Why we should use the KJV Bible on the Internet.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jehovah an English word? You might want to look into that.
Sure is, all Bibles that use the Divine name use that. Likely you think it not, as it originated in another language first, but I might remind you, all English words came from other languages Rl, Adam and Eve did not speak English. I am not sure when it began to be spoken, perhaps at the tower of Babel, but I truly do not know.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider that an honest statement Ron Mat 13:11

Well Rebert, please tell us why, if the name Yahweh is so important to utter, that none of the Apostled in their inspired by god writings used the name?

Why is the name Jesus the most prominent name ion the new testament if Yahweh is the more important name? Will you please answer that for me Ruburt?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider that an honest statement Ron Mat 13:11
Well I understand Jesus' parables quite well. The bible defines them for us and we need not look to a man made organization to give us some parable to anser the parable.

But as for your parables? No clue- You aren't as good at it as jesus

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Rebert, please tell us why, if the name Yahweh is so important to utter, that none of the Apostled in their inspired by god writings used the name?

Why is the name Jesus the most prominent name ion the new testament if Yahweh is the more important name? Will you please answer that for me Ruburt?
Every one of them did sir, your versions chose to remove it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I understand Jesus' parables quite well. The bible defines them for us and we need not look to a man made organization to give us some parable to anser the parable.

But as for your parables? No clue- You aren't as good at it as jesus
We understand them very differently sir, one or both of us is incorrectly understanding them Ron.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every one of them did sir, your versions chose to remove it.

So you are saying the New Testament writers used the name Yahweh profusely in the New Testament? I await your evidence to back up this false claim.

And Robort, the reason why English translations chose not to use YHWH is simply because they kept with Jewish tradition and given the fact we have no clue what the vowels are. Once again you are hung up on the superficial, while God cares about the heart.

Reactions: Jim B and RLT63

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying the New Testament writers used the name Yahweh profusely in the New Testament? I await your evidence to back up this false claim.

And Robort, the reason why English translations chose not to use YHWH is simply because they kept with Jewish tradition and given the fact we have no clue what the vowels are. Once again you are hung up on the superficial, while God cares about the heart.
Your selected version states: Jn 17:6,26 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:

Yet I don't find that, so where is it in your selected version sir? Clearly it has been removed. The translators of the New World Translation did not remove it when the apostles quoted the Hebrew Scriptures with the Divine Name, why did yours sir?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your selected version states: Jn 17:6,26 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:

Yet I don't find that, so where is it in your selected version sir? Clearly it has been removed. The translators of the New World Translation did not remove it when the apostles quoted the Hebrew Scriptures with the Divine Name, why did yours sir?
Good News Translation
I made you known to them, and I will continue to do so, in order that the love you have for me may be in them, and so that I also may be in them."

International Standard Version
I made your name known to them, and will continue to make it known, so that the love you have for me may be in them and I myself may be in them."

Literal Standard Version
and I made known to them Your Name, and will make known, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

New American Bible
I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them.”

NET Bible
I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them, and I may be in them."

New Revised Standard Version
I made your name known to them, and I will make it known, so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

New Heart English Bible
I made known to them your name, and will make it known; that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Weymouth New Testament
And I have made known Thy name to them and will make it known, that the love with which Thou hast loved me may be in them, and that I may be in them."

World English Bible
I made known to them your name, and will make it known; that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Young's Literal Translation
and I made known to them Thy name, and will make known, that the love with which Thou lovedst me in them may be, and I in them.'

New American Standard Bible
and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

NASB 1995
and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

NASB 1977
and I have made Thy name known to them, and will make it known; that the love wherewith Thou didst love Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Amplified Bible
and I have made Your name known to them, and will continue to make it known, so that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them [overwhelming their heart], and I [may be] in them.”

Christian Standard Bible
I made your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them and I may be in them.”

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I made Your name known to them and will make it known, so the love You have loved Me with may be in them and I may be in them.

American Standard Version
and I made known unto them thy name, and will make it known; that the love wherewith thou lovedst me may be in them, and I in them.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And I have revealed to them your Name, and I am revealing it, so that the love with which you have loved me shall be in them, and I shall be in them.”

