Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, really??
Let's examine this . . .

The confusion that was caused by the Protestant Revolt

No Confusion...Forgiveness for sin is Not bought with money!

The abandonment of the doctrines and precepts of God have given way to the doctrines and precepts of mere men (Matthew 15:8-9, Mark 7:6-7):

Well there is that ...
Be fruitful and multiply, catholic Priests and Nuns may say that, but do not practice that.

Protestant denominations believe in baptismal regeneration, while others do not.
Some believe in soul-sleep, while others do not.
Some believe in the total depravity of man, while others do not.
Some believe in the Holy Trinity, while others do not.
Some believe in doctrine of “once saved, always saved”, while others do not.
Some believe in a pre-tribulation “Rapture”, while others do not.
Some believe that only those who were predestined will make it to heaven, while others do not.
Some believe that some were predestined for hell, while others do not.
Some believe in a woman’s right to choose abortion, while others do not.
Some believe that practicing homosexuality is a sin, while others do not.
Most believe in contraception, while others do not – and the list goes on.

So?
Jesus said HIS Church is built on BELIEF...Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
An individual's Own Confession is Sufficient, to Become a member of Christ's True Church.
And Christ's Redemption of His True Church will be Him calling up to Him, Converted men who present their bodies as a living sacrifice.

All your rules and man-made DOCTRINES do NOT make you Whole or holy.

This is NOT the unity that Christ fervently prayed for at the Last Supper - that His Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23). This is NOT the unified "light of the world" He spoke of in Matt. 5:14 - the "city on a hill that cannot be hidden."

Newsflash...
John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

No mention of Catholicism or a pope, or catechism, or saints, or Mary, or incense, holy water or statues.

It is a disjointed gaggle of tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines of men while ALL claiming to be the "truth".

Nah, pretty confidant their Unity is:
Christ's True Church is established upon; JESUS is the Christ, the Son of the Living God....unlike your church that is established upon a guy named Simon, son of Jonas.

Reactions: Dcopymope

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anything I can do to destroy the lies perpetuated by the paramilitary cult that is "agressivechristianity.net" is a day well spent in the service of the Lord.
Like Saul Im sure, really have trodden on your idol havnt I, you have nothing to say, so out comes teh fire.
Do have a good day, i surely will.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for all that information...
Well the actual history of the use of the word Christian was intended to be an insult to the disciples...

Question: "What is the meaning of the term Christian?"

Answer:
The followers of Jesus Christ were first referred to as “Christians” by the Gentiles of Syrian Antioch, and the name was more than likely meant as an insult (see Acts 11:26).

In the New Testament, believers never refer to themselves as “Christians”; rather, they use such terms as brethren (Acts 15:1; 1 Corinthians 16:20, NAS), disciples (Acts 11:26; 14:24, NKJV), and saints (Acts 9:13; 2 Corinthians 13:13, ESV). Before his conversion, Saul of Tarsus sought out those “who belonged to the Way” (Acts 9:2), indicating that an early label for Christians could have been “people of the Way” (see also Acts 19:9; 24:22).

Both the Bible and history suggest that the term Christian was probably meant as a mocking insult when it was first coined. Peter actually tells his readers not to be “ashamed” if they are called by that term (1 Peter 4:16). Likewise, when Herod Agrippa rejects Paul’s appeal to be saved, he says, “Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?” and he was probably playing off of the negative reputation of that term (Acts 26:28). Why would he, a king, submit to the indignity of being called a “Christian”? It doesn’t appear that believers used the term Christian in reference to themselves until the time of Ignatius of Antioch, some 60 to 70 years after the resurrection of Jesus.
To be a Christian for 2000 years ? means you are Christ Jesus Sheep, water baptised at least.
To make a claim on God means nothing at all unless one truly has faith in Jesus Christ that they may understand.
To make claims in regards to God never cuts it much and the word God should not be splashed about without due regard.
One claiming I am a child of God ? does not compute at all. such a one most likely may not know Jesus is the Christ ? that's what comes to me directly, if I hear such a claim I disregard it as ignorance.
A Jew could make such a claim and so could Islamic people. but when one says a child of Christ Jesus I understand it's respecting and worthy of Jesus Christ in fact but if one is of Jew or Islamic faith I know that they are not in fact. because such is of a mans works and they know not God at all in fact.
I see a Christian using such a term as an insult, because such bypasses Christ Jesus, it's the same ignorance that Pope Francis uses, because he fears to use the words Jesus Christ in fact, so he resist such at all times unless he can not get away with using the words.

