Shedding of blood for remission of sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What God wants?
Always ask, and keep asking .

Seek, and keep seeking His Kingdom. i.e. He is in Charge... He (is supposed to be ) directing our steps.

Reactions: amadeus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kirk said, but he saw Scotti nodding in understanding. “Aye,” the engineer said.

“To use raw plasma like that you'd have to bypass the intermix and flush the new ...

plasma may be in demand as well.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kirk said, but he saw Scotti nodding in understanding. “Aye,” the engineer said.

“To use raw plasma like that you'd have to bypass the intermix and flush the new ...
Sometimes the things you say is just so bizarre and incomprehensible to my thought process.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the last hour or three, someone posted similar : not ready for <something>....

likewise, the hidden things will become revealed, concerning all the topics, but I don't know if it will be while there is still internet access or not.... it (to be revealed yet) is far far stranger (or much harder to accept) than fiction.

Sometimes the things you say is just so bizarre and incomprehensible to my thought process.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FoUnD ! (CoOl) It was the very next alert / page.....

VictoryinJesus said:
Even Christ told them He had many things to tell them but they were not yet able to bear it.
===============================================
So much is untaught, unknown, in so many ,
as
Bible says: For Lack of (experiential and true)(Knowledge ( MY! people perish ) , and it is so....

amadeus likes this

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure but I think O NEG plasma may be in demand as well.

Where do you live....round about? Do you have 211 services?

I looked up blood donation centers close to me, and of the three, one was closed and the other two took plasma.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up blood donation centers close to me, and of the three, one was closed and the other two took plasma.
Awesome...well if you are feeling led to donate then please do! There are so many people whose lives would have been lost without a blood bank to give them the life saving gift that came from people like you
God Bless you!

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
@Base12 I hope you find this....so examining your studies I started thinking on blood covering sin (old testament).....Jesus blood removes sin (new testament).
Now being a nurse I am well aware of how the circulatory system works.
The Bible says the blood is life. Yet if the heart stops pumping you die almost instantly.
So life (Jesus blood) covers death (sin)
And yet it's the heart that gets judged.
This is one of those you can't have one without the other in the physical sense so it has to have spiritual connotations to it and I am trying to link it together.
Any thoughts?
under the law, almost every transgression requires blood right.
And grokking the Esau Cycle provides the rest
I desire mercy, not sacrifice
No son of man may die for another's sins;
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?
He who seeks to save his soul shall lose it

etc

and, the heart is likely repped by Eve, emotions, hence why "all women are unclean" or whatever, as really there are no male or female in the kingdom. "Woman" becomes a metaphor for the heart and emotions iow, whose desire is for her husband

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
under the law, almost every transgression requires blood right.
And grokking the Esau Cycle provides the rest
I desire mercy, not sacrifice
No son of man may die for another's sins;
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?
He who seeks to save his soul shall lose it

etc

and, the heart is likely repped by Eve, emotions, hence why "all women are unclean" or whatever, as really there are no male or female in the kingdom. "Woman" becomes a metaphor for the heart and emotions iow, whose desire is for her husband
Wow.....another excellent description for the heart metaphor!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and...

John 6:53
"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you"

I believe the above verse is another reference to DNA. Jesus is basically saying that anything we eat has DNA in it and it is the DNA that is life.

Some people got freaked out by it...

John 6:66
"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him"

Note the verse number: 666.

DNA augmentation is the Mark of the Beast.

Questions concerning Revelation 16:6-7 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. [7] And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
“Here, in the longest chapter in Ezekiel, the story is told in detail in all its sordid, loathsome character, so that God’s infinite abhorrence of Israel’s sin may be clearly seen. According to Rabbi Eliezer ben Hyrcanus in the Mishna, the chapter was not to be read nor translated in public.” (Charles Feinberg)

“A very extraordinary chapter this sixteenth of Ezekiel! A minister could scarcely read it in public: he certainly would not like to explain its metaphors to a general audience.” (Charles Spurgeon)

“Although there are many metaphors here, yet all is not metaphorical. Where there was so much idolatry, there must have been adulteries, fornications, prostitutions, and lewdness of every description.” (Adam Clarke)
"

Study Guide for Ezekiel 16 by David Guzik

Questions concerning Revelation 16:6-7 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. [7] And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

?
no kidding
?

someone "picking up their cross" and...being a living sacrifice in a matter might be said to be "drinking blood?"