Contemporary English Version
I told them what you are like, and I will tell them even more. Then the love you have for me will become part of them, and I will be one with them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I have made known thy name to them, and will make it known; that the love wherewith thou hast loved me, may be in them, and I in them.

New International Version
I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

New Living Translation
I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them.”

English Standard Version
I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

Berean Standard Bible
And I have made Your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love You have for Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Berean Literal Bible
And I made known to them Your name, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

King James Bible
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

New King James Version
And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Because in every Greek text, the name Yahweh does not appear nor does Jehovah appear written. so the translators translated nor interpreted!

So show me your evidence that the name Yahweh appeared anywhere in the New Testament? YOu can't because it doesn't! But the name Jesus is predominantly splashed in all books of the New Testament!

That whould tell you something.

And please do not insult my intelligence by calling the men who wrote the NWT, translators- for they were not and even Joseph Franz in a court of law swore to that! He was on the panel that oversaw the writing of that abomination.

Reactions: Jim B

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News Translation
I made you known to them, and I will continue to do so, in order that the love you have for me may be in them, and so that I also may be in them."

International Standard Version
I made your name known to them, and will continue to make it known, so that the love you have for me may be in them and I myself may be in them."

Literal Standard Version
and I made known to them Your Name, and will make known, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

New American Bible
I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them.”

NET Bible
I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them, and I may be in them."

New Revised Standard Version
I made your name known to them, and I will make it known, so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

New Heart English Bible

Weymouth New Testament
And I have made known Thy name to them and will make it known, that the love with which Thou hast loved me may be in them, and that I may be in them."

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
and I made known to them Thy name, and will make known, that the love with which Thou lovedst me in them may be, and I in them.'

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
and I have made Thy name known to them, and will make it known; that the love wherewith Thou didst love Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Amplified Bible
and I have made Your name known to them, and will continue to make it known, so that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them [overwhelming their heart], and I [may be] in them.”

Christian Standard Bible
I made your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them and I may be in them.”

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I made Your name known to them and will make it known, so the love You have loved Me with may be in them and I may be in them.

American Standard Version
and I made known unto them thy name, and will make it known; that the love wherewith thou lovedst me may be in them, and I in them.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And I have revealed to them your Name, and I am revealing it, so that the love with which you have loved me shall be in them, and I shall be in them.”

Contemporary English Version
I told them what you are like, and I will tell them even more. Then the love you have for me will become part of them, and I will be one with them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I have made known thy name to them, and will make it known; that the love wherewith thou hast loved me, may be in them, and I in them.

New International Version
I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

New Living Translation
I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so. Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them.”

English Standard Version
I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

Berean Standard Bible
And I have made Your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love You have for Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Berean Literal Bible
And I made known to them Your name, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

King James Bible
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

New King James Version
And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Because in every Greek text, the name Yahweh does not appear nor does Jehovah appear written. so the translators translated nor interpreted!

So show me your evidence that the name Yahweh appeared anywhere in the New Testament? YOu can't because it doesn't! But the name Jesus is predominantly splashed in all books of the New Testament!

That whould tell you something.

And please do not insult my intelligence by calling the men who wrote the NWT, translators- for they were not and even Joseph Franz in a court of law swore to that! He was on the panel that oversaw the writing of that abomination.
There you have it sir, from your own posting of many versions that Jesus made God's name known. So then why is it all those versions you posted did not include the name Jesus made known? Especially when it was so clearly in the verse quoted? How do you explain all those versions changing YHWH to Adonai at Mat 4:10. Do you think Jesus would have altered the verse when he quoted it? I think he would have stated it exactly don't you?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you have it sir, from your own posting of many versions that Jesus made God's name known. So then why is it all those versions you posted did not include the name Jesus made known? Especially when it was so clearly in the verse quoted? How do you explain all those versions changing YHWH to Adonai at Mat 4:10. Do you think Jesus would have altered the verse when he quoted it? I think he would have stated it exactly don't you?

Why did the wrters of the INspired Scriptures not include His name in teh New Testament? You will not find YHWH found in any Greek Manuscripts? Teh Watchtower has made up a false charge!

Reactions: RLT63