Should Audio-Video Recording Cameras Be Used In Elementary Public Schools?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Audio-Video recording cameras are in almost all publicly owned areas, courthouses, motor vehicles offices, libraries, police vehicles and officers, on public roadways?

Why not the publicly owned elementary school classroom?

We aren't talking live camera, just recorded footage for a record of what has taken place in the classroom?

Reactions: Nancy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Audio-Video recording cameras are in almost all publicly owned areas, courthouses, motor vehicles offices, libraries, police vehicles and officers, on public roadways?

We aren't talking live camera, just recorded footage for a record of what has taken place in the classroom?
My vote is yes, parents have a right to see what's going on in the public classroom, and have access to the record for personal use, just as police officer body cams

Reactions: Nancy

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My vote is yes, parents have a right to see what's going on in the public classroom, and have access to the record for personal use, just as police officer body cams
I think Christian parents would be quite upset to know what goes on in public schools.

Reactions: Nancy and Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Class, your assignment for summer is to read 1984 by George Orwell
Class, your assignment is going to be boys act like girls, and girls act like boys, and were going to dance around the pretty rainbow flag in class again?

Second thought class, the assignment has been canceled, they put a camera recording us in the class room yesterday, and we don't want anybody to know about our secret

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My granddaughter is a middle-school teacher. They have cameras in the hallways; I'll ask about the classrooms themselves. The surveillance footage has proven to be quite helpful in documenting certain "incidents" that required disciplinary referrals.

Reactions: Truth7t7

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Live-stream classrooms for parents only. Teachers need to be accountable. Show the parents what the teachers teach, and maybe it will change.

Much love!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why stop there? Put cameras in student's homes with a live feed to child protective services.
Sounds like you're fine with teaching kids to be gay or trans. Public schools are a disgrace and a failure.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that like saying schools teach kids to be black.
You're Liberal BIASED. You're pro abortion, pro gay, pro trans and ANTI Christian Bible. And yet your profile says you are Christian!

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're Liberal BIASED. You're pro abortion, pro gay, pro trans and ANTI Christian Bible.
and your personal attacks and name calling don't do anything to change the fact that saying schools teach kids to be gay is just like saying schools teach kids to be black.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and your personal attacks and name calling don't do anything to change the fact that saying schools teach kids to be gay is just like saying schools teach kids to be black.
Facts are not personal attacks or name calling. Do you even know what the Bible says will happen to "all liars"? You'd better find out soon. You're playing the victim like Liberals always do, while attacking the Christian Bible. Why are you in a "Christian" forum?

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's too bad you live in a basement and miss the actual news everyday .....

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facts are not personal attacks or name calling.
Facts or not its your intent that matters
Do you even know what the Bible says will happen to "all liars"? You'd better find out soon. You're playing the victim like Liberals always do, while attacking the Christian Bible. Why are you in a "Christian" forum?
and another personal attack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facts or not its your intent that matters

and another personal attack
It is YOU who are attacking Christianity and playing the victim. That's what Liberals do! Why are you in a "Christian" forum attacking Christians and the Bible? I think I just answered my own question.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why stop there? Put cameras in student's homes with a live feed to child protective services.
Students homes aren't paid for by the public, the subject of the school classrooms are public property that belong to the taxpayers

Putting a child under the care of whoever in public schools, in my opinion a camera recording is necessary, to protect both the child and teacher, just like police body cams no different

It will definitely keep the bad apples in check!

Reactions: DeWayne