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
“Here, in the longest chapter in Ezekiel, the story is told in detail in all its sordid, loathsome character, so that God’s infinite abhorrence of Israel’s sin may be clearly seen. According to Rabbi Eliezer ben Hyrcanus in the Mishna, the chapter was not to be read nor translated in public.” (Charles Feinberg)

“A very extraordinary chapter this sixteenth of Ezekiel! A minister could scarcely read it in public: he certainly would not like to explain its metaphors to a general audience.” (Charles Spurgeon)

“Although there are many metaphors here, yet all is not metaphorical. Where there was so much idolatry, there must have been adulteries, fornications, prostitutions, and lewdness of every description.” (Adam Clarke)
"

Study Guide for Ezekiel 16 by David Guzik

Thank you. It is a lot. Will read through more closely tomorrow morning. Added in some verses. Mostly to hold onto till tomorrow.

“I will gather them from all around against you and will uncover your nakedness to them: God promised to humble – even to humiliate – Israel before her pagan neighbors. (Acts 8:33). The beauty and adornment she had traded upon before the nations would be stripped away, (Luke 11:22), (1 Thessalonians 5:2-4), and they would see what Israel was without God.

i. This wasn’t shame for the sake of shame; this was for the sake of repentance and restoration. (Hebrews 12:2-3)

ii. “Jerusalem had bared her body to all passersby. Now God provides her with all the exposure she wants, and more. If she wants to be a public spectacle,
(Hebrews 10:32-33) he offers his aid. Naked he had found her; naked he would leave her.” (2 Corinthians 5:2-4). (Romans 9:6).

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He is married to a nation?
This is a great question that leads to lot's of heated debates as to who Mystery Babylon is with regards to Nations and Powers That Be, etc.

What I'm about to post may be my most radical view yet...

full

God was married to Earthly Jerusalem, but Earthly Jerusalem is also Mystery Babylon or rather Earthly Jerusalem 'became' Mystery Babylon.

I will explain...

One of the most revealing verses about who Mystery Babylon is can be found in this verse...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth"

Now because I take the Bible as literal as possible, I believe that *all* means all. In other words, Mystery Babylon drank the Blood of EVERY Human Being that ever lived, or will live.

So is She the Vatican? Nope. Is She the United States? Nope.

Remember, Mystery Babylon drank EVERYONE'S Blood which means she was around way back when Adam and Eve were around. Therefore, Mystery Babylon drank the Blood of the very first Human that died.

Sound crazy?

Behold...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

That's right. Earth drank Abel's Blood. Earth is Mystery Babylon. She is the original Earth Mother...

full

But wait...

I thought Earthly Jerusalem was Mystery Babylon? Let's read some more...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar"

Did you catch that?

Jesus was speaking to Jerusalem. And look what he did! He basically took all of the crimes of Mystery Babylon and placed them upon Jerusalem!!! He even mentioned the Blood of Abel that the Earth drank.

Therefore, Mystery Babylon is both Mother Earth *and* Earthly Jerusalem.

They both share the title together. This is why it's so confusing to so many Christians. There is a dichotomy that must be resolved here.

Now, I should point out that it's not so much Jerusalem that is Mystery Babylon as it is the Temple of Jerusalem.

Remember, the Temple represents the Body...

John 2:21
"But he spake of the temple of his body"

And because I believe the Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a scale model of an Ovum at the Moment of Conception, I see Mystery Babylon as a Woman as well as her 'Tabernacle Seed'...

full

full

full

Something like this...

full

The Woman is Mystery Babylon (our Earthly Mother) and the Temple (Earthly Jerusalem) is her Seed in the Womb.

Thus...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children"

Mystery Babylon is also represented by Hagar the Egyptian who I believe to be a representation of Hathor and the Golden Calf.

Now...

Since Hagar represents the Old Testament Mother...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar"

Guess who represents the New Testament Mother?

Sarah...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

So the bottom line in all of this is that Earthly Jerusalem represents the Earthly Temple Body, while New Jerusalem represents the Heavenly Temple Body.

In other words, God was married to the Earthly Jerusalem, but will now marry the Heavenly Jerusalem...

Revelation 21:2
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband"

Now here is the crazy punchline...

THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME WOMAN!

One cannot have a NEW Jerusalem without an OLD Jerusalem eh? ;)

One cannot have a NEW Earth without an OLD Earth right?

So how does this work?

Mystery Babylon dies, but is SAVED by the Grace of God and is resurrected and 'cleaned up' to become New Jerusalem the Bride of God!!!...

Revelation 19:8
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints"

She is now clothed in Righteousness, ready to give birth to the Saved. She is our new Mom.

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

?
I think my last post may answer your question.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Earth drank the Blood = The Womb received the DNA.

Earth Mother.

The 'mouth' of Earth...

