Shedding of blood for remission of sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is going to sound really gross, but think about what is in Mystery Babylon's hand...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

It's a cup full of Abominations (Human Race as 'Sperm') and filthiness of her fornication.

Do I have to describe it more? The Cup is filled with a 'Hot Mess'... man I hate that term... lol.

Oh it gets even better. Guess who 'drinks the Blood' so to speak?

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad"

Again, I see 'drunken of her wine' the same as partaking the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden.

It's all about Conception.

Note that Wine is often compared to Blood which is all DNA at the end of the day...

Deuteronomy 32:33
"Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps"

And there you have it. Their 'Wine' is the Seed of the Serpent... aka... Dragon's DNA. We all drank it to become born into this world.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like no one is taking blood here, just plasma. Do hospitals take blood to use, or not?
Well your plasma is part of your blood...they separate out the red and white blood cells which leaves the plasma. Plasma is the fluid the blood cells travel around in. It is mostly water.
The American Red Cross is who you need to call....

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is going to sound really gross, but think about what is in Mystery Babylon's hand...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

It's a cup full of Abominations (Human Race as 'Sperm') and filthiness of her fornication.

Do I have to describe it more? The Cup is filled with a 'Hot Mess'... man I hate that term... lol.

Oh it gets even better. Guess who 'drinks the Blood' so to speak?

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad"

Again, I see 'drunken of her wine' the same as partaking the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden.

It's all about Conception.

Note that Wine is often compared to Blood which is all DNA at the end of the day...

Deuteronomy 32:33
"Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps"

And there you have it. The 'Wine' is the Seed of the Serpent... aka... Dragon's DNA. We all drank it to become born into this world.
NOoooo! Say it isn't so!

Reactions: Nancy and Base12

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Ms. @Nancy did you watch that video?

Which vid H@H? I did read the article: Why Jesus? And Why the Blood? - Messianic Jewish Bible Institute
Also watched a video about the blood and found it quite interesting, if that is the one you are speaking of?

This one:
I did watch where he said to start where the blood is spoken about. I did find it quite informative. You are a nurse!!! I have many family members and lots of friends who are nurses...kudos to you, and I bet you are probably the most compassionate nurse there! :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did...and I just edited my last reply to you as I found the vid. And, I did start it at about 36 minutes in.
I am in awe how every single part of our being is related to His existence.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden.

This is going to sound weird, but I believe that the Forbidden Fruit was (for lack of a better word) Blood. This is why the Forbidden Fruit is such a mystery to so many. The Truth may be just too unbelievable.

So the way to look at it is...

Drinking Blood got Humanity into this mess, and drinking Blood will get us out.

Now, do I believe we are talking about becoming vampires? No.

The way I see it is that it has to do with Conception. I think I may have showed you this before, but I believe the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was representative of a Woman (Hagar and Mystery Babylon). The Forbidden Fruit was her Ovum...

full

When Adam and Eve partook of the Ovum, it was a picture of the Moment of Conception in the Womb. Thus 'drinking blood' is really about taking on (merging with) the DNA of either the Tree of Life or the Tree of Knowledge (Mothers) as well as the Serpent's DNA or the DNA of Jesus/Abraham (Fathers).

In order for that to happen, something must be 'consumed'...

Revelation 2:7
"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God"

Long story short, 'drinking the blood' is something that must be done in order to become Born Again just like a real baby would. I see it as being the same as eating of the Tree of Life. It's literally like the Moment of Conception except we will be born of New Jerusalem...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

In other words, whatever happened to Adam and Eve, the opposite is going to happen with the Saved.

Note that the 'other' half of the equation is the Serpent. I believe the 'Serpent Seed' is the Male Seed in every Man on the planet. The Seed of the Woman are the Ovaries on every Woman on the planet. Yeah I get the fact that Seed of the Woman is often compared to Jesus, but I honestly think that's a cop-out to hide the more 'adult' themes. Plus it makes it sound like Jesus came from Mary and not God. Jesus is the Seed of Abraham, not Seed of the Woman in my humble opinion.

So I suppose another way to look at this is that drinking the Blood of Jesus is like becoming the Seed of Abraham (our new Father). Combine this with the Tree of Life 'Fruit' (our new Mother) and presto! We are Born Again.

That is why I believe verses like this are literal...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

As far as I'm concerned, if Satan is the Father of one Human, he is the Father of all Humans. Somehow, Adam and Eve partook of Satan's Blood and merged with it making Satan the Father of the Human Race as it stands now.

We the Human Race are the 'Harlots and Abominations' that Mystery Babylon (our earthly Mother) gave birth to...

Revelation 17:5
"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"

This is how much trouble we are in. It's scary and humbling to think about.
Not saying that you're right or wrong, you said something very intresting,
Long story short, 'drinking the blood' is something that must be done in order to become Born Again just like a real baby would. I see it as being the same as eating of the Tree of Life. It's literally like the Moment of Conception except we will be born of New Jerusalem...
is this like when the Lord Jesus said in John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day".

PICJAG

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which vid H@H? I did read the article: Why Jesus? And Why the Blood? - Messianic Jewish Bible Institute
Also watched a video about the blood and found it quite interesting, if that is the one you are speaking of?

This one:
I did watch where he said to start where the blood is spoken about. I did find it quite informative. You are a nurse!!! I have many family members and lots of friends who are nurses...kudos to you, and I bet you are probably the most compassionate nurse there! :)
Yes and thanks for the cheer!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now this question when you get back...
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”
— Jeremiah 3:14 (KJV)

I don't remember ever reading this....so He was married to Israel even back then? Or is that prophetically speaking?
And He is married to a nation?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. (Jer 3:14-15) Return and be restored.

"Return, O backsliding children," says the Lord; "for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion. And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding."

a. Return, O backsliding children: Here God speaks to both “sisters” (Jeremiah 3:7) Israel and Judah and invites them to return to Him.

b. For I am married to you: Significantly, God said that He gave Israel a certificate of divorce (Jeremiah 3:8). Yet here He says to both Israel and Judah, “I am married to you.” God was willing to ignore the previous divorce if they would only return to Him.

i. These pleas: “Return, O backsliding children” and “For I am married to you” have great depth of feeling. This is not a cold, dispassionate God; this is the Lord full of warmth and compassion, pursing His wayward people.

ii. “Oh! it is grace that he should be married to any of us, but it is grace at its highest pitch, it is the ocean of grace at its flood- tide, that he should speak thus of ‘backsliding children.’" (Spurgeon)

c. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion: God promised restoration and repatriation for the remnant that would return to Him.

d. I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding: After the blessing of restoration and repatriation, God promised the blessing of good and godly spiritual leadership, giving an instructive description of what leaders among God’s people should be.

· They should be given by God (I will give you), not by human ambition or presumed calling.
· They are given to the people of God (I will give you) for their care and service unto them.
· They should be shepherds, caring for the flock of God.
· They should be according to God’s heart in the way they serve and lead God’s people.
· They should feed God’s people with knowledge.
· They should feed God’s people with understanding.
So now this question when you get back...
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”
— Jeremiah 3:14 (KJV)

I don't remember ever reading this....so He was married to Israel even back then? Or is that prophetically speaking?
And He is married to a nation?

Study Guide for Jeremiah 3 by David Guzik

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well your plasma is part of your blood...they separate out the red and white blood cells which leaves the plasma. Plasma is the fluid the blood cells travel around in. It is mostly water.
The American Red Cross is who you need to call....

But if my blood is rare, then shouldn't I give whole blood?