Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go folks, the JW games! Do you really think those in the "EVERLASTING FIRE" that the NT warns us of numerous times will care if it's called Hell or the lake of fire? Are you saying your own NWT is wrong?

NWT "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER AND FOREVER"!

ZERO... there are zero times the lake of fire means hell. It has another meaning. Nor can you show a scripture stating that the lake of fire is hell.

My Story....
What is it like to die?

I first learned about death through a Bible Study. After learning the truth about death and that death is the last enemy that will be conquered, I wanted to learn more. Here’s a few scriptures that may give you some Relief and Comfort.

“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

My Catholic upbringing always taught me that hell was an eternal place of torment and inescapable. This religious teaching never sat well with me. I could never figure out why the God of Love would do such a thing.

Then at my Bible Study, I came across this scripture, “hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13) This blew my mind because it connected the dots for me. See, the priests would take money from the parishioners to pray for their dead loved ones, telling us this might get them out of hell. All the while, preaching that hell is ETERNAL. Did they know something I didn’t, I wondered? This was nothing but a ponzi scheme.

Other scriptures that gave me Relief and Comfort is the good news about the Resurrection. “And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) I was elated to learn this about my loved ones that have passed in death.

Then Jesus Christ told his followers, “Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  and come out” (John 5:28)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ZERO... there are zero times the lake of fire means hell. It has another meaning. Nor can you show a scripture stating that the lake of fire is hell.

My Story....
What is it like to die?

I first learned about death through a Bible Study. After learning the truth about death and that death is the last enemy that will be conquered, I wanted to learn more. Here’s a few scriptures that may give you some Relief and Comfort.

“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

My Catholic upbringing always taught me that hell was an eternal place of torment and inescapable. This religious teaching never sat well with me. I could never figure out why the God of Love would do such a thing.

Then at my Bible Study, I came across this scripture, “hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13) This blew my mind because it connected the dots for me. See, the priests would take money from the parishioners to pray for their dead loved ones, telling us this might get them out of hell. All the while, preaching that hell is ETERNAL. Did they know something I didn’t, I wondered? This was nothing but a ponzi scheme.

Other scriptures that gave me Relief and Comfort is the good news about the Resurrection. “And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) I was elated to learn this about my loved ones that have passed in death.

Then Jesus Christ told his followers, “Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice  and come out” (John 5:28)
You TOTALLY evaded my comment. But that's what Kingdom Hall teaches you to do! Your NWT teaches that Jesus is God and the "everlasting fire" will never end for the ungodly.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s). God's Name Is MOST HOLY. HIS Preserved Word
Is "MAGNIFIED" Above ALL Of HIS HOLY Name! Thus, IT Is:

NOT "FULL of errors!" Please do NOT slander God or HIS Word of Truth!
Bible "versions"

Also, please "honor BOTH The Father, And HIS SON, The LORD
JESUS CHRIST!" Only God, The SAVIOUR, "Can FORGIVE
sin!":

The Case FOR The Triune GodHead

Be Blessed!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You TOTALLY evaded my comment. But that's what Kingdom Hall teaches you to do! Your NWT teaches that Jesus is God and the "everlasting fire" will never end for the ungodly.

That Jesus Christ is more Powerful than your triad of false gods. "hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13)

Satan is so upset. lol.... cry me a river... "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. (Daniel 12:1)

"And war broke out in heaven: {Jesus Christ and his angels} battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Jesus Christ is more Powerful than your triad of false gods. "hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13)

Satan is so upset. lol.... cry me a river... "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time.

"And war broke out in heaven: {Jesus Christ and his angels} battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)
You're still evading the FACT that YOUR NWT says Jesus is God and the "everlasting fire" that Jesus warned of is "forever and ever". I know you will continue to be evasive. You're following Kingdom Hall even though their own Bible says Kingdom Hall is wrong.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, please "honor BOTH The Father, And HIS SON, The LORD
JESUS CHRIST!" Only God, The SAVIOUR, "Can FORGIVE
sin!":

Only God? Who said that, those seeking to murder Jesus Christ?

What Does the Bible Really teach?

