Sharing Online Resources

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
I was reading a post elsewhere on this site, but it wouldn't let me add this, so I thought the bible area was a good place.There is free software that you can download that will have the Greek, Hebrew (lacks the pointing), Strong's, etc in it. It is called E-Sword. I've had it on my computer for several years, and it seems to work fine. You download the main program, and then you download any extra languages, study guides, dictionaries, etc. from the download page to include with it.Here is a link to the features page. Would anyone else like to share something similar?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think E-sword is probably the best online Bible software there is. I have a couple of offline bought-in-stores versions and they are not bad either.This one on my laptop is called the Bible Collection Suite and the other one is called Theophilius (sp?). Both of them are great.