Why can't you say that you are a child of Christ Jesus !
Saying a child of god is religious, Christ is above the religious of this world.
Maybe a water baptised could say such but not a truly born again Christian will not, because it's all about Jesus Christ first and foremost in their lives and it's of the Holy Spirit and above religion, because on is in the Kingdom of God in fact.
Religion does not cut it, but the Holy Spirit does, so if one is not of the Holy Spirit then that ones religion is in vain.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be a Christian for 2000 years ? means you are Christ Jesus Sheep, water baptised at least.
To make a claim on God means nothing at all unless one truly has faith in Jesus Christ that they may understand.
To make claims in regards to God never cuts it much and the word God should not be splashed about without due regard.
One claiming I am a child of God ? does not compute at all. such a one most likely may not know Jesus is the Christ ? that's what comes to me directly, if I hear such a claim I disregard it as ignorance.
A Jew could make such a claim and so could Islamic people. but when one says a child of Christ Jesus I understand it's respecting and worthy of Jesus Christ in fact but if one is of Jew or Islamic faith I know that they are not in fact. because such is of a mans works and they know not God at all in fact.
I see a Christian using such a term as an insult, because such bypasses Christ Jesus, it's the same ignorance that Pope Francis uses, because he fears to use the words Jesus Christ in fact, so he resist such at all times unless he can not get away with using the words.

Saying a child of god is religious, Christ is above the religious of this world.
Maybe a water baptised could say such but not a truly born again Christian will not, because it's all about Jesus Christ first and foremost in their lives and it's of the Holy Spirit and above religion, because on is in the Kingdom of God in fact.
Religion does not cut it, but the Holy Spirit does, so if one is not of the Holy Spirit then that ones religion is in vain.
Relax...I am a Christian....but I am more than that .....I am a child of God, the righteousness of God through Jesus, a joint-heir
Definition:
Chris·tian
/ˈkrisCHən/

adjective
  1. relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"
noun
  1. a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are definitions of Christians by various publishers: Oxford, Merriam-Webster, Dictionary.com
Definition of Christian. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ. b(1) : disciple sense 2. (2) : a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906.

Definition of Christian
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ
b(1): DISCIPLE sense 2
(2): a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906
(3): a member of the Christian denomination having part in the union of the United Church of Christ concluded in 1961
2: the hero in Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress

Christian
[ kris-chuh n ]
adjective
of, relating to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings:a Christian faith.
of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ:Spain is a Christian country.
of or relating to Christians:many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ; Christlike:She displayed true Christian charity.
noun
a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity.
a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ:He died like a true Christian.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Reggie Belafonte
" In Greek as in Latin the suffix -ianus is a substitute for the possessive genitive.." But as the author goes on to explain that because 'ianus' is of the possessive genitive, he extrapolates it means we are His slaves and He is our Master. This is often spoken of and has a true ring to it - but may I also offer this view: Jesus said in John 15:15, "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you."
Yes, He is our Lord and Master and we are to yield to Him in our lives. But ALSO He has elevated us beyond that and into His lineage and family. So, still of the possessive genitive, but I believe this is a better 'belonging' that we are his sons and daughters!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm.....Thank you for your doctrine!!!!

After all....Didn’t you just give us your doctrine in this post and multiple other post’s from the past?

Is your doctrine made by you, a mere man, or Jesus?

Curious Mary

If you are curious about my doctrine, it is the Same as Jesus' Doctrine.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are NO "false facts". There is only truth and lies.

As for "MAN made" doctrine - you need look NO further than 500 years ago and since - with the thousands and thousands of counterfeit versions of the "truth" that YOU call "The Church".

Christ built ONE Church - not thousands . . .

Yes there are False Facts.
Calling the Catholic Church, the only one True Church is a False Fact.

Calling all other Churches counterfeit Churches, is Your False Fact.

You claiming I call "thousands and thousands" Of other churches, "The Church", is a Lie.

I have always said and maintained The one True Church, is Christ's Spiritual Church.

Consider Jesus' Truth:
Rev 1:
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ...
[11] ...the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Rev 2:
[1] ...the church of Ephesus ...
[8] ...the church in Smyrna ...
[12] ...the church in Pergamos...
[18] ...the church in Thyatria...
Rev 3:
[1] ...the church in Sardis ...
[7] ...the church in Philadelphia...
[14] ...the church of the Laodiceans...

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...says she WHO often signs off with:
I did say curious Mary at the end of that post.

Martin Luther and John Calvin who had different doctrines also thought that their doctrine was the same as Jesus doctrine. They were self deceived also.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did say curious Mary at the end of that post.

Martin Luther and John Calvin who had different doctrines also thought that their doctrine was the same as Jesus doctrine. They were self deceived also.

Martin Luther came with questions and was rejected to be heard.
Martin Luther was then given audience to be heard...
Booted out for questioning, testing, and not simply yielding to men's claims.

I don't find testing an other as Deception.
What I do find as cunningly deceptive is the man at the head of the Table, sitting in a seat of power, thinking himself ABOVE being "tested".

1 Thes 5:
[21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Catholicism was started by Satan. God planted good seed and the enemy planted the tares. But to answer your question, I don't know what I would do. It would definitely be hard to swallow. Id definitely keep my eyes open, and if warranted, do a bit of research into it. Pray about it. I do not follow men, but I follow God. So I just pray in all circumstances, God will be my eyes and watch me where I go. Especially where I am going to learn the Word and fellowship with other Believers.

Edit: I also might add that I try not to judge another person's intentions, but try to see them as God would see them and hear them out.
The point is - you DO follow men.

If you belong to ANY faith tradition that has roots in the Protestant Revolt of the 16th century - you follow men.
If you adhere to Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone) - you follow men.
If you believe in the 16th century invention of Sola Fide (Faith Alone) - you follow men.

