Should Audio-Video Recording Cameras Be Used In Elementary Public Schools?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything I have read looks like charges were dropped do to public outcry?

Was she pregnant? Was it a stillbirth? How did the fetus die? Who performed the examination/autopsy?

Charges were dropped because the District made a mistake. It takes time for every state to get their laws straightened out. To implment chaos to the equation, there are abortion medications through the mail to consider.

Simply put .....the Supreme Court was getting tired of the continual challenges to every law written. The orginal SCOTUS decision only covered the first trimester.......not the entire pregnancy. When states went nuts and wanted late term abortions ......I believed the Supreme Court finally threw their hands up and decided "We need to stop this constant take over of our docet. Back to the states where it belongs. Quit trying to use the 14th for the petty arguments. You take it." The 14th Amendment was written concerningthe cnclusion of the Civil War. Not written to cover petty foolishness like this.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charges were dropped because the District made a mistake. It takes time for every state to get their laws straightened out. To implment chaos to the equation, there are abortion medications through the mail to consider.

Simply put .....the Supreme Court was getting tired of the continual challenges to every law written. The orginal SCOTUS decision only covered the first trimester.......not the entire pregnancy. When states went nuts and wanted late term abortions ......I believed the Supreme Court finally threw their hands up and decided "We need to stop this constant take over of our docet. Back to the states where it belongs. Quit trying to use the 14th for the petty arguments. You take it." The 14th Amendment was written concerningthe cnclusion of the Civil War. Not written to cover petty foolishness like this.
You didn't answer the questions?

Was she pregnant? Was it a stillbirth? How did the fetus die? Who performed the examination/autopsy?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't answer the questions?

She was pregnant and had a natural miscarriage .....

State of Texas caught up ......in dropping the original charges.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who decided it was a "Natural" miscarriage?

The mistep in this case was from the health provider's offices.

This is the actual statement by the DA's office. Following a complete investigation.

“What happened wasn’t a crime, whether it was a pregnancy loss or a self-induced abortion,” Diaz-Tello said. “We applaud the DAs who have taken a public stand against prosecuting people for abortions or for the outcome of their pregnancies. That’s an important step, but we need them to do more than follow the law, which they are already obligated to do. We need them to actively work to end and remedy the many situations where their colleagues reach beyond the law to punish people.”

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody is born a homosexual

Homosexuals and heterosexuals learn and choose to be as they are, a person is born with their skin color without choice, your comparing apples and oranges
A significant portion of the population is born homosexual. Just like a significant portion of the population is born black.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rich R

Mar 14, 2022
Julian, CA
julianbiblestudy.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%

What does a good teacher have to hide, "Nothing" right?
I guess because of our rather sick and ungodly society we have to have cameras, but I would say that reasoning doesn't sit well with me.

The fact that I'm not doing anything wrong is precisely the reason I don't need to be observed all the time. Giving up privacy, as justified as it may seemingly be, is playing right into the hands of big brother. There are more than a few classic books that delve into that and it's not a pretty picture.

A much better solution would be to bring godly ideas back into the classroom. It worked fine for many generations. It'd still work if given the chance. Unfortunately, it'd take several generations to get back to that and we're currently headed 100% in the opposite direction.

They are currently installing abut 1,000 cameras in San Diego. Many of them can see inside people's houses through the window. But not to worry they say; the police will never actually look inside of those houses. Hah! What a joke! Are we to actually believe that?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A significant portion of the population is born homosexual. Just like a significant portion of the population is born black.

Maybe in Michigan a signifant portion of your population is born homosexual.......

Easy to see ....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny, why post something you haven't read fully ? She was arrested by mistake ....in fact, she actually received an apology by the DA that had filed the charge. She wasn't made to be a martyr ......it was a mistake. It happens ....Texas has since corrected their reaction within the confines of their Abortion laws.

Never been arrested by mistake? Never got a traffic ticket you got out of? You've been arrested by mistake. I've been arrested by mistake six times. Traffic tickets later admitted to be false. Fines removed and penalty points taken away. The reason I discovered it's an arrest? Going into to Montreal, I was taken into Imigration and put before a Customs Officer, she asked "Ever been arrested." "No Ma'am" "Let me advise you that if you ever received a traffic ticket, that is an arrest. You don't have to be proven guilty, charges can be dropped, but you were arrested." "May I change my plea?" "Granted and explain." "I went into great detail to explain the tickets and the reason the charges were dropped." "Anything else." "No Ma'am, I am what you would call a good boy." (I was 55 at the time) She laughed, Stamped my passport and sent me on.

