SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even with abortion! Gotcha.

I gave you my reason why. I am not a one issue voter. That should be enough.

You will not change my mind. Harping on it does nothing for me. So, you may as well stop replying to me about it.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You will not change my mind. Harping on it does nothing for me. So, you may as well stop replying to me about it.
to interpret.

Biden can do anything, i will still vote for him. No matter what.

Typical left bias..

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You didn't say what is more important than MILLIONS of babies' lives.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I've told you that I will not tell you. Anything I say will be met with that's not good enough.

You're a one issue voter. That is you're right. Just as it is my right to be a more than one issue you voter.

If that's not good enough, I cannot help you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've told you that I will not tell you. Anything I say will be met with that's not good enough.

You're a one issue voter. That is you're right. Just as it is my right to be a more than one issue you voter.

If that's not good enough, I cannot help you.
And that would be MILLIONS of babies' lives. Anyone who would kill babies will lie like the Devil and kill Christians!

"210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to interpret.

Biden can do anything, i will still vote for him. No matter what.

Typical left bias..
Something is missing here: the determination of when in the gestational period a "baby" is in the womb. Some say from the moment of conception. Some say later.

In Georgia, abortions are legal up until six weeks (roughly at the point of a heart beat). How many on this site see the Georgia law as an intolerable travesty, authorizing the murder of "babies" in the first six weeks of a pregnancy?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something is missing here: the determination of when in the gestational period a "baby" is in the womb. Some say from the moment of conception. Some say later.

In Georgia, abortions are legal up until six weeks (roughly at the point of a heart beat). How many on this site see the Georgia law as an intolerable travesty, authorizing the murder of "babies" in the first six weeks of a pregnancy?
Deciding when to kill a baby is playing God.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deciding when to kill a baby is playing God.
Agreed. But don't beg the question -- "baby" is the operative word here. Is it a "baby" in the first six weeks of pregnancy, such that Georgia is authorizing murder?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. But don't beg the question -- "baby" is the operative word here. Is it a "baby" in the first six weeks of pregnancy, such that Georgia is authorizing murder?
Yes, it's a baby. And they get $$$ for killing them. MILLIONS of them. That's a pretty hefty income. That's why Planned Parenthood donates MILLIONS of $$$ to the Dems! They don't want to lose their incomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you agree with abortions to save the life of the mother?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could tell you, but I won't. I have stated my reasons.
And I can tell you flat out, I would vote for Trump because he tries to save the lives of MILLIONS of babies. I am not ashamed to say it.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also think rape pregnancies should be terminable by the mother. Do you?

I do not agree with it, no, but I cannot and will not judge them for it either. I can never know what it's like not having been in their shoes. So, never any judgement from me.