I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared. Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20-21)

And a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud: “This is my Son, the beloved. Listen to him.” (Mark 9:7)

However, in order for you to know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins—” then he said to the paralytic: “Get up, pick up your stretcher, and go to your home.” (Matthew 9:6)

"God is not the Son of man" (Numbers 23:19)

Jesus said to them again: “May you have peace. Just as the Father has sent me, I also am sending you.” After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit. If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:21-23)

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're still evading the FACT that YOUR NWT says Jesus is God and the "everlasting fire" that Jesus warned of is "forever and ever". I know you will continue to be evasive. You're following Kingdom Hall even though their own Bible says Kingdom Hall is wrong.

Still can't show a scripture that states that hell is the lake of fire can you? So you taunt and hurl accusations that show your weakness. Show the scripture...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still can't show a scripture that states that hell is the lake of fire can you? So you taunt and hurl accusations that show your weakness. Show the scripture...
No, that's what you just did.

So if you end up in the Lake of Fire "forever and ever" you will be worried about the name of the place you're in?

NWT Rev 20 "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER and EVER".

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus and Jonah never went to the lake of fire but both came out of hell. Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:17)

Read more...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus and Jonah never went to the lake of fire but both came out of hell. Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:17)

Read more...
Why did you avoid NT? You're still playing JW word games. Jesus clearly taught the eternal fire / hell fire.
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thomas called Jesus, "My God". It's your word vs Thomas who knew Jesus personally. Even the NWT agrees!

Consider this. I take Jesus words over Thomas. "I wanted to draw your attention to (Psalm 83:18) Notice whose Name alone is JEHOVAH. Not a three in one entity but alone. Then notice the most high over all the earth. Jesus Christ give witness to his disciples when they were resting and in private he states, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

This is more proof directly from Jesus as he gently tells his followers "Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

Can you image being at his feet when he said that? AS Jesus is calmly speaking with his disciples, words of truth gently flowed out his mouth as the Word of God, stating, "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)

This is an excellent scripture in exposing the common lie that God is omnipresent and that Jesus is God. First, if Jesus was God, he would not have a Father and the Father certainly would not be Greater, so another lie is perpetration against our Lord Jesus Christ and His God. This proves by Jesus own words that he is not omnipresent either since he states "I am going to the Father"(John 14:28)"

Reactions: BroRando

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you avoid NT? You're still playing JW word games. Jesus clearly taught the eternal fire / hell fire.
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

To show Your Dishonesty. Jehovah God told Adam, "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To show Your Dishonesty. Jehovah God told Adam, "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19)
Referring to his body. How totally evasive! Again you avoid NT like plague. All you are showing is YOUR "dishonesty".

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you avoid NT like plague.

LOL. You are not reading his posts.

I wanted to draw your attention to (Psalm 83:18) Notice whose Name alone is JEHOVAH. Not a three in one entity but alone. Then notice the most high over all the earth. Jesus Christ give witness to his disciples when they were resting and in private he states, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

This is more proof directly from Jesus as he gently tells his followers "Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

Can you image being at his feet when he said that? AS Jesus is calmly speaking with his disciples, words of truth gently flowed out his mouth as the Word of God, stating, "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)

This is an excellent scripture in exposing the common lie that God is omnipresent and that Jesus is God. First, if Jesus was God, he would not have a Father and the Father certainly would not be Greater, so another lie is perpetration against our Lord Jesus Christ and His God. This proves by Jesus own words that he is not omnipresent either since he states "I am going to the Father" (John 14:28)

Reactions: BroRando

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Referring to his body. How totally evasive! Again you avoid NT like plague. All you are showing is YOUR "dishonesty".

Adam became a living soul and souls die.... "And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)

The soul is the person.... he died and went back to where he came from... the dust!!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam became a living soul and souls die.... "And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)

The soul is the person.... he died and his dead and went back to where he came from... the dust!!
That's the ole JW lie that when we die we "cease to exist".

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Ole trinity twist... don't believe that scripture quoted. Can't believe in the Word of God... gotta believe the trinity lies... Nope... God was Begotten.... Nope... God Died... Nope...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Ole trinity twist... don't believe that scripture quoted. Can't believe in the Word of God... gotta believe the trinity lies... Nope... God was Begotten.... Nope... God Died... Nope...

I got it. You're saying the NWT LIED at least twice. Does Kingdom Hall know?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever