Should Christians not participate in Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi waiting,

Oh, No no no......Defiantly not. I do not believe Scripture should be used to embarrass someone. What happened was I used Scripture to refute your theory and I think you got embarrassed by that soooo that is why you became snarky and condescending; out of your embarrassment.

Scripture is profitable for reproof and for correction. That is what I did with you.

I believe we must always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that we have. I was prepared. You weren't sooooo you went on the attack....:(

Mary
The only thing I’m embarrassed about is how I used to have this same disposition you have, what I refer to as a right fighter, would rather be right than happy. Too the point of delusion.

Reactions: Willie T

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing I’m embarrassed about is how I used to have this same disposition you have, what I refer to as a right fighter, would rather be right than happy. Too the point of delusion.
Sooooo your not embarrassed about your snarky/condescending remarks...... :(

When it comes to the proper interpretation of Scripture..... which effects my Salvation.......HECK YES I want to be right; which makes me happy.

If it is delusional to use scripture to point out to others that they are wrong then call me delusional all day.

Mary

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo your not embarrassed about your snarky/condescending remarks...... :(

When it comes to the proper interpretation of Scripture..... which effects my Salvation.......HECK YES I want to be right; which makes me happy.

If it is delusional to use scripture to point out to others that they are wrong then call me delusional all day.

Mary
If you want to call truth.... snarky and condescending, I’ll have no choice but than to allow you to live in your delusion