Selective Assassinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
SELECTIVE ASSASSINATIONSThere is not a doubt someone opened a real can of worms in Washington as of late with initial revelations on Bush/Chaney thus Republican secret activities. It didn't take long for the Republicans to strike back with charges of Democrates being set to follow up on such actions. A lot of angry voices seem to be coming out of nowhere all of a sudden on this topic, though is was very much a given all along, that is up until recently. I have had my own personal views along the way as well, though never felt or seen a need as now to express them.You should know the same as I how this all got started, 911 and the exposure of just who was to blame. Thus the need to do something about these type of people so as to not only send a message to our selves but to all others sho would dare to follow the lead these have set. Along the way, everything seems to have been side tracked for one reason or another, most usually war. The past wars are something once again in them selves as well, though it proved not the best solution to this yet present problem of terrorism and those who commit such acts.As a so called Christian myself, did anyone ever wonder just what would GOD's point of veiw be in such matters? Now I am not speaking of anything other than targetting such specific individuals, Al Quida. That is as the orginal mission was stated to be, any where, any time and any place they could be found.Those who prey upon innocent life, not by chance, but by design and also vow to do it again, needs no long and thoughtful debate as just what GOD would say as well as sticking to the original mission as previously stated either.Don't let politics as usual get in the way of true justice, stick to the task for the sake of all who were lost, and yet all those since as well.Saber

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Are you talking about the desire to assassinate the leaders of Al Qaeda, the group that has declared war on the United States and continues to plan additional terrorist attacks on US civilians here and around the world?Assassinating their leaders and leaving the organization rudderless.......is bad?