Severe Storms in Oklahoma

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I do anything else to @amadeus, I really wasn't intending to make fun of God or offend you as I would never do that,.. at least on purpose,.. so if it'll make you feel any better out of respect for you,.. I promise in the future that I won't put any joke videos in your prayer threads. :)

Reactions: Truman and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I do anything else to @amadeus, I really wasn't intending to make fun of God or offend you as I would never do that,.. at least on purpose,.. so if it'll make you feel any better out of respect for you,.. I promise in the future that I won't put any joke videos in your prayer threads. :)
Thank you dear sister! I sorry I did not maintain better control of myself yesterday.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can be so militant in standing for God that I lose sight of the fact, "for God so loved the world." Loyalty is kind of a new word in my vocabulary. As well as from Him, I've also been on the receiving end of loyalty here at Christianity Board. Sorry, to anyone, if I haven't always extended it back.