Seven Year Peace Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

val5662

Jan 1, 2018
Moose Jaw Sask.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi All....
Does everyone know the next big event coming any day or year to our planet?
No, it's not Jesus coming back to reign for a thousand years.
It's the seven year peace plan.
You can lose your soul if you are deceived by the coming Antichrist.
Here is the best short video I have found explaining this end times prophecy in detail.
Have a great day!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi All....
Here is the best short video I have found explaining this end times prophecy in detail.
Have a great day!
Oh...do not be deceived: the sacrifice, meaning Messiah, has already been cut off, and He reigns upon the earth even now. (Who are you, if you deny these things of Christ?)

All talk of a "future" fulfillment - is anti-Christ, for he knows he has but a short time. It is the "falling away" and the "strong delusion" which the God Himself sends "that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

val5662

Jan 1, 2018
Moose Jaw Sask.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ScottA...and all who have his view on the subject I mentioned.
If you watch the video to the end and you don't believe or understand the explanation of the scriptures he pointed out,sorry,but that's Biblical prophecy explained correctly as detailed as I have ever seen.
If anyone that watches this prophecy video ( even if you think the guy is wrong ) will remember it when the time explained arrives.
Just remember,the guy that comes on the scene before the thousand year reign of Jesus that claims to be God, is NOT God or Jesus.
Have a great day !

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScottA...and all who have his view on the subject I mentioned.
If you watch the video to the end and you don't believe or understand the explanation of the scriptures he pointed out,sorry,but that's Biblical prophecy explained correctly as detailed as I have ever seen.
If anyone that watches this prophecy video ( even if you think the guy is wrong ) will remember it when the time explained arrives.
Just remember,the guy that comes on the scene before the thousand year reign of Jesus that claims to be God, is NOT God or Jesus.
Have a great day !
The entire position is not one of reason or being convinced, but of denying that Christ does not reign upon the earth even now - that all authority in heaven and earth was not given to Him 2000 years ago.

So, the whole teaching of a 1000 year reign happening in the "future", is a sham. You and the author/producer of that video are in effect saying that God is a liar, that His word is not true. It is anti-Christ.

PS, I nearly missed your reply. If you are going to reply, please use the "Reply" feature on the lower right, so that it prompts the person you are replying to. Thank you.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi All....
. . . .
Have a great day!

Having watched the video, I drew the conclusion that the presenter had some interesting insights but lacked a creditable understanding of the End time prophecies. This was born out in his understanding of who the first four segments of the Daniel 2 Statue prophecy represented as nations. He also missed the 2,000 plus years where the Land of the Chaldeans lay desolated and devastated until the fourth segment was revealed after WW1. He also did not mention the nation(s) involved in the fifth segment of the statue either. From my understanding, the Roman Empire has no part in this Daniel 2 prophecy and was in fact a factious demonization of the Roman Catholic by the reformation fathers in the 1400-1500's.

Other than that his explanation was within the bounds of probabilities although I was not sure what his timeline for the end time prophecies was.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The entire position is not one of reason or being convinced, but of denying that Christ does not reign upon the earth even now - that all authority in heaven and earth was not given to Him 2000 years ago.

So, the whole teaching of a 1000 year reign happening in the "future", is a sham. You and the author/producer of that video are in effect saying that God is a liar, that His word is not true. It is anti-Christ.

PS, I nearly missed your reply. If you are going to reply, please use the "Reply" feature on the lower right, so that it prompts the person you are replying to. Thank you.

A policeman is given all authority on the earth to exercise that authority while he is a policeman but he is not given a dominion to rule over/on the earth.

Christ has all the authority since his first advent but his authority to rule, i.e. receiving a dominion such that all the people of the earth should worship Him, has not yet been given. That dominion He will receive in another 20-30 years from now.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A policeman is given all authority on the earth to exercise that authority while he is a policeman but he is not given a dominion to rule over/on the earth.

