Scratching and Irritation on eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having irritation. Having to scratch my eyes and the problem doesn't stop. I moved into a new house two weeks ago, and since coming here I started to get this problem. I don't know what it is. I've tried to using eye drops to stop the irritation and the itching, but the issue persists. Please pray for me on this issue. For the problem to stop, of me continually itching/ scratching, and causing problems for my eye. To be healed and helped of it. Thank you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having irritation. Having to scratch my eyes and the problem doesn't stop. I moved into a new house two weeks ago, and since coming here I started to get this problem. I don't know what it is. I've tried to using eye drops to stop the irritation and the itching, but the issue persists. Please pray for me on this issue. For the problem to stop, of me continually itching/ scratching, and causing problems for my eye. To be healed and helped of it. Thank you.
Sorry to hear STH,
I will pray for the irritation to leave you and that you will be able to find the issue causing it.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you need some rest.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344