Proverbs 30:16 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
"Hell, and the mouth of the womb, and the earth which is not satisfied with water: and the fire never saith: It is enough"

Double Entendre in the Bible?

Proverbs 5:3
"For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil"

Note that Hagar/Mystery Babylon can be compared to Hathor the Golden Calf who's 'mouth' is the Yoni...

full

Those that drank the Blood of Hathor became 'Born Again'...

full

Thus, the Forbidden Fruit was the Blood of Hathor.

Hathor's 'Fig Leaves' were the Covering Adam and Eve tried to put on, opposite of Tree of Life Leaf Covering...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a great question that leads to lot's of heated debates as to who Mystery Babylon is with regards to Nations and Powers That Be, etc.

What I'm about to post may be my most radical view yet...

full

God was married to Earthly Jerusalem, but Earthly Jerusalem is also Mystery Babylon or rather Earthly Jerusalem 'became' Mystery Babylon.

I will explain...

One of the most revealing verses about who Mystery Babylon is can be found in this verse...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth"

Now because I take the Bible as literal as possible, I believe that *all* means all. In other words, Mystery Babylon drank the Blood of EVERY Human Being that ever lived, or will live.

So is She the Vatican? Nope. Is She the United States? Nope.

Remember, Mystery Babylon drank EVERYONE'S Blood which means she was around way back when Adam and Eve were around. Therefore, Mystery Babylon drank the Blood of the very first Human that died.

Sound crazy?

Behold...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

That's right. Earth drank Abel's Blood. Earth is Mystery Babylon. She is the original Earth Mother...

full

But wait...

I thought Earthly Jerusalem was Mystery Babylon? Let's read some more...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar"

Did you catch that?

Jesus was speaking to Jerusalem. And look what he did! He basically took all of the crimes of Mystery Babylon and placed them upon Jerusalem!!! He even mentioned the Blood of Abel that the Earth drank.

Therefore, Mystery Babylon is both Mother Earth *and* Earthly Jerusalem.

They both share the title together. This is why it's so confusing to so many Christians. There is a dichotomy that must be resolved here.

Now, I should point out that it's not so much Jerusalem that is Mystery Babylon as it is the Temple of Jerusalem.

Remember, the Temple represents the Body...

John 2:21
"But he spake of the temple of his body"

And because I believe the Tabernacle in the Wilderness was a scale model of an Ovum at the Moment of Conception, I see Mystery Babylon as a Woman as well as her 'Tabernacle Seed'...

full

full

full

Something like this...

full

The Woman is Mystery Babylon (our Earthly Mother) and the Temple (Earthly Jerusalem) is her Seed in the Womb.

Thus...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children"

Mystery Babylon is also represented by Hagar the Egyptian who I believe to be a representation of Hathor and the Golden Calf.

Now...

Since Hagar represents the Old Testament Mother...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar"

Guess who represents the New Testament Mother?

Sarah...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

So the bottom line in all of this is that Earthly Jerusalem represents the Earthly Temple Body, while New Jerusalem represents the Heavenly Temple Body.

In other words, God was married to the Earthly Jerusalem, but will now marry the Heavenly Jerusalem...

Revelation 21:2
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband"

Now here is the crazy punchline...

THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME WOMAN!

One cannot have a NEW Jerusalem without an OLD Jerusalem eh? ;)

One cannot have a NEW Earth without an OLD Earth right?

So how does this work?

Mystery Babylon dies, but is SAVED by the Grace of God and is resurrected and 'cleaned up' to become New Jerusalem the Bride of God!!!...

Revelation 19:8
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints"

She is now clothed in Righteousness, ready to give birth to the Saved. She is our new Mom.

:cool:
A while back God was speaking to me and said my new name is Sarah..(I may regret sharing this publicly)...I am still not sure why I had to have a new name except that it is time to move in my calling....finally.

Reactions: Base12

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Earth drank the Blood = The Womb received the DNA.

Earth Mother.

The 'mouth' of Earth...

Proverbs 30:16 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
"Hell, and the mouth of the womb, and the earth which is not satisfied with water: and the fire never saith: It is enough"

Double Entendre in the Bible?

Proverbs 5:3
"For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil"

Note that Hagar/Mystery Babylon can be compared to Hathor the Golden Calf who's 'mouth' is the Yoni...

full

Those that drank the Blood of Hathor became 'Born Again'...

full

Thus, the Forbidden Fruit was the Blood of Hathor.

Hathor's 'Fig Leaves' were the Covering Adam and Eve tried to put on, opposite of Tree of Life Leaf Covering...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"
How did you ever come to the knowledge of this unless the Holy Spirit revealed it to you?
Are there others who see this as well?