I tell you this because this is a new law for the states. There will be mistakes and misques ....they will vanish over time. However, everyone reporting this foolishness has an agenda .
Why foolishly presume I didn't read the article?
It's relevant.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q
A much better solution would be to bring godly ideas back into the classroom. It worked fine for many generations. It'd still work if given the chance. Unfortunately, it'd take several generations to get back to that and we're currently headed 100% in the opposite direction.

They are currently installing abut 1,000 cameras in San Diego. Many of them can see inside people's houses through the window. But not to worry they say; the police will never actually look inside of those houses. Hah! What a joke! Are we to actually believe that?
I don't see your concern dealing with the children immediately, classroom cameras are the immediate answer

You talk about big brother looking into houses, I'm talking about children being abused by the leftist woke agenda behind parents backs in public classrooms, and your concerned about a camera looking into a private residence "Really"

You shop at Walmart/Costco, cameras everywhere, and you willfully participate

Protect the elementary school classroom from the liberal woke agenda, install cameras to put their agenda in cjeck!

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clue #1 .....Just like CNN ......Do Not Ever trust the NYT.

Makes you believe you are a liberal mindless follower. ....
You realize she has said this publically and there are more than a few videos of her saying so on You Tube....

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as being "born homosexual" it's a learned process and a choice

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize she has said this publically and there are more than a few videos of her saying so on You Tube....

Ruth B. Ginsburg was a Godless liberal that supported killing the innocent unborn, she died just in time for president Donald J.Trump to appointment and confirm Justice Barrett who is pro-life, Amen!

I thank God the liberal Justice Ginsburg is gone, and the recent conservative victories in the Supreme Court are a testament to this

Rich R

Mar 14, 2022
Julian, CA
julianbiblestudy.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q

I don't see your concern dealing with the children immediately, classroom cameras are the immediate answer

You talk about big brother looking into houses, I'm talking about children being abused by the leftist woke agenda behind parents backs in public classrooms, and your concerned about a camera looking into a private residence "Really"

You shop at Walmart/Costco, cameras everywhere, and you willfully participate

Protect the elementary school classroom from the liberal woke agenda, install cameras to put their agenda in cjeck!
I thought I was clear that I do see the necessity of cameras in the classroom by saying, quote, "I guess because of our rather sick and ungodly society we have to have cameras."

I just added to that by saying I thought a society that needed to do that is far from being a healthy society. I feel the same about all government cameras spying on its citizens.

In any case, I have no choice about being on cameras in Walmart/Costco or my house (actually I'm in the boonies, devoid of prying eyes by the government), but that does not make it at all desirable or healthy. Can you not imagine a society where such intrusions on one's privacy being unnecessay would far superior to one that did? I know by experience that such a society is possible. Maybe you are on the younger side and never lived without cameras everywhere?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I was clear that I do see the necessity of cameras in the classroom by saying, quote, "I guess because of our rather sick and ungodly society we have to have cameras."

I just added to that by saying I thought a society that needed to do that is far from being a healthy society. I feel the same about all government cameras spying on its citizens.

In any case, I have no choice about being on cameras in Walmart/Costco or my house (actually I'm in the boonies, devoid of prying eyes by the government), but that does not make it at all desirable or healthy. Can you not imagine a society where such intrusions on one's privacy being unnecessay would far superior to one that did? I know by experience that such a society is possible. Maybe you are on the younger side and never lived without cameras everywhere?
I apologize for my oversight and run to judgement, and I fully agree we are living in a sick society, the last days for sure, George Orwell's 1984 plus some!

I'm on the older side, and know we'll what life was before cell phones, cameras, Google maps, and the internet

I've dropped many dimes in the telephone booth to make calls, and have used the good Ole (Thomas Guide) to get directions, and when a candy bar or a scoop of ice cream was 5 pennies, smiles!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruth B. Ginsburg was a Godless liberal that supported killing the innocent unborn, she died just in time for president Donald J.Trump to appointment and confirm Justice Barrett who is pro-life, Amen!

I thank God the liberal Justice Ginsburg is gone, and the recent conservative victories in the Supreme Court are a testament to this
I can feel the love of Jesus in you post