Should Audio-Video Recording Cameras Be Used In Elementary Public Schools?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no this: Yes children learn sensuality, and those who groom adolescent children towards a specific sexual orientation, greatly increase the odds of their desired outcomes on the child, it's a reinforced learned process, not orientation at birth," is what makes you a hater
I disagree with your liberal ideology and I have went from a hater, to a bigot, and back to a hater

Sexuality is a learned process and a choice

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did you choose to be straight?
I learned my sexuality, just as all humans do

I grew up in a house with a father that hugged and kissed my mother, a father that bought me G.I. Joe, a cowboy hat and cap guns to play with as a child, a father that coached my baseball team

On TV I watched the Cowboy Roy Roger's, and the little rascals, that all fought over who was going to get Darla as their girl friend

My older sister had a boyfriend, and her girl friends gave me hugs and kisses as an adolescent, I liked it!

In 7th-8th grade girls gave me notes to go steady and I always circled "Yes", I learned to like the opposite sex in heterosexuality, it was a reinforced behavior throughout adolescence, I'm a male

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned my sexuality, just as all humans do

I grew up in a house with a father that hugged and kissed my mother, a father that bought me G.I. Joe, a cowboy hat and cap guns to play with as a child, a father that coached my baseball team

On TV I watched the Cowboy Roy Roger's, and the little rascals, that all fought over who was going to get Darla as their girl friend

My older sister had a boyfriend, and her girl friends gave me hugs and kisses as an adolescent, I liked it!

In 7th-8th grade girls gave me notes to go steady and I always circled "Yes", I learned to like the opposite sex in heterosexuality, it was a reinforced behavior throughout adolescence, I'm a male
You grew up in a home that was just like the homes of millions of homosexuals.

DeWayne

Dec 10, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think parents have the right to know. Bring in the cameras!!! I think this should be publicly exposed no matter how much Liberals oppose. I think Christians would be shocked to see what their children are being exposed to!

Reactions: Truth7t7