SHAME on all the world leaders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I praise Australia's prime minister, Scott Morrison (ScoMo). While no one else was daring to say anything our PM was asking for an independent investigation into covid last month. He emailed leaders from across the globe to join in the petition for the inquiry.

Meanwhile the Chinese put an 80% tariff on Australian barley, effectively halting the export to China.
And they stopped importing Aussie beef. This has caused a division in Australia.

One one hand people are saying that too many jobs will get lost and that we'll loose a ton of profit, so we should just shut up and bow down.
On the other hand people like ScoMo and myself say that this inquiry has to go ahead, the world deserves answers

So over 100 nations voted unanimously to investigate but it's being run by the WHO. But that's not what ScoMo was calling for, that isn't an INDEPENDENT investigation. The WHO has already shown to be corrupt by lying at the start and covering up for China. They were incompetent at the very least. And we are trusting them... No way

Shame on every leader in every country on this planet...
SHAME...SHAME...SHAME

We asked for an INDEPENDENT inquiry. China made an example of Australia, to scare the rest of the world. And the rest of the world got scared...
Not one leader on this planet had the guts to stand up to China, to say we want a proper inquiry, the people deserve to know what happened.

So...
A lot of Aussies like myself are disappointed in the rest of the world. Not one world leader stood up for us. More importantly, not one world leader stood up for the people.
Instead they all sold their souls to the devil who is manifested in multiple ways starting with money.

The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. 1 Timothy 6:10

Unanimous vote for Covid-19 inquiry
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...sembly-as-china-signs-on-20200519-p54ukn.html

Reactions: Scoot and Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So over 100 nations voted unanimously to investigate but it's being run by the WHO.
That's like asking the fox to investigate himself after he has devoured all the chickens. All you might get is a satisfied burp.

I agree that all world leaders should be THOROUGHLY ashamed of themselves, and simply resign. And in fact the President of the USA should have taken the lead in setting up a TOTALLY Independent International Task Force to investigate China, WHO, Gates, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, CDC, NIH, IHME, the Imperial College, and anyone else who was a part of this conspiracy, after the Australian PM sent out his request.

The Chinese Communist Party, Vladimir Putin, and all the Radical Islamists know that when push comes to shove, there is not a single Western leader who is prepared to effectively stand up to them. In fact Putin could have easily occupied Western Europe after he grabbed Crimea and the Ukraine some years back.

What should have happened (at least in the States) is this:
1. All flights from China shut down until further notice.
2. All visas for temporary residents from China revoked.
3. All Chinese personnel (who are not actually American citizens) deported back to China. This includes all their scientists, *students*, technocrats, etc. who operate with impunity in the States.
4. All Chinese secret agents (masquerading as embassy personnel) sent back to China.
5. All Chinese goods stopped from entering North America.
6. All Chinese assets frozen until further notice.

Had all Western nations followed suit, China would have had to negotiate rather than dictate its terms. Had the shoe been on the other foot, China would have had no qualms in sending a missile stateside (and they have the capability to do so) aimed at Washington, DC.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's like asking the fox to investigate himself after he has devoured all the chickens. All you might get is a satisfied burp.

Mate, i couldn't have given a better analogy

I agree that all world leaders should be THOROUGHLY ashamed of themselves, and simply resign. And in fact the President of the USA should have taken the lead in setting up a TOTALLY Independent International Task Force to investigate China, WHO, Gates, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, CDC, NIH, IHME, the Imperial College, and anyone else who was a part of this conspiracy, after the Australian PM sent out his request.

The Chinese Communist Party, Vladimir Putin, and all the Radical Islamists know that when push comes to shove, there is not a single Western leader who is prepared to effectively stand up to them. In fact Putin could have easily occupied Western Europe after he grabbed Crimea and the Ukraine some years back.

What should have happened (at least in the States) is this:
1. All flights from China shut down until further notice.
2. All visas for temporary residents from China revoked.
3. All Chinese personnel (who are not actually American citizens) deported back to China. This includes all their scientists, *students*, technocrats, etc. who operate with impunity in the States.
4. All Chinese secret agents (masquerading as embassy personnel) sent back to China.
5. All Chinese goods stopped from entering North America.
6. All Chinese assets frozen until further notice.

When i joined this forum i still held hope that Trump had it all under control. I know u were skeptical. Now im skeptical of Trump too
I still can't tell if his being talked into it or if he has turned to the dark side

Had all Western nations followed suit, China would have had to negotiate rather than dictate its terms. Had the shoe been on the other foot, China would have had no qualms in sending a missile stateside (and they have the capability to do so) aimed at Washington, DC.

In terms of nuclear capability both China and the states have that capability of decimating each others countries
In terms of stockpile the USA has of 7,000 nuclear warheads stockpiles, China has less than 300 which is more than enough for a war.
At the height of the cold war the Soviets had 40,000 nukes stocked

I would argue that China would have qualms launching a nuke at the states. Here is why
An ICBM takes 30 minutes to hit its target. Within a minute of it being launched everyone knows.
A minute or two after that the computers have calculated where it is heading.
You wouldn't just launch 1 nuke i think you would launch a volley of them, we'll see why shortly

You now have 25 minutes to decide on a course of action and act. You put the missile defence system on standby knowing that its almost useless
Each missile has multiple warheads and dummy warheads to fool the defense. With multiple missiles launched there will be hits.
There is only one course of action, to counter strike them before you all get destroyed. And so both countries get destroyed

Its a concept which the Soviets and America called "mutual assured destruction", MAD, in the cold war era
All the militaries know this. If u push the button u will blow them up but u will also get blown up

This is why North Korea would never fire at anyone, they have less than 10 nukes, if they launch their gone and they know it
Their nuclear warheads are for strategical defensive purposes. It deters it's enemies from trying in attack and invade. Its obviously worked

So its ironic that nuclear missiles are actually the main reason why there hasn't been a major war since ww2

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So over 100 nations voted unanimously to investigate but it's being run by the WHO.

The BBC has been running down Trump incessantly over the last several weeks for backing out of the WHO. They've said nothing about the fact that he isn't the only one raising serious doubts about that organization's integrity.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The BBC has been running down Trump incessantly over the last several weeks for backing out of the WHO. They've said nothing about the fact that he isn't the only one raising serious doubts about that organization's integrity.

The WHO has shown themselves to be either corrupt or incompetent and the mainstream media hardly covered it
So now the world leaders have turned a blind eye to everything that happen just to appease to China
I don't care if we cut ties totally to China, in fact i wish they would but oh no the billions of dollars is all they care about