Christ has all the authority since his first advent but his authority to rule, i.e. receiving a dominion such that all the people of the earth should worship Him, has not yet been given. That dominion He will receive in another 20-30 years from now.
You assume a lot, but disregard even more.

Are not the dead already dead? Are not the living (in Christ) already living, and shall be forever more? Do you deny these things of Christ?

Apparently so. But if not, then you should see your mistake and change...while there is still time.

val5662

Jan 1, 2018
Moose Jaw Sask.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

ScottA...
Let's do a few simple q & a to get things straight here:
Did you know that the antichrist comes on the scene before Jesus comes back to earth?
Did you know that after the seven years peace plan is completed ( the mark of the beast guy ),Jesus comes back ( the second coming as it is usually called) ?
Lastly,do you know about the two witnesses that will prophesy during the last three and one half years of the antichrist's reign?
If your answer is a simple no to all 3, I can show you basic scriptures that explains them all.
I am pretty sure you know all these anyway.
Thanks!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScottA...
Let's do a few simple q & a to get things straight here:
Did you know that the antichrist comes on the scene before Jesus comes back to earth?
Did you know that after the seven years peace plan is completed ( the mark of the beast guy ),Jesus comes back ( the second coming as it is usually called) ?
Lastly,do you know about the two witnesses that will prophesy during the last three and one half years of the antichrist's reign?
If your answer is a simple no to all 3, I can show you basic scriptures that explains them all.
I am pretty sure you know all these anyway.
Thanks!
  1. Yes.
  2. Here you seem to be confused.
  3. Yes.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You assume a lot, but disregard even more.

Are not the dead already dead? Are not the living (in Christ) already living, and shall be forever more? Do you deny these things of Christ?

Apparently so. But if not, then you should see your mistake and change...while there is still time.

Scott, you are providing your opinion as to what the facts are but you do not back them up with scripture.

I agree that Christ has been given all authority from the first advent and probably even before that as well, but he will be give dominion over the kingdom of God in our near future Daniel 7:13-14, after the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 have had their dominions removed from them.

Now I would like it if you would explain what the significance of the dead already been dead has on this subject matter.

Also can you explain how the Living (in Christ) are already living when those who will be "living" in the distant future will not be given renewed bodies until the time of the resurrection of all the dead in which to live which is a distant future event. Scott, it seems that your screw ball time concept gets in the way of an explanation that others may be able to understand.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, you are providing your opinion as to what the facts are but you do not back them up with scripture.

I agree that Christ has been given all authority from the first advent and probably even before that as well, but he will be give dominion over the kingdom of God in our near future Daniel 7:13-14, after the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 have had their dominions removed from them.

Now I would like it if you would explain what the significance of the dead already been dead has on this subject matter.

Also can you explain how the Living (in Christ) are already living when those who will be "living" in the distant future will not be given renewed bodies until the time of the resurrection of all the dead in which to live which is a distant future event. Scott, it seems that your screw ball time concept gets in the way of an explanation that others may be able to understand.
Jesus is the Life, and He is "finished." Therefore, the dead are dead now and forever, and the living also. As Paul explained: those who are in Christ, "were" crucified and raised with Him - that very day which Christ even called "today." All of which makes your theory of future events nonsense.

The "living" "in Christ" are "living" because they are "in Christ"...and He lives. But you struggle with the timing because you do not understand that with God there is no time. Therefore, He said "today" regarding salvation, and "quickly" regarding His return - which again, makes your theories of fulfillment some 2000+ years later, contrary to what is written, and nonsense.

