Secret Sisters and Brother Messengers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am here. I am not much on computer games, but perhaps this is a worth while idea. No skype here either.

Perhaps rather than each person having one partner, once a list is established the person at the top makes up his/her message/prayer and passes it to the next one on the list. As new people join their names can be added to the bottom of the list.

See I love this idea. And then once at the bottom of the list we can shift the names... Like put it in the prayer request section. Write prayers/encouraging notes/post prayer requests and keep the same person for a week....

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ill make sure detailed points are written out...I hope to fulfill the scripture to pray without ceasing through this. :) there is no wrong way to pray.

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"the victim of blessing. :p " Lol!
I am sorry but, I do not skype, lol...and I was hoping for folks to maybe P.M. you with their own prayer requests, and you will assign those interested (through P.M.) to pray for these specific requests unknown to those of us who send you their requests. Nobody would know who was praying for who until you decide to reveal it in the general posting area after say, a month, like you suggested. Only those who will SINCERELY pray need apply ♥ JMO :)

This is good too...secret would be nice. Maybe we can do it both ways...

*rubs hands together Ebily* muwahaha

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay well, I got an idea. :p But I am not sure if it will work, so let us brain storm. Id like to do like a secret sister thing of encouraging notes and prayers. The men can be the message givers if any would like to participate. Basically you would be assigned a secret sister for the month, and you would give that message to one of the guys to give her. Just notes of prayer and encouragement. We can share prayer requests and everything. Anyone interested in passing secret notes guys and gals?

I guess guys can have secret brothers too with lady messengers, but writing it down was less confusing to explain. Bahaha. Then we can have a grand reveal later.

LoL. :) It's a cute idea. As for me, I'm a little too absentee right now to participate. But maybe someone could invite RolloTamasi. I'm guessing he'd like this sort of thing (maybe).

Have fun! :p

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I miss Rollo :( He has maybe been raptured!!!!! LOL>

Agree, but it is his habit to come and go...as it is GodsGrace's also.
And they always do it at the same time as each other. And when one comes back, so does the other. They are both on more then one Christian Site .

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, but it is his habit to come and go...as it is GodsGrace's also.
And they always do it at the same time as each other. And when one comes back, so does the other. They are both on more then one Christian Site .
Yes, sure did notice they seem to disappear at the same time...this is a long one for Rollo it seems. This is the only Christian site I am on. It's enough for me, lol.

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, sure did notice they seem to disappear at the same time...this is a long one for Rollo it seems. This is the only Christian site I am on. It's enough for me, lol.

Yes for sure...and God led you to the best of the bunch...you are missing nothing "out there." :D

This is a great Site. A decade ago many were as good as this one...but not any more. This one is the cream of the crop.
Talking of cream, I could go for a fresh dairy cream cake right now.:D

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes for sure...and God led you to the best of the bunch...you are missing nothing "out there." :D

This is a great Site. A decade ago many were as good as this one...but not any more. This one is the cream of the crop.
Talking of cream, I could go for a fresh dairy cream cake right now.:D
Oh now I want cake too...just made a cup of coffee, would go so well yummy. I do enjoy this site very much, I did check out one a few months back but, did not last more than a day or two...I missed everybody here, and was not liking the atmosphere there, I will NOT go into what I thought of the site tho. I am sure you can imagine...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man I was going to start this tonight. I got into this harvest moon game and it is really eating away my time. :D

I want to take this slow though. It is a good idea and when I get excited and shoot the gun, it misfires. :D

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man I was going to start this tonight. I got into this harvest moon game and it is really eating away my time. :D

I want to take this slow though. It is a good idea and when I get excited and shoot the gun, it misfires. :D
Well, in that case, I hope your husband keeps any weapons tightly locked up and the key hidden!!! Lol.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alrighty everyone! So Ive been thinking about it and prayed about it and got an idea. Each of you for two weeks will pm me a fact about yourself and either a word of encouragement or encouraging scripture for your secret buddy. At the end of two weeks you will get one guess who your buddy is and then everyone will reveal themselves. Sound good? Then I pass the torch for someone else to be the receiver of messages.

I will draw names and when y'all pm me your notes, then put the name of your buddy and the message, so I can copy and paste it to a new pm. Sound like fun? At the end of two weeks, Ill put like "grand reveal #1" and so on. And if anyone new wants to join they can come in on round two and so on.

What do y'all think?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:)
I am off to bed now...see everyone tomorrow. x

Reactions: Mayflower

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy
@"ByGrace"
@Heart2Soul
@stunnedbygrace
@Phillip James
@Enoch111

@Truth I think in the prayer thread you said you might want to participate?

Well I am willing, But of course you do know what we do in secret, Will be revealed, LOL I have always been an open book, when asked anything I will always express Truth, My Life has a message to other's that just haven't lived long enough to fall into a pit,LOL!
So if I can understand what we are to accomplish, I am IN! Go for It!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alrighty everyone! So Ive been thinking about it and prayed about it and got an idea. Each of you for two weeks will pm me a fact about yourself and either a word of encouragement or encouraging scripture for your secret buddy. At the end of two weeks you will get one guess who your buddy is and then everyone will reveal themselves. Sound good? Then I pass the torch for someone else to be the receiver of messages.

I will draw names and when y'all pm me your notes, then put the name of your buddy and the message, so I can copy and paste it to a new pm. Sound like fun? At the end of two weeks, Ill put like "grand reveal #1" and so on. And if anyone new wants to join they can come in on round two and so on.

What do y'all think?
Excellent Idea!

Reactions: Mayflower