican, and they are dabbling in Satanism, Catholic churches are the first in danger, despite what good people are running the church or are in the Church.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ummmmm.....Thank you for your doctrine!!!!

After all....Didn’t you just give us your doctrine in this post and multiple other post’s from the past?

Is your doctrine made by you, a mere man, or Jesus?

Curious Mary

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes im still here. Just watching the trail of destruction you leave in your wake.
Anything I can do to destroy the lies perpetuated by the paramilitary cult that is "agressivechristianity.net" is a day well spent in the service of the Lord.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...
You should learn the difference between a True Fact, a False Fact, Accusation and an Opinion. LOL
It might relieve some of your pent-up hostility to take notice non-Catholics are content with the Facts of the Word of God, rather than relying on Catholic man MADE doctrine, which are not included in The True Facts of the Word of God.
There are NO "false facts". There is only truth and lies.

As for "MAN made" doctrine - you need look NO further than 500 years ago and since - with the thousands and thousands of counterfeit versions of the "truth" that YOU call "The Church".

Christ built ONE Church - not thousands . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some will be so blind by this angel of light, they will follow the enemy right into darkness, like in this dream. I personally believe if someone knows about a dark evil, the sooner they get out, the better. Individual churches are lead by separate leadership. But if Catholicism is lead by a pope and vatican, and they are dabbling in Satanism, Catholic churches are the first in danger, despite what good people are running the church or are in the Church.
Soooo, if a Catholic had a "dream" about how Protestantism was started by Satan - would you believe it?

Would that be a "sign" from God - or just another bitter Catholic spewing nonsense about Protestants?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooo, if a Catholic had a "dream" about how Protestantism was started by Satan - would you believe it?

Would that be a "sign" from God - or just another bitter Catholic spewing nonsense about Protestants?

I don't think Catholicism was started by Satan. God planted good seed and the enemy planted the tares. But to answer your question, I don't know what I would do. It would definitely be hard to swallow. Id definitely keep my eyes open, and if warranted, do a bit of research into it. Pray about it. I do not follow men, but I follow God. So I just pray in all circumstances, God will be my eyes and watch me where I go. Especially where I am going to learn the Word and fellowship with other Believers.

Edit: I also might add that I try not to judge another person's intentions, but try to see them as God would see them and hear them out.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. So we best be careful, especially when it comes to high leaders in the church.

"But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds. Again I say, let no one think me foolish; but if you do, receive me even as foolish, so that I also may boast a little."
2 Corinthians 11:12‭-‬16 NASB

Wow....I had forgotten about that passage. Very powerful and scary.

It is scary because there are no instructions in it on how we can know who in our church leadership might be disguised as an angel of light. It just says they are there.

How do we recognize who in our leadership is a false leader?

Mary

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow....I had forgotten about that passage. Very powerful and scary.

It is scary because there are no instructions in it on how we can know who in our church leadership might be disguised as an angel of light. It just says they are there.

How do we recognize who in our leadership is a false leader?

Mary

For one, I think God does give warning signs... I think confirmations of dreams from multiple individuals are signs. In the Bible the indicator is by their fruits:

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits” (Matthew 7:15–20).

I don't think that is always easy to spot...but if a church leader supports homosexuality, and starts excommunicating people from the church who do not, that would be a pretty big sign. The Bible clearly has strict guidelines to church leadership and teaches homosexuality is a sin.

Reactions: amadeus and Marymog
Status
Not open for further replies.