You are not alone. Indeed, you are many, for which it is written: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." But if you have a love for the truth, you will consider what is written in the proper tense, and not continue to spread the lie.

val5662

Jan 1, 2018
Moose Jaw Sask.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. Yes.
  2. Here you seem to be confused.
  3. Yes.
#2 In a condensed version; the antichrist arrives-lasts 7 years,Jesus comes back,locks satan up during His one thousand year reign,satan is released after the 1,000 year mark...etc...
I am sure you know where to find all these scriptures describing all this.
Thanks!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#2 In a condensed version; the antichrist arrives-lasts 7 years,Jesus comes back,locks satan up during His one thousand year reign,satan is released after the 1,000 year mark...etc...
I am sure you know where to find all these scriptures describing all this.
Thanks!
Your timing is of the world, not spirit, the teachings of men, and wrong.

val5662

Jan 1, 2018
Moose Jaw Sask.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am familiar with that verse-God is basically telling John to write everything that he is shown , including the end of time so all of us can understand what will happen very soon.Not all Christians understand all scriptures.Example:A friend of mine thinks Jesus came back to earth in 1914.I showed him the scriptures showing his error, but he just ignored it.He believes his religious organization teachings and will not think for himself.
Have a great day!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have a great day !

Praise God He has given us His Holy Spirit!
Matt 24 " For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

'We trust in the Lord with all of our heart...we lean not unto our own understanding' . = No fear.

Reactions: ScottA

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is the Life, and He is "finished." Therefore, the dead are dead now and forever, and the living also. As Paul explained: those who are in Christ, "were" crucified and raised with Him - that very day which Christ even called "today." All of which makes your theory of future events nonsense.

The "living" "in Christ" are "living" because they are "in Christ"...and He lives. But you struggle with the timing because you do not understand that with God there is no time. Therefore, He said "today" regarding salvation, and "quickly" regarding His return - which again, makes your theories of fulfillment some 2000+ years later, contrary to what is written, and nonsense.

You are not alone. Indeed, you are many, for which it is written: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." But if you have a love for the truth, you will consider what is written in the proper tense, and not continue to spread the lie.

Scott, taking your logic that "with God there is no time," means that Genesis 1 and Revelation 21 have both happened at the same "time/moment" because with God there is no time that needs to be considered and since by logic Genesis 1 has already occurred then by your logic Revelations has already happened and every recorded event in between is only a figment of our imagination which means that we as people no longer exist and come to think of it, we were never made because the end happened before the beginning because with God there is no time, which indicates which event occurred first. Before the beginning there was the end?

Scott are you on medicinal weed or something because your brain is hurting you?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am familiar with that verse-God is basically telling John to write everything that he is shown , including the end of time so all of us can understand what will happen very soon.Not all Christians understand all scriptures.Example:A friend of mine thinks Jesus came back to earth in 1914.I showed him the scriptures showing his error, but he just ignored it.He believes his religious organization teachings and will not think for himself.
Have a great day!
The reason I brought up Revelation 1:19 is that, if you were able to discern the entire book, you would know that it refers to all of time...which changes the common interpretation.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, taking your logic that "with God there is no time," means that Genesis 1 and Revelation 21 have both happened at the same "time/moment" because with God there is no time that needs to be considered and since by logic Genesis 1 has already occurred then by your logic Revelations has already happened and every recorded event in between is only a figment of our imagination which means that we as people no longer exist and come to think of it, we were never made because the end happened before the beginning because with God there is no time, which indicates which event occurred first. Before the beginning there was the end?

Scott are you on medicinal weed or something because your brain is hurting you?
Your assessment of what would need to be so in order to be timeless, is quite accurate. So, your logic is in tact...and I forgive you for thinking I am crazy...because if I didn't know better I would agree, it does sound crazy from a perspective of living in the world.

However, even science will at least speculate about time being an illusion (according to Einstein)...but suffers from the same problem of it seeming to defy logic.

Nonetheless, God tells us of the beginning and the end, and then eludes to His timeless reality by His on Word. So, we know that time is a part of creation, and God is not contained only within His creation. Which would indicate that time and all of creation is like a fishbowl of His making that does not share the ocean of His own reality surrounding it. And, why not, He's God? In that greater context, it is time then that becomes crazy, and God and timelessness, what is sane and logical.

But, hey, I'm just a witness and a messenger. You are welcome to role over and pull the covers over your head, put your fingers in your ears, whatever - your choice. But then, in all reality...I would have to say that is crazy.