Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came across a few doozies in today's Devotional Reading in Acts 2:

22 “Men of Isra’el! Listen to this! Yeshua from Natzeret was a man demonstrated to you to have been from God by the powerful works, miracles and signs that God performed through him in your presence. 23 This man was arrested in accordance with God’s predetermined plan

24 “But God has raised him up and freed him from the suffering of death;

30 Therefore, since he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn an oath to him

32 God raised up this Yeshua! And we are all witnesses of it!

36 Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”

Reactions: BroRando

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In many translations, even where the divine name has been substituted, it does often appear at Psalm 83:18. In this case, to do anything otherwise would render the verse nonsensical. According to the King James Version of the Bible, for example, the verse reads: ‘That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth’.

Another modern translation which remains faithful to the original Holy Scriptures by including God’s name throughout their translation is the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures published by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. This translation renders the Tetragrammaton as Jehovah over 6,800 times in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament), and over 230 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament). Commenting on this translation, the respected biblical scholar Jason David BeDuhn in his book Truth in Translation: Accuracy and Bias in English Translations of the New Testament (2003) writes:- ‘The New World Translation is the only accurate translation of the nine we are comparing, since all of the other translations replace the personal name of God, in over six thousand passages, with the euphemistic title ‘Lord’ given by many translators in capitals, as LORD’."

From the article entitled, "The Divine Name on display in St Mary's Church, Wivenhoe"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't JW's even believe their own NWT?
NWT John 20:28 " In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!”

Last edited:

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though the King James Bible is a trinitarian bible and full of many errors. You can still find small remnants of the truth within it. Another scripture that they forgot to remove God's Personal and Holy Name.

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though the King James Bible is a trinitarian bible and full of many errors. You can still find small remnants of the truth within it. Another scripture that they forgot to remove God's Personal and Holy Name.

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2)
Your own JW NWT says Jesus is God and Hell fire is eternal.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JWs are the last people on earth who can speak about the truth. Their whole house of cards is built on lies. So you should thoroughly investigate the Watchtower Society and its shenanigans.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JWs are the last people on earth who can speak about the truth. Their whole house of cards is built on lies. So you should thoroughly investigate the Watchtower Society and its shenanigans.
They don't even believe their own JW Bible translation!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came across a few doozies in today's Devotional Reading in Acts 2:

22 “Men of Isra’el! Listen to this! Yeshua from Natzeret was a man demonstrated to you to have been from God by the powerful works, miracles and signs that God performed through him in your presence. 23 This man was arrested in accordance with God’s predetermined plan

24 “But God has raised him up and freed him from the suffering of death;

30 Therefore, since he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn an oath to him

32 God raised up this Yeshua! And we are all witnesses of it!

36 Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”

Excellent scriptures ion your post in pointing to Jesus not being God.
“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18)

I wanted to draw your attention to (Psalm 83:18) Notice whose Name alone is JEHOVAH. Not a three in one entity but alone. Then notice the most high over all the earth. Jesus Christ give witness to his disciples when they were resting and in private he states, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

This is more proof directly from Jesus as he gently tells his followers "Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me." (John 14:1)

Can you image being at his feet when he said that? AS Jesus is calmly speaking with his disciples, words of truth gently flowed out his mouth as the Word of God, stating, "You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:28)

This is an excellent scripture in exposing the common lie that God is omnipresent and that Jesus is God. First, if Jesus was God, he would not have a Father and the Father certainly would not be Greater, so another lie is perpetration against our Lord Jesus Christ and His God. This proves by Jesus own words that he is not omnipresent either since he states "I am going to the Father" (John 14:28)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell! Don't follow Kingdom Hall to "everlasting fire"!

NWT "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER AND FOREVER"!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell! Don't follow Kingdom Hall to "everlasting fire"!

Trinitarians are lying:

"hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you believe your own Bible?

NWT John 20:28 " In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!

This has been explained to you many as as the exclamation it is - and not a declaratory statement.

Having said that, this thread is about verses that undermine trinitarianism.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has been explained to you many as as the exclamation it is - and not a declaratory statement.

Having said that, this thread is about verses that undermine trinitarianism.
Thomas called Jesus, "My God". It's your word vs Thomas who knew Jesus personally. Even the NWT agrees!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 4: 24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

Jn 1: 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jn 1: 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jn 1: 16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Jesus Christ is God!!!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lake of fire is not Hell. ;)
Here we go folks, the JW games! Do you really think those in the "EVERLASTING FIRE" that the NT warns us of numerous times will care if it's called Hell or the lake of fire? Are you saying your own NWT is wrong?

Last edited: