Hello Everybody :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, I'm new here and looking forward to joining in the discussions, and getting to know many of you in the process (and to growing together with you in the knowledge and understanding of God, His word, and the Christian faith).

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, I'm new here and looking forward to joining in the discussions, and getting to know many of you in the process (and to growing together with you in the knowledge and understanding of God, His word, and the Christian faith).

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again Rita, Gargamel is an evil old man (an evil wizard, actually) who is the sworn enemy of the Smurfs, bent on their destruction (which includes eating them for dinner :eek:), just FYI.
Lol , why did I not remember that - my children use to watch the Smurf’s all the time !!!!!!!

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol , why did I not remember that - my children use to watch the Smurf’s all the time !!!!!!!
See, this is what happens when you spend so much time in the Scriptures that you don't have time anymore to keep up with important cartoon shows like The Smurfs :mad:

Wait minute, that's actually a good thing :Thumbsup:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf
Welcome Papa Smurf, hope you enjoy your time here.

God bless you too.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf
Welcome to the forums!!