September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because so many events have happened to fulfill Bible Prophecy it's more likely to be the last days of the last days than not.

So you're just guessing. You know if this turns out to be a false alarm, that makes you a false prophet. In the eyes of the Lord that's not good. Are you ok with that?

If it is and I tell people and no one listens it's on them. If I don't tell them and it is the end it would be on me.

And if that date comes and goes, that will be on you too. Have you thought of that?

o

Reactions: Helen

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
So you're just guessing. You know if this turns out to be a false alarm, that makes you a false prophet. In the eyes of the Lord that's not good. Are you ok with that?

And if that date comes and goes, that will be on you too. Have you thought of that?

o
A prophet is just a person given a message by God to deliver. That's it. You're a prophet if God gives you a message and you deliver it. You're a false prophet when you lie and claim that God gave you a message to deliver when He never did. God has never spoken to me, but like the warning in Ezekiel of the watchmen I have to tell YOU what I think I see coming over the horizon. What you do with that is strictly up to you.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The woman of Revelation represents Israel in prophecy. See Joseph's dream. The eleven stars are his brothers, the Sun is Israel his father, the Moon is his mother Rachel and he, Joseph is the twelfth star.
Yes; Revelation 12:1-5 does refer to national Israel.
But the rest of Rev 12 does not. Verse 17 is clear: it is about Christians: the offspring of Israel, the people who keep the Commandments.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A prophet is just a person given a message by God to deliver. That's it. You're a prophet if God gives you a message and you deliver it. You're a false prophet when you lie and claim that God gave you a message to deliver when He never did. God has never spoken to me, but like the warning in Ezekiel of the watchmen I have to tell YOU what I think I see coming over the horizon. What you do with that is strictly up to you.

Sure, why not...

You have a good one.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Actually that person is a messenger. There are no prophets today, other than those who prophesy over individuals. The ancient prophets told us all we need to know about God's plans for His holy people [nation]. Matthew 21:43
I do not see the Feast of trumpets as the Day Jesus will Return. A more suitable feast [Mo-ed] is Tabernacles, as the Hebrew word for that event means; 'God with us'.
Lets hear your message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Greetings,

I'm brand new here and I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that Jesus Christ will return this Feast of Trumpets.

I have studied Bible Prophecy for decades, mostly by typing out the verses, and even though the events have not happened the way Bible experts insist they must, every prophecy has been fulfilled except Jerusalem being taken. And perhaps the Sun and the Moon.

But I can't imagine in my wildest imagination that this is all true and out of all the people on Earth I am the only person to notice all of this.
All I know is something is happening, there is some change going on, as to what happens I have no idea, but it seems prophecy is about to be fulfilled

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is something is happening, there is some change going on, as to what happens I have no idea, but it seems prophecy is about to be fulfilled

I believe this is what's happening.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The beginning of sorrows. That's what I believe is taking place right now. I believe we are about to enter a new phase in our journey. The straight and narrow's about to get a little thinner.

k

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Matthew 24
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.

The beginning of sorrows. That's what I believe is taking place right now. I believe we are about to enter a new phase in our journey. The straight and narrow's about to get a little thinner.

k
Yep that too.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope it doesnt come any time soon. There are far to many out side the kingdom.
I would also like to ask are all Gods enemys under His foot stool? If not He wont be back any time soon, thank God.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because so many events have happened to fulfill Bible Prophecy it's more likely to be the last days of the last days than not. If it is and I tell people and no one listens it's on them. If I don't tell them and it is the end it would be on me.
Why would we believe any thing you say? What is it about you that looks like Jesus that would atracked us to you. Your warning brings fear and ridicule. Where is the NT are you told go about and frighten them in?
You are commaned to represent Christ. and what did He do? Am struggling to find Christians who know what Jesus did with His three year ministry?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Matthew 24

k
Really right now. Well here is a little example / America has been at peace for only 17 yeras of its existance. It is has been at war since it became America. sao nothing changed there for the last 200 years. So even this time of sorrow can last a long time. And at what time are ALL Gods enemy put under His foot stool?

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Yes; Revelation 12:1-5 does refer to national Israel.
But the rest of Rev 12 does not. Verse 17 is clear: it is about Christians: the offspring of Israel, the people who keep the Commandments.

Yes, and the RCC asked in 2014 if the 200,000 Christians in Nineveh Providence had already been murdered by ISIS.

NOTICE
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Again..

A flood in Daniel is an attack by troops. And during the Gaza War attackers entered Israel through 32 attack tunnels.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Isreal found them and blew them up.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

After the war, largly thanks to the magic of Iron Dome, was when ISIS began beheading every Christian it could find.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Search for the words trumpet and trump in the NT. They happen just before Jesus Christ returns and the last or seventh happens when he comes. Also, after Trumpets Satan is sealed away on Atonement. The order of events are in Revelation.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States

Matthew 24

k

The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 are the seals of Revelation 6. Let no one deceive you..white horse. Hear of wars and rumors of wars...red horse. Famines in various places..black horse. Plagues. ..sickly pale horse. They will kill you...the martyrdom. The Sun, Moon and Stars...the same.

These are signs.

Just signs.

Ebola, the only universal vote against a disease in UN history, caused food shortages in Africa because so many farmers died the rest refused to work.
And all of this since 2014.
The Beast is given power for...42 months.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
I hope it doesnt come any time soon. There are far to many out side the kingdom.
I would also like to ask are all Gods enemys under His foot stool? If not He wont be back any time soon, thank God.

Some say the forces from all nations that attack Jerusalem, see Zechariah 14, when he returns to destroy them all, also Revelation 19, will be directly under him in one place when THEY TAKE the city of Jerusalem.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Why would we believe any thing you say? What is it about you that looks like Jesus that would atracked us to you. Your warning brings fear and ridicule. Where is the NT are you told go about and frighten them in?
You are commaned to represent Christ. and what did He do? Am struggling to find Christians who know what Jesus did with His three year ministry?

Do you only accept UPS, FEDEX, DHL, or mail based on the postman?

Look to God.