Satans Ultimate Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
i worship jesus=not some vision of jesus,or portrait=man yu folks have libraries of ambiguity. that is scary!

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
U Men Jesus Isn't A Whitemanz!!!!11!!???!?!?!???!11111Good job telling us what every sunday schooler knows.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(6742705;17634)
You are worshiping the wrong one.There be only one God and Christ is the son of that God.For God not Jesus so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son named Jesus not God that whosoever believeth in him Jesus not God should not perish, but have everlasting life. You have to believe that Jesus was the only begotten son of God. What that means is that God never slept with any other human being before Mary therefore Jesus is the only begotten son of man kind sired by God. The angels are also sons of God but they are not from man kind. Where they come from I do not know and I don't thing anyone else does either.This is a very deep subject that many get all fired up about so get ready for the blast.God bless
God never slept with Mary she was impregnated by the Holy spirit she was a virgin at his Birth .Jesus is a part of God they are one in the same and the angels were created (made by God) dont know why you think its controversial it is so ridiculous and so far from scripture who would think it worth wasting time arguing about it.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
Christ is the second member of the Holy Trinity. If you do not believe in that simple core doctrine then you are not a christian.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
It isn't three gods equal one god it is three persons equal one God.God did not have intercourse with Mary (as we are his children that would be incest as well as premaritle sex. God cannot sin because He is perfect and a Spiritual Being. The only flesh withing the Trinity is Christ). Mary was impregnated the same way as Sarah was via the Holy Spirit (Sarah was of old age and barren. Genesis 18:10-13).If you do not believe this simple true doctrine about The Trinity then you are not a true Christian. I will pray for you so that the Holy Spirti will open your eyes, ears, and heart to this truth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Then as far as Im concerned you are not a Christian and will request you keep your posts confined to the Non-christian forumcommunity guide

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
This is the simpelist doctrine. Christ says that no one can come to the Father without coming through Him (Christ). Neither man nor angel can give us salvation; only God can and He did through the blood of Christ.A man cannot uphold such a prophecy as that of the messiah and Christ blew it all out of the water upon His birth, death, and resurection. No man can be tempted by Satan and walk away without sin. Man is born within sin and therfore will Sin and continue to do so. Jesus, because He wasn't concieved by man but by God, did not inhereat sin from Adam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Here is another verse for prove that Yahshua is God. (second person of the Godhead)Genesis 22:8 - And Abraham said, My son, God will provide Himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.John 1:29 - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.Lovest ye in Christos Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(E Nomine;17639)
Christ is the second member of the Holy Trinity. If you do not believe in that simple core doctrine then you are not a christian.
"For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son that who ever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life": Jesus never said you have to believe He is God to have eternal life. Please don't add more than Jesus says. When you make this claim quoted like most Trinitarians do, you are in deep trouble with the Lord, my friend.love, hitomi

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”1“Immanuel” literally means: “God with us.” See also Matthew 1:23; Jesus was “God with us.”Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”This was a radical statement coming from a monotheistic Jewish prophet -- especially calling a human being “Mighty God”; but one that God fulfilled centuries later in Christ.Daniel 7:13-14: “There before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven . . . He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.” “Son of Man” was the primary title Jesus used for Himself -- and this passage shows that this was a clear and strong claim of deity. And in Mark, the earliest of the four Gospels, He also included the unmistakable phrase, “coming on the clouds of heaven” and applied it to Himself (Mark 14:62). His listeners got the point, refused to believe it, and added it to their reasons to try to kill Him.Matthew 14:32-33: “And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.’”In a Jewish culture, only the one true God can be worshiped; their actions show that they acknowledged Jesus as being divine. And Jesus didn’t correct them or say, “Don’t you realize that I’m just a mortal prophet? Stop worshiping me!” Rather, He accepted their worship, knowing He really was God in human flesh.John 8:58-59: "‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.” This is a powerful double claim from Jesus: first, that He pre-existed His human birth and was actually alive and present (as God) before Abraham; second, that His title was “I am” -- which was the same title used for Jehovah God in Exodus 3:14. His listeners again got the point, and picked up stones to execute Him!John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.’”It couldn’t be clearer than it is here: Jesus’ highly educated listeners understood His claim of deity. They only had two possible responses: to humble themselves and bow before Him as the Magi and the disciples had done earlier, or reject His claim and judge Him as a blasphemer. Unfortunately they chose the latter option. But notice that Jesus doesn’t argue with their accusation, because it was accurate. He really was claiming to be God!John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"This disciple realized, because of Jesus’ resurrection, who Jesus really was -- and humbly worshiped Him and declared His true identity: “My Lord and my God!” Jesus not only accepts this declaration, but blesses all of the disciples -- and all of us today -- who come to the same realization and place of humble worship.

