Set free from sin, thus enabled to be overcomers!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
H. Richard said:
You need to understand that what Jesus preached under the Law of Moses and was to the Jews who were under the Law of Moses. Jesus, after being rejected by the Jews has made salvation a free gift for every one that will believe in it and it is not under law.
You need to understand that everyone who does NOT have the indwelling Holy Spirit is a spiritual idiot.
This includes all Jews.
Most born-again believers are just less so than unbelievers.
For the born-agains, their idiocy is the result of disastrously false doctrine from Satan via the churches.

I worked for one week for a man who was named the most knowledgeable Jew re: their Scriptures.
He had 8 PhDs in economics (from different countries),
and thank you notes on his wall from Presidents Reagan and Carter.
He had absolutely NO idea why God allowed the Jews to suffer the Holocaust.
Total spiritual idiocy ... he basically understood none of the basics!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zachary said:
You need to understand that everyone who does NOT have the indwelling Holy Spirit is a spiritual idiot.
This includes all Jews.
Most born-again believers are just less so than unbelievers.
For the born-agains, their idiocy is the result of disastrously false doctrine from Satan via the churches.

I worked for one week for a man who was named the most knowledgeable Jew re: their Scriptures.
He had 8 PhDs in economics (from different countries),
and thank you notes on his wall from Presidents Reagan and Carter.
He had absolutely NO idea why God allowed the Jews to suffer the Holocaust.
Total spiritual idiocy ... he basically understood none of the basics!
How wonderful!!! We both need to understand, don't we?

Your reply to what I wrote didn't mention what I wrote so I will assume that you have no intention of doing so. That makes it futile for me to post to you.