Scary Stuff ! Smart Meters are watching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Don't worry about it. You and I are just paranoid. Gee, I wonder what all those surveillance cameras are doing at so many street intersections.

Revelation 13:7 (ESV)
[sup]7 [/sup]Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,

ronmorgen

Apr 5, 2011
I heard about that. More Federal control of the individual. Little by little they want to control every aspect your life lives. Depressing. So we need to get out there and support Christian constitutional conservatives for the next election. Someone who wants to limit government as our founders did.
If thou wouldst rule well, thou must rule for God, and to do that, thou must be ruled by him. Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.
- William Penn

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
If you dont have one its coming soon to your house

I don't know why people who can afford own their own house are still hooked up to the grid. And on top of what he said the smart meter is a health hazard. If you have one on the side of your house and you are expose to the frequency or whatever it is emitting on a regular basis you could end up getting cancer later on down the road.