Secret Sisters and Brother Messengers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a heads up, but not every person will get a message every day, because people are on at different times. It has been awesome so far though. I like being able to read everything!

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a heads up, but not every person will get a message every day, because people are on at different times. It has been awesome so far though. I like being able to read everything!
Hi May,
How is your Aunt Cheryl lately? Any news? Also-how is your anxiety??

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aunt Cheryl is pushing on, and I'm doing okay. I had another waking dream about a glass of water being poured out. I think it was meant for that spider. But it encouraged me a little bit. We were blessed with a queen bed, and so both my hubby and O have been sleeping so much better. It helps anxiety to rest well! A full is just small for me and a man as big as my hubby. But it wasn't on our priority list to get another. Lol

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am enjoying reading all the sweet messages and scriptures to each other. If anyone wants to share them with everyone when it all becomes revealed, that be neat. I think only one or two hasn't received a note yet. If you don't receive one by Thursday remind me to check. My pm box is a postal service right now. Lol. So fun though

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aunt Cheryl is pushing on, and I'm doing okay. I had another waking dream about a glass of water being poured out. I think it was meant for that spider. But it encouraged me a little bit. We were blessed with a queen bed, and so both my hubby and O have been sleeping so much better. It helps anxiety to rest well! A full is just small for me and a man as big as my hubby. But it wasn't on our priority list to get another. Lol
Any and all encouragement is highly "encouraged" :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you remembered your secret buddy? A little less then a week left. My messenger shoes have been mighty slow lately. :p

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am enjoying reading all the sweet messages and scriptures to each other. If anyone wants to share them with everyone when it all becomes revealed, that be neat. I think only one or two hasn't received a note yet. If you don't receive one by Thursday remind me to check. My pm box is a postal service right now. Lol. So fun though
Hi; great to encourage one another in the Scriptures! :)

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen