September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have you seen his Harbinger videos? His audio book The Harbinger is very revealing. I highly recommend it.

o

No, I have never heard of him.
My husband found him yesterday and was impressed by his typology to the scriptural characters and todays in this above video.
Thanks, will take a look-see.

Reactions: Job

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I waited all day for " The End Of The World" ...whatever that means!!
This right now somehow does not feel much like The New Earth, and I don't see a new heaven either. But then again , we don't walk by feelings!! :D
In many parts of the world it is already September 23rd.
I wish I had kept count now on just how many times the 'dates' have come and gone since I became a believer!!
I wonder how member JAA is feeling tonight.
Very disappointed I expect.
As lForest said the other day....'ONEDAY it really will be The Day.'...but it won't happen when we expect it, but when we least expect it.

I did post a statement on the Sept 22-23 thread, but that we should watch Israel for any military action against them! Also remember that the Arab nations did attack Israel during this time on the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippor, which is next week. All we can do is watch!

Thessalonians 5: 1- But concerning the Times and Seasons, Brethren, You have no need that I should write to You.
Paul knows that these believers understand God's Calendar, and that they will not be caught off guard. Take the time to learn about the Feasts of the LORD, for they are His Feasts, not Jewish Feasts!! then you will see all that our Savior fulfilled, I think Stephen called them the Living Oracle's they are what the People of Israel practiced,or rehearsed for a thousand years, year after year on the same days according to Gods Calendar! when you get a understanding of them it will be a Joy to your Soul!!!

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have to agree with you there, but these are spiritual seasons, and it seems they are being defined in terms of worldly milestones. Maybe it's just me, dunno.

Yes, But these were forms of worship, Physical forms that they did every year, on the same day according to Gods Calendar! 1st they established the maturity of the Barley, and then watched for the New Moon! this established the Head of Months Aviv, on the 10th day of the month they selected a Lamb, on the 14th they Killed the Lamb, and at evening the ate the Passover, and so on. the next new Moon was the beginning of the Next Month, and so on. So these were a practice, one might say, year after year. I think that Stephen called them the Living Oracles, They had the Law, and God said these are MY FEASTS, which you shall proclaim throughout your Generations forever! Jesus fulfilled the Spring Feasts, He interred the city on the young donkey on the 10th of Aviv, and was examined by all on the Temple Mount for four Days, and He was the Lamb of God that was Sacrificed before sundown on the 14th Day, Our Passover Lamb! And He will fulfill the Fall Feasts in every detail that they were rehearsed, or Practiced, this physical form of Worship.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And He will fulfill the Fall Feasts in every detail that they were rehearsed, or Practiced, this physical form of Worship.
ah, it is this sentence here that gives me pause, i guess; i agree that the Fall feasts will be fulfilled in a believer to whom Christ has been revealed--regardless of whether they know it or not, prolly--but i am led to believe here that you mean something entirely different, that can only lead to prognostications about the future