Self analysis of your Christian witness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok well i just went back through your last ten posts, and i found one oblique ref to "as it was written before the foundation," apropos of nothing that i could see, except to put you in the place of God. just sayin
Then you have missed #10 and "today", which removes every other day and time from the whole matter. Does this not speak to you?

This I have not just said, but have said it all along.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Then you have missed #10 and "today", which removes every other day and time from the whole matter. Does this not speak to you?

This I have not just said, but have said it all along.
well, today is a time, that you invoke when it suits you, apparently, and deny when it does not? i mean, what else do you expect? Why are you removing times that do not exist?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, today is a time, that you invoke when it suits you, apparently, and deny when it does not? i mean, what else do you expect? Why are you removing times that do not exist?
I am not invoking, it is the word of God. Nor have I denied or removing anything, but explained everything.

Time has an explanation, and so does timelessness. But "today" eludes to the greater truth of God - that "scriptural path." Yet it is no longer a mystery. If you can receive it, you can know this of God now. If not, then only in the end after passing over the gulf.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
k so we are clear that your Christian Witness is not something you do for strangers, right.
you should be prepared to give a defense of your witness to those who will call you to account for it,
and strangers should not have to be calling you to account for your witness
36and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
k so we are clear that your Christian Witness is not something you do for strangers, right.
you should be prepared to give a defense of your witness to those who will call you to account for it,
and strangers should not have to be calling you to account for your witness
36and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.
What are you saying? My defense is God, and my witness is of Him and of the truth.

Reactions: Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To give a self analysis in here. Well experiance tells me. You will get slaughterd.

But here goes. I have been told that I am the best example of a Christian in our area. But I dont see it. A woman I went to comunion with. Out of the blue. I thought I am not going with my family I want to go with this woman. So I told her. We went up took communion and I prayed with her. Then she prayed. She said Thank you for Ally. He doesnt even know the effect he has on people Lord. He doesnt even know what hes doing. lol. Well thats nice, but not how I see it. But satan would try and steal it from you. So I recive it and thank God for it. So this is how others see me. Not everyone sees me like that. But there are very many who do and say it out loud. See I dont get into debates out of here. Its only in here I debate for some reason. and it really must stop . Because no good comes from it none. I know that now. I learnt my lesson. Far better to move in love like I do on the street.

Reactions: Richard_oti

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
hmm. i'd like to reply to that, but it might be better to just mention that we have a forum that follows those guidelines, called the goodnewscafe, dunno if anyone remembers it or not? Might be reincarnated somewhere, dunno
What are you saying? My defense is God, and my witness is of Him and of the truth.
hey, me too, i'm right with you there bro, i am just doing God's Will too ok
qh45rgnv3gqz.jpg

to establish truth in the matter we have a different kind of witness, right--well, different to us, who have warped the def of witness anyway--Scripture, or even a couple other witnesses agreeing with you, and fwiw i'm pulling for you, aight, i know it seems like i'm not tho sorry

to this other point what i'm really saying is that proselytizing has come to be defined as witnessing, when the two are not synonymous at all

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm saying that proselytizing has come to be defined as witnessing, when the two are not synonymous at all
Agreed.

However, we must remember that amidst all the chatter, God also speaks. He who has an ear, let him hear.

Reactions: bbyrd009