Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whom cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

• A God Almighty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B Jesus

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's own blood is in reference to kin 'as to the one sent'. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 7:14) Christ is our Passover lamb that was sacrificed, not God. (1 Corinthians 5:7)

It was Christ who died for us, not God. Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us. (Romans 8:34)

I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
No, God’s own blood refers to the sperm cell that He created Himself and put it in Mary to fertilize her egg cell. The blood of the Father that was created was made into Jesus.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The JW teaches that Michael the archangel was incarnated into Jesus… Lol

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God incarnate. Jesus read scripture, the Word that Jesus gave Isaiah when Isaiah wrote it. Why would God be restricted from reading that which HE gave to one of HIS prophets? You are profaning the name of Christ by denying His deity.
The deity of Christ is actually his God that dwells inside him, qualifying him as Almighty God.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that ‘logic’, we are all God.
The difference is, all the fullness of the Godhead is not inside us bodily . Only in Jesus.
Jesus was made omnipresent after his God resurrected him from the dead. This is how the Colossians 2:9 effect on his body was accomplished.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

A) Trinitarians without scripture claim Almighty God cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat27:46)

B) Christians cite this scripture to claim it was Jesus cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat 27:46)
C) …

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to whoever may read this; If you make it all the way from start to finish hope you learn something from this and may God lead you to test all things, and live by loving God first and others as yourself.

The only thing that has been made known to me through out the bible is that the Logos of God was the Word of God ~ They are literally the same. The Word was God ~ Because the Word was apart of God. Which became flesh. Therefore the - Word of God came -> into a body of flesh. That body - sarx - was named Jesus.

Jesus was tempted in every way, Jesus had to learn things by going to the temples and learning about the scrolls of the old testament to gain knowledge in remembering what the scripture had said with the help of the Father and the holy spirit residing upon Him when He was baptized in the Jordan River. The Holy Spirit of God then dwelt with Jesus in the flesh of Jesus along with the Logos ~

The Word of God with in the vessel that was named Yeshua Christ.

Therefore since Jesus in many verses in the Gospel of John about seeing and believing. Yeshua makes many claims that He and His Father are one and the Son abides in the Father and the Father abides in the Son.

Because they are both in harmony with one another on the purpose and goal in what the Father desires for the Son to do for Him which is to die on the cross for all punishment and wrath for sin on the Cross once and for all people on the entirety of the face of the planet itself by one act of obedience in allowing, now even Jesus will to be done but that the Fathers will be done in and through the body of Jesus. I believe because of the Father being with Jesus everyone that looked at Him with hate and looking down on Yeshua and they were basically hating God Himself, and did you that the blood shed of Jesus was on those Jews who had Him sent to death on the hands of their children as well from that point on. The coming wrath was still coming upon the Nation of Israel because God finally pour out the wrath on the Nation of Israel in 70 AD destroying the temple.

And in my over all view on this topic my final estimation was after everything has been completed that the Father and the Son merged back together as to become the Lord God Almighty. With The Son as the Chief cornerstone and High priest, and the Son of God with the Father with-in Him and that everything has been completed with the hell/she'ol giving up its death, the white throne judgement for the people from noahs time up that destruction that came upon the lives of those who lived in Ad70 and up to that point was horrible, but the judgement came for all the people who were in hell and all were given a spiritual body and some decided to have faith and some did not decide to have faith and in what the bible says that Kingdom has an inside and outside and those who do not desire to have faith or have anything to do with God have a place on the outside of the Gate, but God still continues to call out to them in my belief but you do not have to believe me personally.

That is about it for me. I believe there One God, and to see One is to see the Father and the Son both together. The holy spirit helps us in our times of need and we abide in the spirit when you choose to abide in Christ as the vine and He is the one who produces the fruitfulness of love towards other people.

Thank you so much for your time to make it through all of this,
Hope you learned something,
With love in Christ,
Matthew G.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. Read Col 2:9.

Paul taught it.

LOL. It’s awesome when trinitarianism rely on Scripture that undermines their doctrine. “His body” is the entire church consisting of billions - not a 3-member head.

Colossians 2:9
The Voice

9 You see, all that is God, all His fullness, resides in His body.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. It’s awesome when trinitarianism rely on Scripture that undermines their doctrine. “His body” is the entire church consisting of billions - not a 3-member head.

Colossians 2:9
The Voice

9 You see, all that is God, all His fullness, resides in His body.
What’s a Trinity?

Per Col 2:9, are you implying that only a part of God is inside Jesus, bodily?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in my translation. Godhead must be from a trinitarian corrupted translation that imposed its wholly doctrine onto unitarian text.
That was the craziest translation I ever saw!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonetheless, a common trinitarian tactic is to divert attention. This thread is about Acts 2:36. What is the most rational translation you’ve come across for that verse?
I use the KJV only and I am not a trinitarian.