Shedding of blood for remission of sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, ... thou shalt be called by a new name, ... I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, ... I will write upon him my new name.
You just described Holy Genetic Engineering. ;)

full

Reactions: Heart2Soul

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy Genetic Engineering. ;)

Im sorry for not responding sooner but didn’t know what to say. I don’t know what Holy genetic engineering is unless you mean born of the Spirit. It has been a while since reading Jacobs ladder. Went back to read it this morning and still surprised how much it speaks of Christ’s coming. Genesis 28:12-13 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. [13] And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

Interesting He stood above it and then descended as said, lowered Himself: John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Genesis 28:17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Genesis 28:20-22 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, [21] So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God: [22] And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

“and God will give me bread to eat” “I Am the bread from heaven” and “raiment to put on” “Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; [10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:” Colossians 3:9-10
(1 Corinthians 15:48-49)

Genesis 29:2 And he looked, and behold a well (a tomb)in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a great stone was upon the well's mouth.

Mark 16:3-4 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? [4] And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

Genesis 29:7-8 And he said, Lo, it is yet high day, neither is it time that the cattle should be gathered together: water ye the sheep, and go and feed them. [8] And they said, We cannot, until all the flocks be gathered together, and till they roll the stone from the well's mouth; then we water the sheep.

Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: [32] But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
...Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Base12

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what Holy genetic engineering is unless you mean born of the Spirit.
It is a huge delusion, fabricated, advertised a lot on his website (and many others of the enemy/ vis-a-vis dna/ etc/ along with other decptions: like reincarnation.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what Holy genetic engineering is unless you mean born of the Spirit.
Yes. You got it.

All I'm doing is showing the specifics as to how it all works...

full

God is trying to reach a group of People and show them what they missed.

For example...

Sprinkling the Blood on the Ark is the same as Gene Splicing the Genetic Template of Jesus (Seed of Abraham) into the Sinner's DNA in order for the Born Again process to be completed...

full

Although some folks will let the Aliens do it per their own Secret Recipe...

full

Too bad. No going back after that. Good old Hollywood. Always taking the Deepest Mysteries of the Bible and twisting them for Satan's benefit.

Can you say Mark of the Beast?

What did that dude drink? Dead man's Blood?

:eek:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil speculation is warned against always:

What the Bible says about Speculation

What the Bible says about Speculation
The marginal comment on this verse in the New Revised Standard Version is, "What is written, in Scripture, thus avoiding speculations." Apparently, some of the ministers in Corinth were speculating on things that were not revealed in the Bible. They were using human reasoning to explain things that were not spelled out in the Word of God. This ..

1 Timothy 1:4 or devote themselves to myths ... - Bible Hub

1 Timothy 1:4 or devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculation rather than the stewardship of God's work, which is by faith.
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. questions. 1 Timothy 6:4,5 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, … 2 Timothy 2:22
2 Timothy 2:23 - Bible Hub: Search, Read, Study the Bible ...

2 Timothy 2:23 But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do engender strifes. See on ver. 2 Timothy 2:14,16 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers…. 1 Timothy 1:4

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will now look at Blood with regards to the Shmita...

The sabbath year (shmita; literally "release"), also called the sabbatical year or shǝvi'it (literally "seventh"), is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel and is observed in contemporary Judaism.

Shmita - Wikipedia

Here is a verse referencing the Shmita...

Exodus 23:10-11
"And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof"

"But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard"

Does anyone know why God did that? What is it about the number Seven and Agriculture that God is teaching Mankind?

Think 'Dust of the Ground'. Why does God compare the Kingdom of God to sowing Seed?

Any Farmers here? What is the point of letting the ground 'rest' on the seventh year?

It all has to do with the Nitrogen Cycle. Nitrogen is used as fertilizer...

full

God is teaching everyone about the Nitrogen Cycle by using the number Seven...

full

So what is the Dust of the Ground?

Luke 10:11
"Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you"

What does the 'Dust' of the ground have to do with the Kingdom of God coming near someone?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul"

Dust of the ground is referring to Nucleobases... aka... NITROGENOUS Bases... aka... Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, Uracil and Thymine.

Think of the dust in your house. It's dead skin cells filled with DNA. Adam was made from the Nitrogen Cycle of the ground, not 'rocks'.

