• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
When you are trying to see a verse.....not read it...as you dont get the Light from reading it.... you have to see inside it, spiritually.

= Verse are Spiritual Light.

God is Light.
His words are Light. If you are born again, reader, you are a child of the Light, and Jesus is the Light of the world.
When you understand a verse, its not because you mind understood it, but rather its because it was revealed to your SPIRITUAL Understanding by Christ who is IN you.
Verses are "spiritually discerned"....and that is why 99% of fake teachers can't teach you how to wipe your ear, but they can post 100 verses to try to fool you.
They have no spiritual discernment..They have not been taught by God how to hear and see, so they fake it by speaking christianese, and often by posting a lot of useless verses.

So, when you approach a verse, you have to be thinking of how to discern it.
A few tips.
Who is the verse talking to..???? Its is talking to unsaved Jews in Hebrews 10?
Is it talking to apostles who dont yet have the revelation of the Grace of God that was Given to Paul first?
Is the verse symbolic?
Is it talking about candlesticks and branches?
Is the verse written before Christ was murdered on the Cross, as verses after the Cross will overrule, in most cases, all verse that are given before the Cross was raised, as at that time, Jesus was dealing with Israel.
Now Paul, is dealing with "the time of the Gentiles" so, you have to go there, to understand what you need to know about God's Grace and all Church doctrine.
All verses are given to you, but not all verses are talking about you.

Believers get snagged into the darkness because they are not taught to understand that the verse might be talking to the devil or the "house of Israel", or to Jews and not to Gentiles.
The verse might be talking to a specific person, and not all the body of Christ.
So, you have to look at WHO the verse is talking to, and not always is that you.
So, ask that question.
Also, study the entire verse. Study the preceding verse, and the one following., as often this will change the context completely.

Now, God is in you, if you are born again. ""Christ in you, the hope of glory"".
So, to come to the spiritual understanding of a verse, is to have God in you interpret it into your Spirit Man.
That is how you SEE into the verses.
God gives you the LIGHT of the Verse.
This is a teacher's Gift. Its why i can do it, and why i spend so much time teaching.
Its why you are on my nearly 50 Threads reading also what Heretics say who can't write a Thread, and if they do, it'll be a theological crash and burn.

Generally You are taught the Light by a really good teacher, who has the Light.
You are to desire the "sincere milk of the word" and you can get this from a Good Teacher, much faster then trying to study and learn it slowly.
God is happy that you have Light..>He isn't needing you to take 56 yrs to get it.
Follow me?

Also...there is unfortunately the fact that the dark lights will also be found teaching.
So, you have to learn how to see the liars, the fakirs, the deceivers, the pretenders, so that the real Teachers become obvious to you.
Then you wont be fooled anymore.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful of interpreting a verse as not being to you if you think that merely because you want to think it.

The Holy Spirit may indeed be speaking that verse directly to you and applying it in a specific manner...but you are hardening your heart against what He is saying because it is not what you want to hear.

It is this type that heaps to themselves teachers like @Behold, to tell them what their itching ears want to hear.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold, you appear to be going 1,000 miles per hour in what you are saying...

But, are you taking the time to read?

Are you chopping at wood with a dull axe?

I really feel that you would benefit from taking the time to sharpen your axe (taking the time to read God's word, applying it to your own life).

Pro 10:19, In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

In this, you should not ignore Hebrews, James, and Matthew.

While I do not "live in them" I also don't take them off of my reading list; and I am better off for it.

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is the verse written before Christ was murdered on the Cross, as verses after the Cross will overrule, in most cases, all verse that are given before the Cross was raised, as at that time, Jesus was dealing with Israel.

Yikes! What a diabolical way of convincing people that they don't have to DO what Jesus commands....

But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation

But woe to you who are filled now, for you will be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will grieve and weep.

Woe to you when all speak well of you, for their ancestors treated the false prophets in this way.

"But to you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: justbyfaith