Should Audio-Video Recording Cameras Be Used In Elementary Public Schools?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all places, like it or not

I can take 52 Psychological Texts ....and get 52 answers. Tells me how much you understand about education. Now using logic and common sense ....Tell me how a 45 year old researcher can tell the world how how a 1 or 2 year old that can't talk and can't communicate yet is homosexual ......Explain in detail how that makes sense. "He plays with dolls?" So what? He picks up what is the color he's attracted to or interested in at the moment. That is not a sign of homosexualty, that is a sign of curiosity......

Debate and get off the fence ......Let's see how you seem to know outside the talking points you hang onto.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can take 52 Psychological Texts ....and get 52 answers. Tells me how much you understand about education. Now using logic and common sense ....Tell me how a 45 year old researcher can tell the world how how a 1 or 2 year old that can't talk and can't communicate yet is homosexual ......Explain in detail how that makes sense.
That is the foundational stance of NARTH The National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality. They are advocates of something called “Hold therapy” for children who are homosexuals. The child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child. There have been some reports of parents being encouraged to hit, slap or kick the child. This will continue until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay. Its co-founder Joseph Nicolosi promotes hold therapy for Children as young as age 3.

Debate and get off the fence ......Let's see how you seem to know outside the talking points you hang onto.
What fence are you pretending I am on?

Rich R

Mar 14, 2022
Julian, CA
julianbiblestudy.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize for my oversight and run to judgement, and I fully agree we are living in a sick society, the last days for sure, George Orwell's 1984 plus some!

I'm on the older side, and know we'll what life was before cell phones, cameras, Google maps, and the internet

I've dropped many dimes in the telephone booth to make calls, and have used the good Ole (Thomas Guide) to get directions, and when a candy bar or a scoop of ice cream was 5 pennies, smiles!
No problem. Sometimes things can get moving pretty fast in these forums. I've misread plenty of posts myself.

This morning the thought hit me that cameras in classrooms are like open heart surgery. Nobody wants one but it beats the alternative.

I remember my first pager. It beeped. Period. No readout of anything. You just had to know the number to call after finding a pay phone and putting the dime in it. And we didn't even get reimbursed! You could practically read the news on the last one I had! Oh well, we're not wearing togas either so progress (so called sometimes) marches on.

The odd thing about the whole matter is that It seems that the more cameras we get the more crime goes up. Now we can see the mobs as they thrash the department stores. The store still ends up thrashed though. Funny how that works.

Reactions: Truth7t7

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the foundational stance of NARTH The National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality. They are advocates of something called “Hold therapy” for children who are homosexuals. The child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child. There have been some reports of parents being encouraged to hit, slap or kick the child. This will continue until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay. Its co-founder Joseph Nicolosi promotes hold therapy for Children as young as age 3.

What fence are you pretending I am on?

An agenda driven creation of scientists without a purpose other than to prostitute themselves for a cause ..... I'd rather read real science, not make believe crap no one taught about for decades ......

And exactly what is this ficticious science doing about the study of supposed children that WOKE parents had changed from one gender to the other that are committing suicide as the result? YOU ARE CREATING A BIGGER MORE DEADLY problem because of the misguided pretend science. Or does the Trans mass shooter not matter because she didn't fit your agenda? Why is the manifest hidden from view?

Liberals have a massive problem. It's called latching onto every fad that crawls under the door.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This morning the thought hit me that cameras in classrooms are like open heart surgery. Nobody wants one but it beats the alternative.
I Agree 100%, and the alternative is letting progressive liberal teachers and school districts abuse children behind their parents backs

Grooming children in woke ideology, transgenderism, transition, reassignment surgery, "Evil"!

I never thought I would see the day, but here we are, and cameras in the public classrooms would put these progressive liberals in check, make them think twice?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%, and the alternative is letting progressive liberal teachers and school districts abuse children behind their parents backs

Grooming children in woke ideology, transgenderism, transition, reassignment surgery, "Evil"!

I never thought I would see the day, but here we are, and cameras in the public classrooms would put these progressive liberals in check, make them think twice?

My daughter had a adominal situation that could not be diagnosed. She spent a year at home while going to school. She had a special phone line connected to the school and a speaker with the teacher at the class end. She listened while classes were taught. I worked from home at the time, so I listened in occassionally. I have to say that at the time, no one was indoctrinating anyone with trash. Straight textbook lectures based on the subject.
Today, I would be shocked ....

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orientation isn't a choice for ANYONE
Having sexual relations is a choice, being born with a skin color isn't a choice

A human chooses a sexual partner, whether male, female, both, or none, it's a choice not an orientation as you claim

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orientation isn't a choice for ANYONE

In exactly what level of biology? You are trying to make it a choice ...It's not a choice and at that level we agree. What is not and should not be a choice, is where Mommy or Daddy tells a Gary, he's a girl or a school teacher tells Sally "We won't tell anyone you really want to be Sam. The liberal thought process is based on FAD followings ....That's the argument.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An agenda driven creation of scientists without a purpose other than to prostitute themselves for a cause .....
You do realize NARTH is an anti-gay hate group right?

I'd rather read real science, not make believe crap no one taught about for decades ......

:jest:

And exactly what is this ficticious science doing about the study of supposed children that WOKE parents had changed from one gender to the other that are committing suicide as the result? YOU ARE CREATING A BIGGER MORE DEADLY problem because of the misguided pretend science.
The pretend science is the claim that orientation is a choice.
Or does the Trans mass shooter not matter because she didn't fit your agenda? Why is the manifest hidden from view?
is it any more hidden than the 358 other mass shootings so far this years?
Liberals have a massive problem. It's called latching onto every fad that crawls under the door.
THe really sad part is you think the truth is a fad

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a choice and at that level we agree. What is not and should not be a choice, is where Mommy or Daddy tells a Gary, he's a girl or a school teacher tells Sally "We won't tell anyone you really want to be Sam. The liberal thought process is based on FAD followings ....That's the argument.
Sexuality is a learned process and choice

You have bi-sexuals that choose both male and female to gratify the flesh to achieve pleasure in orgasm, its a choice

Yes children learn sexuality, and those who groom adolescent children towards a specific sexual orientation, greatly increase the odds of their desired outcomes on the child, it's a reinforced learned process, not orientation at birth, God doesn't create homosexuals at birth

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did you choose to be straight?
You have bi-sexuals that choose both male and female to gratify the flesh to achieve pleasure in orgasm, its a choice
What about bisexuals who are virgins?
Yes children learn sensuality, and those who groom adolescent children towards a specific sexual orientation, greatly increase the odds of their desired outcomes on the child, it's a reinforced learned process, not orientation at birth, God doesn't create homosexuals at birth
I would be hard pressed to think of a more bigoted or truly sick lie than this.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The typical liberal fallback, disagree with my liberal ideology and you will be labeled a hater
no this: Yes children learn sensuality, and those who groom adolescent children towards a specific sexual orientation, greatly increase the odds of their desired outcomes on the child, it's a reinforced learned process, not orientation at birth," is what makes you a hater

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be hard pressed to think of a more bigoted or truly sick lie than this.
I disagree with your liberal ideology and I have went from a hater to a bigot, what's next?