Shedding of blood for remission of sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Base12 I hope you find this....so examining your studies I started thinking on blood covering sin (old testament).....Jesus blood removes sin (new testament).
Now being a nurse I am well aware of how the circulatory system works.
The Bible says the blood is life. Yet if the heart stops pumping you die almost instantly.
So life (Jesus blood) covers death (sin)
And yet it's the heart that gets judged.
This is one of those you can't have one without the other in the physical sense so it has to have spiritual connotations to it and I am trying to link it together.
Any thoughts?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Base12 I hope you find this....so examining your studies I started thinking on blood covering sin (old testament).....Jesus blood removes sin (new testament).
The Bible says the blood is life. Yet if the heart stops pumping you die almost instantly.
This is one of those you can't have one without the other in the physical sense so it has to have spiritual connotations to it and I am trying to link it together.
Any thoughts?

I like John 10:10 for this one. Just think about with Jesus taking away our sin and death, how much more life we have - abundant.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any thoughts?
Hi Heart2Soul.

I agree that there is a Spiritual connection to the Blood.

In my opinion, the word 'Blood', especially in the context of being 'covered' by it, is God's way of conveying the idea of how DNA works.

Thus...

Blood = DNA

Once we have this Key, we can begin unlocking the verses...

Revelation 7:14
"And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb"

Wait... Isn't blood red? How can robes be made white? It is because red blood cells do not contain DNA. It is the white cells that do.

The robes will be made white by the DNA in the white blood cells. In other words, the DNA of Jesus is the template by which the Saved will receive their Glorified Body...

1 Corinthians 15:38
"But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body"

Fast forward to 38 minutes in to see Pastor Mike's sermon on Blood...

Since we already know that Jesus is the Word of God, we can see how this could all work.

Seed is another code word for DNA...

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God"

The Word of God became DNA, which became flesh and body...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

I believe God's Book of Life is a DNA sequence in which all our members are written...

Psalms 139:16
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them"

Here is another link between the Spirit and the Blood...

1 John 5:8
"And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one"

The above verse is the Godhead in the Body of Jesus...

Colossians 2:9
"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"

So Blood, or rather DNA, is the Earthly manifestation of the Godhead.

Again, Word becoming flesh. I believe that Ezekiel's Vision is exactly what I'm describing above.

Ezekiel saw the Godhead becoming DNA in the form of Nitrogenous Bases...

full

That is why the number Seven is so important. It is pointing us to the Seventh Element which is Nitrogen.

Nitrogen is Breath and Spirit...

Job 27:3
"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils"

See that? We breathe Nitrogen and Nitrogen is what DNA is made of. Thus Spirit and DNA are linked. The Spirit was in the Wheels of Nitrogen...

A, C, G, T.

Spirit and the Word of God are linked as well...

Ephesians 6:17
"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

I hope this is making sense.

So now that we have all of this info, we can decipher this verse...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

The Slain Lamb I believe is another way of saying the Blood of Jesus.

Therefore, the Blood of Jesus has Seven Eyes. What is that?

Seven Eyes are the Seven Electrons in the Nitrogen Atom of the Nucleobases of DNA...

full

DNA is also a Witness...

1 John 5:6
"This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth"

DNA does not lie. It is used in all kinds of tests to find criminals. DNA is an Expert Witness in many trials.

In this next verse, we see Zerubbabel speaking of the Stone with Seven Eyes...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

Who is the Stone? Jesus. He is the Word of God Nucleobase. Zerubbabel will 'engrave' or Genetically Engineer a repair that will remove sin using the Blood of Jesus as the template...

full

Now about the Heart...

2 Corinthians 3:3
"Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart"

So the 'ink' is the Spirit, which is DNA. The 'Fleshy Tables' are Genetic Sequences. The Heart may also be a reference to the Heart of our Cells. The Nucleolus where the DNA is stored in the Ark of the Covenant.

Is God going to judge us by our Heart's DNA? Yes. If we change our DNA, we commit the Unpardonable Sin. Blasphemy of the Spirit... or Blasphemy of DNA. See that?

OK then...

Hopefully there is enough info here to get us started.

Let me know if you have any questions.

:cool:

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and...

John 6:53
"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you"

I believe the above verse is another reference to DNA. Jesus is basically saying that anything we eat has DNA in it and it is the DNA that is life.

Some people got freaked out by it...

John 6:66
"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him"

Note the verse number: 666.

DNA augmentation is the Mark of the Beast.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2Soul.

In my opinion, the word 'Blood', especially in the context of being 'covered' by it, is God's way of conveying the idea of how DNA works.

Thus...

Blood = DNA

"And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb"

Wait... Isn't blood red? How can robes be made white? It is because red blood cells do not contain DNA. It is the white cells that do.

The robes will be made white by the DNA in the white blood cells. In other words, the DNA of Jesus is the template by which the Saved will receive their Glorified Body...

"But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body"

Since we already know that Jesus is the Word of God, we can see how this could all work.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

I believe God's Book of Life is a DNA sequence in which all our members are written...

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them"

"And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one"

Again, Word becoming flesh. I believe that Ezekiel's Vision is exactly what I'm describing above.

full

That is why the number Seven is so important. It is pointing us to the Seventh Element which is Nitrogen.

See that? We breathe Nitrogen and Nitrogen is what DNA is made of. Thus Spirit and DNA are linked. The Spirit was in the Wheels of Nitrogen...

A, C, G, T.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth"

Seven Eyes are the Seven Electrons in the Nitrogen Atom of the Nucleobases of DNA...

full

DNA is also a Witness...

"This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth"

DNA does not lie. It is used in all kinds of tests to find criminals. DNA is an Expert Witness in many trials.