Therefore, the Godhead Bodily begins with the Word becoming flesh via Nitrogen Atom Cycle and the Dust of the Ground and the Seven Spirits and the Stone with Seven Eyes and the Lamb with Seven Eyes... etc. etc. etc.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Full Moon represents Ovulation. The 'Egg' is ready for Conception to take place...

Revelation 6:12
"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood"

Here come the Children...

Revelation 6:13
"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind"

Fast forward to 26:00...

full

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Base12 I hope you find this....so examining your studies I started thinking on blood covering sin (old testament).....Jesus blood removes sin (new testament).
Now being a nurse I am well aware of how the circulatory system works.
The Bible says the blood is life. Yet if the heart stops pumping you die almost instantly.
So life (Jesus blood) covers death (sin)
And yet it's the heart that gets judged.
This is one of those you can't have one without the other in the physical sense so it has to have spiritual connotations to it and I am trying to link it together.
Any thoughts?

I would say:
LIFE is always IN something...a VESSEL (is the most common word for what LIFE is IN is called).

The LIFE of a Flesh man is Dependent upon its internal BLOOD Vessels, to KEEP the body's internal systems, skeletal, circulatory, nervous, muscular, etc. and organs at optimal health-wise condition.

I believe the SOUL is a type of "unseen Vessel", containing Gods Breath of LIFE.
And once that Vessel is imparted into a man, that man's Own individual physical LIFE is activated to Beginning Its OWN individual BLOOD LIFE. <--- which IS Subject to Die and Shall Die.

I believe;
The Natural man has a natural Carnal Mind, that can think, learn, devise, plot...Good or Wickedly Evil things...and carry out Plots, or Not.

Since Gods Breath of Life, in the Soul, is in the man...Everything the man thinks Carnally, affects the Soul within him....positively or Negatively.

The Heart...is the Primary Muscle...of the Circulatory System...thus the most important muscle in the human body.

The Carnal Mind, The Soul, The Heart...
All types of Vessels within the Primary Vessel...called an Earthly man.

The Carnal Mind, Soul, "spirit of man"...
All have thoughts that internally may be in Harmony one with the other OR in disagreement One with the Other.

Carnal Mind- Logical guesswork between this and that.
Soul- senses, feelings, reaction to Acts of the Carnal Mind...and spirit of man.
Natural spirit of man- Absolute Truth in his heart, regardless of the Minds thoughts, or souls sense.

Man changes his Mind Regularly. Learns new information...decides to believe something different that seems more Logically sound.

It is a resounding YES...that Jesus' teaching IS About...Making a man WHOLE...By and Through the Power of Christ Jesus.

WHOLE- meaning that the man's:
Mind, Soul, Spirt...Become IN Spiritual Harmony With Gods Absolute Spiritual Truth.

This is where the Natural spirit (Truth) in a man's heart comes into the point.

Making a man WHOLE, is accomplished BY Christ the Lord...However...Before the Making within a man can be Accomplished...the individual man...must truly desire and ask for what the Lord Offers.

The Answer for a mans TRUE Desire...is in his Truth in his Natural Heart.

Once the man asks with all truthfulness of his Heart (natural spirit's Desire)...

That man receives a New Heart, the SEED of God, the Birth of a new supernatural spirit, a new Truth...Gods Truth.

Ezek 18:31
Ezek 36:26

The Body...Spiritually DEAD, becomes Spiritually washed in Jesus Blood. It, that Spiritually DEAD body's sins are forgiven and washed....thereafter a man lives Spiritually IN Christ's RISEN Body.

But what about the Physical Body?
Jesus stressed Repeatedly...Believe in Him and the one who Sent Him.
Jesus stressed Repeatedly...vowing a Heartful Belief in Him and the one who sent Him...would result in Forgiveness Once and Forever....and the man KEPT faithful to God and Christ Jesus BY the Power of God (not man).
The physical body was born in sin, from the Seed of a sinful man. A mans SIN of his Natural body has Not yet been changed, to Immortal.
However With Gods POWER/Light/Spirit within a man...a mans physical Bodily sin..(darkness)...becomes Overshadowed....that a mans "forgiven sin", can No Longer be Seen by God. Forgiven Sin, unseen by God is Forgotten by God.

