See if you can debunk her statements.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus is not for Jews

On this forum it is Christian against Christian and we are not to fight against flesh and blood, now, I deliberately want you to see where the real danger lies and see if you are able to debunk their statements.

The art of circular and reinterpreting debates.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
...and not deviate from the fundamental core doctrines which is currently under attack from sanctimonious hypocrites..
Stay strong in Christ.
J.
Absolutely, I will not be swayed from the truth. I stand on the Rock, the firm foundation. And I bless those who taught me and first laid that foundation in my life. I will not waver.

Reactions: Johann

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not for Jews

On this forum it is Christian against Christian and we are not to fight against flesh and blood, now, I deliberately want you to see where the real danger lies and see if you are able to debunk their statements.

I wish I had more time to get into this...I'm on the road and on my phone.

Anyway, this statement stood out:

"Why would G-d "blind" the very people He calls His first born son? (Sh'mot / Exodus 4:22)"

The reason is that Jesus was "the Last" of those who were "first"...meaning He came for the house of Israel, and "finished" it.

So, the Jews were under blindness, but that ended with that evil generation.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not for Jews

A left-handed guitarist?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I wish I had more time to get into this...I'm on the road and on my phone.

Anyway, this statement stood out:

"Why would G-d "blind" the very people He calls His first born son? (Sh'mot / Exodus 4:22)"

The reason is that Jesus was "the Last" of those who were "first"...meaning He came for the house of Israel, and "finished" it.

So, the Jews were under blindness, but that ended with that evil generation.
This is going to need time and well thought out preparation through the Holy Spirit brother, we are in warfare.
..and after having done everything..to stand, an Imperative, to stand!

J.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A defense on our core doctrines, and our Bibles, since Christ never existed, or if He was, no crucifixion, no resurrection, no Holy Spirit. Can you see now?
J.
To be a Christian, one is going to believe Christ existed, and believe in the crucifixion, resurrection, and Holy Spirit. As for the Bible and core doctrines, there might be quite a difference between liberals, moderates, and conservatives.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To be a Christian, one is going to believe Christ existed, and believe in the crucifixion, resurrection, and Holy Spirit. As for the Bible and core doctrines, there might be quite a difference between liberals, moderates, and conservatives.
An unholy mix, a little leaven leavens the whole lump, wouldn't you say?
J.

ArkansasJames

Jun 10, 2022
Wright Co. Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was a Jew, his first followers were Jews.

John 1:11
He (Jesus) came to that which was his own (the Jews), but his own did not receive him.

Thank you Pearl, for the defense of God eternal love to Jews. Won’t even try to debunk this godly view…but in it defense:
For i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
Romans 1:16

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...see if you are able to debunk their statements.
The writer said this: "No one at Mount Sinai ever heard of Jesus".

The fact is that it was Jesus (as the pre-incarnate Word) who met with Moses and wrote the Ten Commandments with His finger on the two tablets of stone. No man hath seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him (John 1:18)

Reactions: lforrest