NEITHER of these human precepts were taught or believed in by the Early Church - nor were they believed for the first 1500 years of the Church's existence. The Canon of Scripture wasn't even declared until the Council of Rome in 382 AD by the Catholic Church.

Don't believe me?
Do the research . . .

Reactions: Marymog

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does water baptism have to do with the blood of Christ? Water baptism is the womb of one's mother. Without it, no one would exist. It is the blood of Jesus, the Atonement that is the new bith, and Jesus did that task for the whole world. Very few want to accept that fact, compared to the billions who try religion or their own filthy works.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Confusion...Forgiveness for sin is Not bought with money!

Well there is that ...
Be fruitful and multiply, catholic Priests and Nuns may say that, but do not practice that.

So?
Jesus said HIS Church is built on BELIEF...Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
An individual's Own Confession is Sufficient, to Become a member of Christ's True Church.
And Christ's Redemption of His True Church will be Him calling up to Him, Converted men who present their bodies as a living sacrifice.

All your rules and man-made DOCTRINES do NOT make you Whole or holy.

Newsflash...
John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

No mention of Catholicism or a pope, or catechism, or saints, or Mary, or incense, holy water or statues.

Nah, pretty confidant their Unity is:
Christ's True Church is established upon; JESUS is the Christ, the Son of the Living God....unlike your church that is established upon a guy named Simon, son of Jonas.
WHO said forgiveness for sin was bought with money?? The Catholic Church has never taught this. It was an ABUSE by a few men like Johann Tetzel in Germany. That's who Luther was angry with.
Do your homework, pal . . .

As for celibacy of clergy and religious - this is not only NOT condemned in Scripture - it's recommended.
Have you NEVER cracked open a Bible?? In 1 Cor. 7, Paul actually recommends celibacy for those who are capable of it:

1 Cor. 7:8-9
“To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion.”

It’s only out of temptation to immorality that Paul teaches about each man and woman having a spouse and giving each other their conjugal rights. He emphatically states:
1 Cor. 6:7
“I say this by way of concession, not of command. I wish that ALL were as I myself am (celibate).”

He goes on to make a case for preferring celibacy to marriage:
1 Cor. 7:27-34
“Are you free from a wife? Do not seek marriage. . . The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord; but the married man is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried woman or girl is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit; but the married woman is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please her husband.”

Finally – he says:
1 Cor. 7:38
“He who marries “does well; and he who refrains from marriage will do BETTER.”

So much for your Scripturally-bankrupt objections to celibacy . . .

As to YOUR claim that Jesus said His Church was built on "belief" - NOWHERE doe the Bible make this claim.
Even the Demons believe in the truths about God. If that's all you do - you're no better off than they are . . .

Finally - as to your laughable claim about Protestant "unity" among the tens of thousands of sects - I gave you a list of 11 essential doctrinal differences that say differently . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Saul Im sure, really have trodden on your idol havnt I, you have nothing to say, so out comes teh fire.
Do have a good day, i surely will.
Like I've told you many times before:
Let me know when you're ready to debate the perverted doctrines of your paramilitary cult "aggressivechristianity.net."

So far - you've managed to dodge the subject like a scared rabbit runs from a gun . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there are False Facts.
Calling the Catholic Church, the only one True Church is a False Fact.

Calling all other Churches counterfeit Churches, is Your False Fact.

You claiming I call "thousands and thousands" Of other churches, "The Church", is a Lie.

I have always said and maintained The one True Church, is Christ's Spiritual Church.

Consider Jesus' Truth:
Rev 1:
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ...
[11] ...the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Rev 2:
[1] ...the church of Ephesus ...
[8] ...the church in Smyrna ...
[12] ...the church in Pergamos...
[18] ...the church in Thyatria...
Rev 3:
[1] ...the church in Sardis ...
[7] ...the church in Philadelphia...
[14] ...the church of the Laodiceans...
There are only "false facts" for those - like YOU - who engage in moral relativism.
For moral relativists - there is NO right or wrong, NO truth or untruth. It ALL depends on who is telling it.

Here are the facts:
Truth
is not subjective. Something that is true is ALWAYS true.
"False" means not genuine.

Here is another fact: Christ built ONE Church.
MEN built tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects. Although there is some limited unity, in that they reject Catholic teaching - they ALL teach different doctrines and ALL claim to have been "led" by the Holy Spirit to these different positions.

That is the confused mess that is Protestantism . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Martin Luther came with questions and was rejected to be heard.
Martin Luther was then given audience to be heard...
Booted out for questioning, testing, and not simply yielding to men's claims.

I don't find testing an other as Deception.
What I do find as cunningly deceptive is the man at the head of the Table, sitting in a seat of power, thinking himself ABOVE being "tested".

1 Thes 5:
[21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Glory to God,
Taken
From the beginning of my Reformation I have asked God to send me neither dreams, nor visions, nor angels, but to give me the right understanding of His Word, the Holy Scriptures; for as long as I have God's Word, I know that I am walking in His way and that I shall not fall into any error or delusion.

Martin Luther

Status
Not open for further replies.