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
well, as is always seems to be the case with EG,Whites prosyletes,....we are under grace, not the Law...the only image of Christ that matters is the image in your own heart, "for all things shall be made man manifest" Christ has no dimensional figure that can be rendered where someone can say.....ahh..yes..that is Christ..! your heart shall proclaim your vision of Christ...Love my friend.....has no figure..and some of the other nonsence I won't even wast time to comment on.......way baddddd

pmb

Sep 8, 2007
(Brett;13567)
Right under everyones very noses Satans lie has been taking place.The whole world , nearly, has fallen for it.If you can handle it, read the attachment.Its not coming , its here.
The images that are usen to portray Jesus are not those of Christ. Its the way a particular series of generations visualize him. If you look at art through the ages this image has changed. In earlier paintings Christ had a short beard and was dark skinned. This is the more likely image since Christ was born of people who had dark skin and their beards were kept short in those days. Rememeber that Christ was a Jew but the current image of Christ is more like that of an Englishman or American rather than a Jew of that time.Pete

pmb

Sep 8, 2007
(E Nomine;17639)
That notion took over 300 years to get just right and made into doctrine. If someone disagrees with it but takes the New Testament as solid truth then that person may simply have another interpretation of the Bible. Although I myself can't imagine it, it is inappropriate to tell someone that they aren't a Christian because they don't hold to the same doctrines as you do ... in my humble opinion of course. :angel1:pete

pmb

Sep 8, 2007
(alaskadrifter;13758)
I just finished reading it. Lots of food for thought, I've never thought of it that way. But I would have to agree that Satan's ultimate lie was in the garden. It would also be nice if we could get through a thread without finger-pointing. So if BOTH of you could knock it off, that would be great.
I've been having a problem with this myself. I used to be Catholic. I was raised that way. But when I started attenting a protestant church I started a deeper study of the Bible. It was at this time that I realized that Catholics weren't doing the right thing. I mean look at the ceiling of the Sisteen Chapel. There is an actual painting of God who is depicted as a muscular man with gray hair and a long gray beard. My Mother always wanted me to say Novenas that she would do on a regular basis but I didn't want to pray to anyone except God and here you're supposed to pray to a saint or someone else other than God. So I gave up being Catholic and became Protestant. But when it comes to images of Jesus I find that arguements against having them and not having them both have their merits. I asked a few ministry leaders at my church and they told me that I shouldn'ty worry about the Cross on my wall. That doesn't mean that it will stay there forever though. I don't see any images of Jesus at church so I'll have to talk to my pastor himself for his advice. I think I'll take it down now just to be safe. Thanks. I needed this prompting.Has anyone ever asked their pastor/priest/reverand about this? If so then what was their response?Pete

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(pmb;17746)
That notion took over 300 years to get just right and made into doctrine. If someone disagrees with it but takes the New Testament as solid truth then that person may simply have another interpretation of the Bible. Although I myself can't imagine it, it is inappropriate to tell someone that they aren't a Christian because they don't hold to the same doctrines as you do ... in my humble opinion of course. :angel1:pete
How can you say that with the blatent proof that God has given you in the Bible and what I just posted here in this thread?