Saying Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pgfinest2002

Sep 23, 2010
Hello,
I go by the name pgfinest2002 and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a new member of this forum and excitedly looking forward to discussing the Lord and scripture/scripture related topics with you all. I have a few friends from a public forum who would like to join and discuss topics as well. We are all Christians and while we do not agree on everything, we all try to learn from each other and help each other grow in the faith.
We began looking for a new home to discuss Biblical topics after the skeptics on that forum kept interrupting our every post with attacks against the faith. After a while, it just becomes a pain to keep refuting them on point after point, over and over.
So again, that is why I am here and my friends are looking to join as well. God bless and we look forward to some meaningful and insightful discussion in the future.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board! I hope that you can find that place you're looking for here. Unfortunately we too dealt with the interjections of those who were not of the Christian faith. This forum was originally more open, but the discussion and debate could not continue with those of other faiths/no faiths trying to interject their two sense in every thread.

There is a lot of disagreement across Christianity out there; and I certainly don't personally mind debate and disagreement, but I believe there should also be an environment where believers can get together and fellowship and maybe drop the grudges and disagreements at least every once in a while. I think sometimes we all (Christians and nonChristians alike) are too worried about what the other person thinks when it comes to our own faith. It's not about not teaching the truth, it''s just recognizing that sometimes we can put aside a doctrinal strife or at least talk about it respectfully and not insult the other person.

Tzara

Sep 23, 2010
Hello,
I go by the name pgfinest2002 and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a new member of this forum and excitedly looking forward to discussing the Lord and scripture/scripture related topics with you all. I have a few friends from a public forum who would like to join and discuss topics as well. We are all Christians and while we do not agree on everything, we all try to learn from each other and help each other grow in the faith.
We began looking for a new home to discuss Biblical topics after the skeptics on that forum kept interrupting our every post with attacks against the faith. After a while, it just becomes a pain to keep refuting them on point after point, over and over.
So again, that is why I am here and my friends are looking to join as well. God bless and we look forward to some meaningful and insightful discussion in the future.

Hello on this new forum, pgfinest!

I look forward to exchanging information and support from you again on this new forum and getting to know the other Christians who post here. I go by the name of Tzara.

I say with pg that it is wonderful to be able to post about our faith and topics pertaining to Christian theology without being under constant attack and/or ridicule. More later!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome!
There are many good people here.
:) Miss Hepburn