"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"

Who is the Stone? Jesus. He is the Word of God Nucleobase. Zerubbabel will 'engrave' or Genetically Engineer a repair that will remove sin using the Blood of Jesus as the template...

full

Now about the Heart...

"Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart"

So the 'ink' is the Spirit, which is DNA. The 'Fleshy Tables' are Genetic Sequences. The Heart may also be a reference to the Heart of our Cells. The Nucleolus where the DNA is stored in the Ark of the Covenant.

Is God going to judge us by our Heart's DNA? Yes. If we change our DNA, we commit the Unpardonable Sin. Blasphemy of the Spirit... or Blasphemy of DNA. See that?

OK then...

Listening to it....he made 1 error....he said O+ was the universal donor....it is O- is the universal donor and O+ is the universal recipient....+ cannot give to a - but a - can give to a +.

Reactions: Base12

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening to it....he made 1 error....he said O+ was the universal donor....it is O- is the universal donor and O+ is the universal recipient....+ cannot give to a - but a - can give to a +.

I am O. When tested my blood came back with RHnegative. Is that O-? I don't know if one has anything to do with the other. I know that RHnegative was bad.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am O. When tested my blood came back with RHnegative. Is that O-? I don't know if one has anything to do with the other. I know that RHnegative was bad.
Yes!!!! You are very rare and valuable! They are always looking for O- blood!!!!

Reactions: bbyrd009

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How come this is in the Christian Debate Forum when there is nothing debatable about the shed blood of Christ for the remission of sins?
Because of @Base12's introduction of his teaching on it.
Which I invited him to share....so I can compare it to scripture....and test it.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AB+ is the universal recipient. I’m a lab tech who routinely performs cross matches. :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and...

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you"

I believe the above verse is another reference to DNA. Jesus is basically saying that anything we eat has DNA in it and it is the DNA that is life.

Oh wow....!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AB+ is the universal recipient. I’m a lab tech who routinely performs cross matches. :)
Yes you are correct....I am going on about 22 hours awake...lol. I have nights that I just have too much to read, pray and share and can't give it up....it just gets my adrenaline going learning and sharing His Truth
...lol

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2Soul.

Thus...

Blood = DNA

full

A, C, G, T.

full

DNA is also a Witness...

full

Now about the Heart...

OK then...

Very interesting. Especially about the white cells vs the red...I was a phlebotomist for 23 years...how did I not see this??! Lol.
God has a blood economy, we all have a new DNA :)
Good and informative post!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2Soul.

Thus...

Blood = DNA

full

A, C, G, T.

full

DNA is also a Witness...

full

Now about the Heart...

OK then...

He said alot there.....so only one question....we are not to drink blood but Jesus said drink. This is my blood....what's this referring to?

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit that this makes my understanding so much easier when reading some of these scriptures and how Wise our Father was to replicate His Existence within His own creation. I am in total awe!

Reactions: Nancy and Base12

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and...

Which is what medical science is doing today....I saw a picture of a monkey with pig ears I think....they are experimenting with using pigs as organ donors....they already use the heart.

Reactions: Base12 and Nancy

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said alot there.....so only one question....we are not to drink blood but Jesus said drink. This is my blood....what's this referring to?
I believe this goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden.

This is going to sound weird, but I believe that the Forbidden Fruit was (for lack of a better word) Blood. This is why the Forbidden Fruit is such a mystery to so many. The Truth may be just too unbelievable.

So the way to look at it is...

Drinking Blood got Humanity into this mess, and drinking Blood will get us out.

Now, do I believe we are talking about becoming vampires? No.

The way I see it is that it has to do with Conception. I think I may have showed you this before, but I believe the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was representative of a Woman (Hagar and Mystery Babylon). The Forbidden Fruit was her Ovum...

full

When Adam and Eve partook of the Ovum, it was a picture of the Moment of Conception in the Womb. Thus 'drinking blood' is really about taking on (merging with) the DNA of either the Tree of Life or the Tree of Knowledge (Mothers) as well as the Serpent's DNA or the DNA of Jesus/Abraham (Fathers).

In order for that to happen, something must be 'consumed'...

Revelation 2:7
"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God"

Long story short, 'drinking the blood' is something that must be done in order to become Born Again just like a real baby would. I see it as being the same as eating of the Tree of Life. It's literally like the Moment of Conception except we will be born of New Jerusalem...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

In other words, whatever happened to Adam and Eve, the opposite is going to happen with the Saved.

Note that the 'other' half of the equation is the Serpent. I believe the 'Serpent Seed' is the Male Seed in every Man on the planet. The Seed of the Woman are the Ovaries on every Woman on the planet. Yeah I get the fact that Seed of the Woman is often compared to Jesus, but I honestly think that's a cop-out to hide the more 'adult' themes. Plus it makes it sound like Jesus came from Mary and not God. Jesus is the Seed of Abraham, not Seed of the Woman in my humble opinion.

So I suppose another way to look at this is that drinking the Blood of Jesus is like becoming the Seed of Abraham (our new Father). Combine this with the Tree of Life 'Fruit' (our new Mother) and presto! We are Born Again.

That is why I believe verses like this are literal...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

As far as I'm concerned, if Satan is the Father of one Human, he is the Father of all Humans. Somehow, Adam and Eve partook of Satan's Blood and merged with it making Satan the Father of the Human Race as it stands now.

We the Human Race are the 'Harlots and Abominations' that Mystery Babylon (our earthly Mother) gave birth to...

Revelation 17:5
"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"

This is how much trouble we are in. It's scary and humbling to think about.

Reactions: Heart2Soul