September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
thank God then maybe we will get a break here lol.

course you guys will just have some new date in 5 weeks anyway.
I have studied Bible prophecy for 35 years and I never, ever thought we were even close to the end before 2014 when IS began to fulfill prophecy.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have studied Bible prophecy for 35 years and I never, ever thought we were even close to the end before 2014 when IS began to fulfill prophecy.
k well don't take this the wrong way, but i prophesy you won't be here on the forum Sept 23rd, but you will still be in the world, ok. I'm curious if that will open your eyes to this or not, mostly. Because a prophet should have rebound down cold, right

Reactions: Helen

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
k well don't take this the wrong way, but i prophesy you won't be here on the forum Sept 23rd, but you will still be in the world, ok. I'm curious if that will open your eyes to this or not, mostly. Because a prophet should have rebound down cold, right
I never spoke to a prophet.
Have you?

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
it is a common enough interpretation; why do you say that?
I'm not going scrolling.
If you can find any scholar or church that says that, whatever that is, then I'll look it up.
But whatever it was it was new to me.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
A you new to internet forums?
Because the 60,000 Christian denominations, according to Wiki, that exist aren't even a drop in the ocean to the beliefs out there.
I can send a swarm of Christs, prophets, seers, Elijahs, end time witnesses, etc, here in a heartbeat and what they believe will make your head spin. Firstly, that would be a grievous sin. And secondly I wouldn't wish them on anybody.
So, yes, there are thousands of standard beliefs either based on something a scholar wrote like the word Jehovah.
This word was created when ignorant English translators added the vowel points for Adonai (Lord) to The Name, the Tetragrammaton, YHWH and created the word Jehovah because, as you all know, no vowels were used in the scriptures. And even though YHWH appears about 6,000 times we don't know how to pronounce it.
And then there are the other beliefs, pyramids built in the Arctic by Nephelim which were recently visited by the Russian leader of the Orthodox church and our Secretary of State.
BTW I`m pounding this out on my tablet because my cell died and my pc is too slow. Ignore spelling, etc.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A you new to internet forums?
Because the 60,000 Christian denominations, according to Wiki, that exist aren't even a drop in the ocean to the beliefs out there.
I can send a swarm of Christs, prophets, seers, Elijahs, end time witnesses, etc, here in a heartbeat and what they believe will make your head spin. Firstly, that would be a grievous sin. And secondly I wouldn't wish them on anybody.
So, yes, there are thousands of standard beliefs either based on something a scholar wrote like the word Jehovah.
This word was created when ignorant English translators added the vowel points for Adonai (Lord) to The Name, the Tetragrammaton, YHWH and created the word Jehovah because, as you all know, no vowels were used in the scriptures. And even though YHWH appears about 6,000 times we don't know how to pronounce it.
And then there are the other beliefs, pyramids built in the Arctic by Nephelim which were recently visited by the Russian leader of the Orthodox church and our Secretary of State.
BTW I`m pounding this out on my tablet because my cell died and my pc is too slow. Ignore spelling, etc.

SOoooo now tell us something that we DON'T already know!!

Reactions: Job and pia

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
SOoooo now tell us something that we DON'T already know!!
Job was saying that I should know everything, and no one can.
But, to your post, I'd love anyone to show me that you do know something about prophecy.
Even the loonies give their takes on the many subjects, but here no one seems to even know them, except for one preterist.
Well, he seems to know preterism.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
If people knew even the most basic thinking behind Bible prophecy, regardless of what they personally believe, they would sit up when an evil ruler creates a kingdom exactly where it's supposed to be, is known to the world by one recorded image, sat down in a house of worship, claimed to be God's representative on Earth, blaspheme the Christian God, lowered the Euphrates River so his forces could make attacks, beheaded Christians, fought Egypt, fought Libya, left Jordan alone and said he would conquer Jerusalem (Zechariah 14), anyone that knows Bible prophecy would instantly recognize these prophecies. And there are many more that have all been fulfillef.in the last three years, with Damascus being right now a ruinous heap and IS destroying the Mosque in Mousl when commentators long ago said that the Whore of Babylon could represent a religious system as his kingdom crumbles around his head and scripture says he will rule for 42 months.
Yeah, just coincidence.

I must have mentioned several hundred lines of prophecy already and no one seems to have any knowledge of them.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I must have mentioned several hundred lines of prophecy already and no one seems to have any knowledge of them.

I honestly have no idea what you are so het up about. :rolleyes:
YES...we started studying prophesy back in the 60's ...we used to attend many prophetic conferences...teaching and studies on Daniel and all the rest..done it all for hours months and years..
SO WHAT??
We have been living prepared in the spirit since the beginning of our walk with the Lord.
SO WHAT if you are right , and this September what you call- "The end of the world" comes? Isn't that what we have ALL been prepared for?
Just relax, and live prepared, dwell in the Spirit..enjoy the journey.

I am more interested in The New Heaven and the New Earth, than worrying about when this one ends!!
2 Peter 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"
"Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

Peace be with you.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES...we started studying prophesy back in the 60's ...we used to attend many prophetic conferences...teaching and studies on Daniel and all the rest..done it all for hours months and years..
SO WHAT??
We have been living prepared in the spirit since the beginning of our walk with the Lord.
SO WHAT if you are right , and this September what you call- "The end of the world" comes? Isn't that what we have ALL been prepared for?

I am more interested in The New Heaven and the New Earth, than worrying about when this one ends!!
2 Peter 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"
"Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

Peace be with you.

Don't let him get you flustered. It's not worth stumbling over. You know what the truth is and that's all that matters.

The quote below is taken from the OP. Notice anything?

But I can't imagine in my wildest imagination that this is all true and out of all the people on Earth I am the only person to notice all of this.

o

Reactions: Helen

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
SO WHAT??

Peace be with you.

Then you know it's the end of the age, the end of Satan's reign as ruler of this world. But End of the World is more of an attention grabber.
Well, the New Heavens and the new Earth won't happen until after Jesus Christ has ruled for longer than a thousand years from Jerusalem. Because he must reign until death is no more and this happens after the Millennium.
Here's something I never heard anyone say, when he rules the world will benefit from a new language, universal peace, healing the sick, animals living in peace with us, healing the planet, etc. But they will not be IN the Kingdom of God. Only the changed saints, all of the living and resurrected dead will be in the Kingdom.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Don't let him get you flustered. It's not worth stumbling over. You know what the truth is and that's all that matters.

The quote below is taken from the OP. Notice anything?

o
And yet there is not even a single person to even look at the scriptures because sight unseen they already know what the Bible truly says. Even though none of them agree with each other.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet there is not even a single person to even look at the scriptures because sight unseen they already know what the Bible truly says. Even though none of them agree with each other.

You make absolutely no sense.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

So you going to be here on the 23 september? I do hope you will drop by then and not run and hide.

Oh yes and I just thought of something else will you put you bank account over to me? On the 21 september? No you wont so stop this nonsense.
JAA

Dont know if you missed this post or dont want to reply for the obvious reason?