September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 are the seals of Revelation 6. Let no one deceive you..white horse. Hear of wars and rumors of wars...red horse. Famines in various places..black horse. Plagues. ..sickly pale horse. They will kill you...the martyrdom. The Sun, Moon and Stars...the same.

You don't believe this any more than I do.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Nothing new in all the earth. Theres no more beheadings today than at any other time. The british kicked the heads off of aborigial children for fun.
What about the killing fields of cambodia same as isis nothing new on all the earth. Chinas wars. Japans wars beheadings.
ISIS did it all.

Beheaded Christians BECAUSE they are Christians.

Revelation 20

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
You don't believe this any more than I do.
Just read Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 side by side. There is no doubt whatsoever that they are about the same events.
Not only that, but these and many more prophecies have been fulfilled in the last three years primarily by ISIS.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Just read Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 side by side. There is no doubt whatsoever that they are about the same events.
Not only that, but these and many more prophecies have been fulfilled in the last three years primarily by ISIS.

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Who beheaded Christians for being Christian?

ISIS.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Revelation 16
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Who lowered the Euphrates River so it's forces can make surprise attacks?

ISIS.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

When the leader of ISIS was seriously wounded their council chose a Viceroy to work under him with all of his authority to travel to the front lines and carry out his orders because he could not.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
When the leader of ISIS was seriously wounded their council chose a Viceroy to work under him with all of his authority to travel to the front lines and carry out his orders because he could not.

Would you mind telling us what the Mark of the Beast was or is? I must have been sleeping and missed it.

k

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
no. again, this is a reflection of a good understanding of "come quickly," iow not one based upon false pride that one is somehow immune from the day of the Lord; which is what the prophet was kind of saying. wish i could recall the key phrase, it is phrased differently, took me like a month to find it last time i looked lol. I wanna say Ezekiel or Isaiah, one of the majors, but i'm not sure.

Is it this one?
Revelation 22:20
20 "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

I thought it was worth trying it on you...but it's probs not the one.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
The Euphrates River started drying up long before ISIS.
You ppl are silly.

Water has become the latest weapon in Isis’ arsenal, after militants closed the gates of a dam in western Iraq - allowing them easier access to government forces.

In a move that could expose residents in southern provinces to drought, Isis fighters have redirected the flow of the Euphrates River, to give them better access to government fighters on the southern bank, according to local officials.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is what's happening.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The beginning of sorrows. That's what I believe is taking place right now. I believe we are about to enter a new phase in our journey. The straight and narrow's about to get a little thinner.

k

when have these events NOT happened? Jesus is trying to tell his disciples and us that the end has been going on since he was resurrected

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
when have these events NOT happened? Jesus is trying to tell his disciples and us that the end has been going on since he was resurrected
Not true.
Those are signs pointing to these events:

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton