Sermons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes one can get tired of too much infighting on the forums so I thought, why not share a part of where we get our teachings from? I'd love to hear some of your sermons...kind of like getting to know where one is coming from maybe? I dunno, seems a good place to come if bored or when things get too hot on here, and it can! Lol.

This is the lead pastor at my church. We have 6 and they are all wonderful. I thought I would start this thread to share the sermons we ourselves listen to, and to introduce our pastors and their teachings to one another. This would be a thread for those who are interested in what their bro's and sis's are hearing :)

Gerry Gillis is his name, and the guy can't sit still, lol. He starts out with like analogies, then brings on the scripture full force as he moves on. I would love to see others on here share a sermon or two :)

This was todays sermon...I think it is part 5 maybe, of the series "Sweet Fruit For Sour Times"

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It 10.30pm ....I’ll have to listen tomorrow....x

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It 10.30pm ....I’ll have to listen tomorrow....x
Hi Helen!
Pastor Gerry is my favorite pastor. I hope others will put theirs up...I always wonder where/if they attend services. I haven't been there since all the Covid started.
i hope you are doing well.
xx