Should Christians celebrate Christmas, Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same people screaming about kids coming to their door asking for a candy probably don't have a clue what their kids are watching on their phones or ipads.

I'd imagine that is true... but, I found a better deal!

Not having any kids in the first place! 2thumbs-up.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some crazy people say that's better for the environment.

I don't care about the "environment" but it sure is easier on the mind and the pocketbook too!

I decided to not have kids back when I was a kid because my parents fought so much over the kids that I thought since kids are so much trouble for the adults, why bother having them at all?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly does not line up with the word of God.

There's no commandment requiring that we all have kids.

Yes, kids can and should be a blessing but I decided long before I knew any of that to not have kids and all things considered... I'm glad I didn't.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well whatever.... but it says in Genesis be fruitful and multiply.
Besides that, the Bible declares children to be a blessing.
But hey, do whatever you feel like. Suite yourself.

If you can show me where God's Word teaches in the New Testament that it's a sin to not have children... I guess I could get a mail order bride and impregnate her so I don't go to hell for not having at least 2 kids.

I know there's nothing in the New Testament that says not having kids is a sin... but you can play like their is if it makes you feel better about your claim. thumbsup2.gif