Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever

Doesn't say Hell does it.... try again...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't say Hell does it.... try again...
Totally evasive again and again! If you end up in the Lake of Fire, or as Jesus called it, "everlasting fire", do you really think it will matter what it's called?

Satan LOVES it when his children deny eternal punishment in fire. He wants their company "FOREVER and EVER"!

Last edited:

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Satan LOVES it when his children deny eternal punishment in fire. He wants their company "FOREVER and EVER!"

So God is not Love? Which God are you speaking about??? Notice you say SATAN. You are on the Wrong Side. You're going the Wrong Way! Planes, trains, and automobiles. YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God is not Love? Which God are you speaking about??? Notice you say SATAN.
I'm referring to God of the Bible Who drowned all but 8 on Earth and Who burned Sodom alive "making them an example".
You are on the Wrong Side. You're going the Wrong Way! Planes, trains, and automobiles. YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!
I don't deny eternal punishment in fire. YOU DO. You will be held accountable for everyone you lead to the everlasting fire! Kingdom Hall won't be able to help you on Judgment Day. They will be looking for a place to hide themselves.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two total LIES in one sentence! Did you learn that at Kingdom Hall?

The reason catholics believe in an eternal burning hell and that SAYN is more powerful than Jesus Christ is because that is what the triune of gods teach. Greek Mythology at its best... lol

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when you kiss and worship those statues and relics, does it please you when catholics deny the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ?

Why claim Peter was the first pope when you deny his teachings??
  • Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit.” (Acts 2:38)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason catholics believe in an eternal burning hell and that SAYN is more powerful than Jesus Christ is because that is what the triune of gods teach. Greek Mythology at its best... lol
Well I'm not Catholic so as usual you're lost.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two total LIES in one sentence! Did you learn that at Kingdom Hall?

The Great Commission was in the Name of Jesus Christ. The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263: “The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.

You must not add to the word that I am commanding you, neither must you take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah your God that I am commanding you. “Your own eyes have seen what Jehovah did in the case of the Baʹal of Peʹor; Jehovah your God annihilated from your midst every man who walked after the Baʹal of Peʹor. (Deut 4:2-3)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Commission was in the Name of Jesus Christ. The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263: “The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.

You must not add to the word that I am commanding you, neither must you take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah your God that I am commanding you. “Your own eyes have seen what Jehovah did in the case of the Baʹal of Peʹor; Jehovah your God annihilated from your midst every man who walked after the Baʹal of Peʹor. (Deut 4:2-3)
You're still lost.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s). God's Name Is MOST HOLY. HIS Preserved Word
Is "MAGNIFIED" Above ALL Of HIS HOLY Name! Thus, IT Is:

NOT "FULL of errors!" Please do NOT slander God or HIS Word of Truth!
Bible "versions"

Also, please "honor BOTH The Father, And HIS SON, The LORD
JESUS CHRIST!" Only God, The SAVIOUR, "Can FORGIVE
sin!":

The Case FOR The Triune GodHead

Be Blessed!

what about Jn 20:21-23
Same mission power and authority
What Christ did his church does

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are. I'm on to you now... when you slipped and claim your god was SATAN...
Didn't Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to "all liars"? Let me help you.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't Kingdom Hall teach you what happens to "all liars"? Let me help you.

8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Doesn't say hell as you claim...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't matter to you what it's called if you go there.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you think three hail marys will get you out of the lake of fire?? God doesn't have a father or a mother because God is eternal. Well that makes four gods now.... :)

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)
You do realize that the tetragrammaton is YHWH. Yahweh was used probably 1000 years before Jehovah was verbalized, which was manmade.
"The Masoretes, who from about the 6th to the 10th century worked to reproduce the original text of the Hebrew Bible, replaced the vowels of the name YHWH with the vowel signs of the Hebrew words Adonai
("Lord", editor) or Elohim ("God", editor). Thus, the artificial name Jehovah (YeHoWaH) (emphasis ours, ed.) came into being. Although Christian scholars after the Renaissance and Reformation periods used the term Jehovah for YHWH, in the 19th and 20th centuries biblical scholars again began to use the form Yahweh. Early Christian writers, such as Clement of Alexandria in the 2nd century, had used a form like Yahweh, and this pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton was never really lost. Other Greek transcriptions also indicated that YHWH should be pronounced Yahweh." Encyclopedia Brittanica

It is also interesting that in the Greek Interlinear New Testament Bible, the word Jehovah or Yahweh does not exist. LORD is there. This begs the question: Why wouldn't Jesus tell us the name of His Father, if there was a precise name that we should address Him by? He didn't. In The LORD'S Prayer and in every reference to His Father, He used Father. This is who I pray to.
On the skeptical side: It would also be interesting when we get to heaven and as we approach the Pearly Gates, the angels greet us and invite us in, what will there greeting be like: " What is your name, please? Just a moment while I check the Book of Life. Oh yes, here you are. Welcome to Heaven. Here is map and instructions. It's a large place, stop over at the tourist counter and they will help you if you have any questions, tell you the rules, give you some tips as to how to navigate your spirit in this unfamiliar spiritual realm. Is there any one in particular you care to meet with first?" "Oh yes, I would like to meet Jehovah." "Jehovah ... Ummm, I'm sorry, there is no one by that name here? We get that a lot, Yahweh too. I'll set you up with an appointment with the Boss, Jesus - He'll straighten you out! Oh, and when He actually introduces you to our Father, please address Him as Father!"

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that the tetragrammaton is YHWH. Yahweh was used probably 1000 years before Jehovah was verbalized, which was manmade.
"The Masoretes, who from about the 6th to the 10th century worked to reproduce the original text of the Hebrew Bible, replaced the vowels of the name YHWH with the vowel signs of the Hebrew words Adonai
("Lord", editor) or Elohim ("God", editor). Thus, the artificial name Jehovah (YeHoWaH) (emphasis ours, ed.) came into being. Although Christian scholars after the Renaissance and Reformation periods used the term Jehovah for YHWH, in the 19th and 20th centuries biblical scholars again began to use the form Yahweh. Early Christian writers, such as Clement of Alexandria in the 2nd century, had used a form like Yahweh, and this pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton was never really lost. Other Greek transcriptions also indicated that YHWH should be pronounced Yahweh." Encyclopedia Brittanica

It is also interesting that in the Greek Interlinear New Testament Bible, the word Jehovah or Yahweh does not exist. LORD is there. This begs the question: Why wouldn't Jesus tell us the name of His Father, if there was a precise name that we should address Him by? He didn't. In The LORD'S Prayer and in every reference to His Father, He used Father. This is who I pray to.
On the skeptical side: It would also be interesting when we get to heaven and as we approach the Pearly Gates, the angels greet us and invite us in, what will there greeting be like: " What is your name, please? Just a moment while I check the Book of Life. Oh yes, here you are. Welcome to Heaven. Here is map and instructions. It's a large place, stop over at the tourist counter and they will help you if you have any questions, tell you the rules, give you some tips as to how to navigate your spirit in this unfamiliar spiritual realm. Is there any one in particular you care to meet with first?" "Oh yes, I would like to meet Jehovah." "Jehovah ... Ummm, I'm sorry, there is no one by that name here? We get that a lot, Yahweh too. I'll set you up with an appointment with the Boss, Jesus - He'll straighten you out! Oh, and when He actually introduces you to our Father, please address Him as Father!"

Always knew you denounce Jesus who's name means "Jehovah is Salvation"
Elijah means My God is Jehovah.