Does it mean your FLESH Body is "SINLESS"? No, it means your sin is forgiven, covered by His Light and remembered no more by God...and further...you can Never Again Commit Sin Against God...by His Power.

(But count on men to dictate you have sinned against them...and repeatedly they will rise to the occasion to remind you...as if that is of any importance to you what men do.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say:
LIFE is always IN something...a VESSEL (is the most common word for what LIFE is IN is called).

The LIFE of a Flesh man is Dependent upon its internal BLOOD Vessels, to KEEP the body's internal systems, skeletal, circulatory, nervous, muscular, etc. and organs at optimal health-wise condition.

I believe the SOUL is a type of "unseen Vessel", containing Gods Breath of LIFE.
And once that Vessel is imparted into a man, that man's Own individual physical LIFE is activated to Beginning Its OWN individual BLOOD LIFE. <--- which IS Subject to Die and Shall Die.

I believe;
The Natural man has a natural Carnal Mind, that can think, learn, devise, plot...Good or Wickedly Evil things...and carry out Plots, or Not.

Since Gods Breath of Life, in the Soul, is in the man...Everything the man thinks Carnally, affects the Soul within him....positively or Negatively.

The Heart...is the Primary Muscle...of the Circulatory System...thus the most important muscle in the human body.

The Carnal Mind, The Soul, The Heart...
All types of Vessels within the Primary Vessel...called an Earthly man.

The Carnal Mind, Soul, "spirit of man"...
All have thoughts that internally may be in Harmony one with the other OR in disagreement One with the Other.

Carnal Mind- Logical guesswork between this and that.
Soul- senses, feelings, reaction to Acts of the Carnal Mind...and spirit of man.
Natural spirit of man- Absolute Truth in his heart, regardless of the Minds thoughts, or souls sense.

Man changes his Mind Regularly. Learns new information...decides to believe something different that seems more Logically sound.

It is a resounding YES...that Jesus' teaching IS About...Making a man WHOLE...By and Through the Power of Christ Jesus.

WHOLE- meaning that the man's:
Mind, Soul, Spirt...Become IN Spiritual Harmony With Gods Absolute Spiritual Truth.

This is where the Natural spirit (Truth) in a man's heart comes into the point.

Making a man WHOLE, is accomplished BY Christ the Lord...However...Before the Making within a man can be Accomplished...the individual man...must truly desire and ask for what the Lord Offers.

The Answer for a mans TRUE Desire...is in his Truth in his Natural Heart.

Once the man aks with all truthfulness of his Heart (natural spirit's Desire)...

That man receives a New Heart, the SEED of God, the Birth of a new supernatural spirit, a new Truth...Gods Truth.

Ezek 18:31
Ezek 36:26

The Body...Spiritually DEAD, becomes Spiritually washed in Jesus Blood. It, that Spiritually DEAD body's sins are forgiven and washed....thereafter a man lives Spiritually IN Christ's RISEN Body.

But what about the Physical Body?
Jesus stressed Repeatedly...Believe in Him and the one who Sent Him.
Jesus stressed Repeatedly...vowing a Heartful Belief in Him and the one who sent Him...would result in Forgiveness Once and Forever....and the man KEPT faithful to God and Christ Jesus BY the Power of God (not man).
The physical body was born in sin, from the Seed of a sinful man. A mans SIN of his Natural body has Not yet been changed, to Immortal.
However With Gods POWER/Light/Spirit within a man...a mans physical Bodily sin..(darkness)...becomes Overshadowed....that a mans "forgiven sin", can No Longer be Seen by God. Forgiven Sin, unseen by God is Forgotten by God.

Does it mean your FLESH Body is "SINLESS"? No, it means your sin is forgiven, covered by His Light and remembered no more by God...and further...you can Never Again Commit Sin Against God...by His Power.

(But count on men to dictate you have sinned against them...and repeatedly they will rise to the occasion to remind you...as if that is of any importance to you what men do.)

Glory to God,
Taken
Very good post! Well thought out and full of wisdom! Thank you!

Reactions: Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as it does not include fanciful interpretation of Scripture.
LOL....well I already started it....which is the Mark of the beast? I got a lot of great replies there....it is thought provoking.