Sharing the Word of GOD through YouTube?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BJankins

Mar 27, 2016
He is Risen!,

I know that the internet is often viewed as being filled with sin and other useless frivolity. But I was wondering what people thought of the power of YouTube in sharing the Gospel? We were discussing this in the hall after Easter services this morning, and one of my friends mentioned that her grandson could help us do this mission. We are hoping to get the entire Bible onto YouTube as well as videos with our personal testimonials and thoughts on the holy word. So far her grandson has put together a nice series of Genesis readings. We are hoping to get everything together for the full Bible by Pentecost. We will then be posting our personal videos and possibly receiving other videos from Christians to show the world the power of the lord.

Here are our Genesis videos:

[linked removed]

Please share this with your friends so that we can grow the community and the potential future contributors to the testimonial series.

Also, please provide any suggestions and prayers so that we can better succeed in sharing the Word of GOD with the world. Note: any technical suggestions will be passed on to her grandson because we do not know how to make the videos ourselves and need his help.