Sex Demons Kill by Asphyxiation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree the OP should be deleted. It shows the intellectual suicide of fundamentalism; it's unhealthy. But it won't get deleted or locked because it wasn't posted by a Catholic.

Now then...be sweet...your ( bolded) comment made me laugh...but it was a naughty remark...behave yourself. :D

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have sex demons inside of them, even babies who received demons from their mother in the womb. Sex demons can cause a wide variety of symptoms and are responsible for causing deaths due to asphyxiation (suffication) during sleep.

Demons work to not allow a person to breath through the nose or mouth while sleeping. They also can cause breathing difficulties while a person is awake. If the demons are strong enough, they are capable of various attack methods to asphyxiate (sufficate) a person while sleeping. These include the following that I know from personal experience with demons.

1. Glands
Demons attack the glands under each jaw line, at the top of the neck. The glands become enlarged or swollen, and tender or sore.

2. Lungs
The lungs fill with fluid as a result of the attack on the glands. The demons do not necessarily need much fluid in the lungs to kill, just enough to help block breathing through the nasal passages (nose).

3. Nose
Demons move fluid from the lungs to the nasal or sinus passages. They also position themselves in the nasal tissues within the nose, the sinus tissues, or both. From this position, they expand in thickness (puff up) to help block the breathing passages and air flow.

4. Jaw Muscles
Demons are in the muscles (or facial structures) responsible for opening and closing the mouth. They work to keep the mouth closed and force breathing through the nostrils. The person is sufficated when demons have stopped a person from breathing through the nose or mouth

5. Symptoms
Demons are very likely responsible for other symptoms such as: sickness, weakness, malaise, aches, etc.

If strong enough, demons also can be capable of using the following attack methods.

6. Using one or more sleep chemicals from the brain to help keep the person drowsy or asleep while the demons asphyxiate (sufficate) the person.

7. Covering the nose, or nose and mouth, with an invisible barrier to cause rebreathing the same air, depleting oxygen intake.

8. Bringing polluted air into the room, for example: cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke, or vehicle exhaust.

9. Drawing (pulling) nearby dust, odors and pollutants from the air and into the nostrils or lungs.

10. Blocking air flow into a room, for example from an open window.

Especially if alone and not being cared for, I would want to physically defend myself from being sufficated by demons while sleeping by using a mouth guard with a breathing hole. Search online for "mouthguard breathing" to find products that may work or be adapted to work. A hole or space for saliva to drain may also be needed. And a towel may be wanted to soak up draining saliva. I would want to use such a device while sleeping if feeling sick, weak, or having difficulty breathing through both nasal passages.

Being alone really gives demons an advantage. I would want at least one believer present to assist, witness what is happening, pray, use spiritual warfare against the demons to thwart their efforts, and / or cast the demons out.

default_lmfao.gif
Man what a circus show this place is. Just imagine this showing up as some type of medical advertisement to combat a disease. It would be comedy gold. So far I have seen people present beliefs about demons going from one extreme end of the spectrum to the other end, from demons being nothing but a "cautionary tale" of us being "our own worst enemies", to demons choking you out, putting you in a sleeper hold. Man would that make for one epically hilarious commercial.

Last edited:

soulspark

Jul 29, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many have sex demons inside of them, even babies who received demons from their mother in the womb. Sex demons can cause a wide variety of symptoms and are responsible for causing deaths due to asphyxiation (suffication) during sleep.

Demons work to not allow a person to breath through the nose or mouth while sleeping. They also can cause breathing difficulties while a person is awake. If the demons are strong enough, they are capable of various attack methods to asphyxiate (sufficate) a person while sleeping. These include the following that I know from personal experience with demons.

1. Glands
Demons attack the glands under each jaw line, at the top of the neck. The glands become enlarged or swollen, and tender or sore.

2. Lungs
The lungs fill with fluid as a result of the attack on the glands. The demons do not necessarily need much fluid in the lungs to kill, just enough to help block breathing through the nasal passages (nose).

3. Nose
Demons move fluid from the lungs to the nasal or sinus passages. They also position themselves in the nasal tissues within the nose, the sinus tissues, or both. From this position, they expand in thickness (puff up) to help block the breathing passages and air flow.

4. Jaw Muscles
Demons are in the muscles (or facial structures) responsible for opening and closing the mouth. They work to keep the mouth closed and force breathing through the nostrils. The person is sufficated when demons have stopped a person from breathing through the nose or mouth.

5. Symptoms
Demons are very likely responsible for other symptoms such as: sickness, weakness, malaise, aches, etc.

If strong enough, demons also can be capable of using the following attack methods.

6. Using one or more sleep chemicals from the brain to help keep the person drowsy or asleep while the demons asphyxiate (sufficate) the person.

7. Covering the nose, or nose and mouth, with an invisible barrier to cause rebreathing the same air, depleting oxygen intake.

8. Bringing polluted air into the room, for example: cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke, or vehicle exhaust.

9. Drawing (pulling) nearby dust, odors and pollutants from the air and into the nostrils or lungs.

10. Blocking air flow into a room, for example from an open window.

Especially if alone and not being cared for, I would want to physically defend myself from being sufficated by demons while sleeping by using a mouth guard with a breathing hole. Search online for "mouthguard breathing" to find products that may work or be adapted to work. A hole or space for saliva to drain may also be needed. And a towel may be wanted to soak up draining saliva. I would want to use such a device while sleeping if feeling sick, weak, or having difficulty breathing through both nasal passages.

Being alone really gives demons an advantage. I would want at least one believer present to assist, witness what is happening, pray, use spiritual warfare against the demons to thwart their efforts, and / or cast the demons out.
I see here that you are inspecting & theorizing accordingly. I'd suggest that you keep your mind open for new discoveries, don't fall into a trap of fundamental thinking. Who knows what you'll discover about the prince of the air & his kingdom. He sure has a lot of sway in the world, it would be very helpful to map out demonic power's & their abilities.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see here that you are inspecting & theorizing accordingly. I'd suggest that you keep your mind open for new discoveries, don't fall into a trap of fundamental thinking. Who knows what you'll discover about the prince of the air & his kingdom. He sure has a lot of sway in the world, it would be very helpful to map out demonic power's & their abilities.

We know the prince of this world can cause physical illnesses going by the scripture below, but it just seems like the O.P is giving demons way too much power, or sway as you call it in this world that isn't really justified by the scriptures. He basically claims that demons can just inhabit someone at will for instance, but according to every story I've seen of demonic activity, its always the recipient doing something to leave themselves open for attack, be it a lack of prayer, or engaging in some type of occult activity. There are even scriptures indicating the existence of cursed objects, mostly in the old testament. But the fact is, most stories I see always requires a specific action by the person before a demon can start giving them the business.

(Luke 13:11-17) "¶ And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. {12} And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. {13} And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. {14} And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day. {15} The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering? {16} And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? {17} And when he had said these things, all his adversaries were ashamed: and all the people rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by him."

(Joshua 6:17-19) "¶ And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent. {18} And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it. {19} But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD."

(Deuteronomy 7:25-26) "The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God. {26} Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing."

When God calls something an abomination, sometimes the reasons go deeper than most understand. Scriptures like these quite strongly suggest that he gives such commandments to keep you from harm. He is God, so he'd know what the prince of this world is truly capable of better than any of us. When God calls something cursed, I have no excuse to believe otherwise.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They kill by asphyxiation all right. They attempt to starve us of the oxygen of wanting truth and they substitute pleasure. I pray in my dreams when the sexual pressure is applied and God comes to my aid every time.

Amen we all have authority over them as Christians