Should Christian's Oppose Russia's Social Values?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q 03/28/2020 15:21:09
The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
——————————
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russian laws restricting homosexual parades and literature in society and schools?

Russian constitution allowing for marriage only by male and female?

Russian laws restricting abortion to first 12 weeks, surpassing Americas recent 16 weeks in the Texas Heart Beat Bill?

Are you implying that Christians should support Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine because they don’t tolerate homosexuality? That’s an odd idea, to say the least. Christ came into the world to save sinners; he wasn’t sent here to make a big fuss about gay folks.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you implying that Christians should support Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine because they don’t tolerate homosexuality? That’s an odd idea, to say the least. Christ came into the world to save sinners; he wasn’t sent here to make a big fuss about gay folks.
2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all stopped watching, it would go away.
They want us scared about nuclear war, biological war, chemical war.
They want us depressed, people hungry, people dying.
They want our attention, our undivided attention.

The people believed the messiah had been born. Their hope was renrewed.
So Herod come out and tried to destroy that hope by killing all the babies under 2 years old.
Then come John the baptist who started spreading conspiracy theories, so they cut his head off.
Then Jesus started having a gathering, an awakening. And all the religious authorities come out to accuse him and attack him.
They had to kill Faith. They had to kill God. Because they considered themselves god.

A few years ago we got a president that brought back hope. He talked about God.
A group was formed called Q and a lot of posts would point people to scripture. (You don't hear about that so much)
One of the scriptures used a lot concerned the armour of God.
Almost all posts ended with Trust God.
Immediatly the media attacked the movement. Q was spreading worldwide. They couldn't contain it, so they labeled it a conspiracy theory.
And they tried and are trying still to kill it.
Anytime God, Jesus, Faith, Hope, come on the world scene, it is countered with wars, diseases, economic instability, and eventually famine.

I am not saying Q is God. Don't misunderstand me. Q was just a simple letter placed in the ether to wake people up.
And it woke them up.
If there had been no Q, no people willing to go digging for the truth. Then Hollywood, Epsteins, Pedophilia, the government,
would be running rampant with not a care in the world.
But they understood they were being brought under the microscope. People were investigating, calling out the truth, uncovering things done in the dark.
Conspiracy theorist! Reeeeee

Everything that is happening right now in the world, Covid, Inflation, War, Food shortages, are to make us all lose hope,
lose faith, and eventually worry more about our plight on earth, than our trust in God.

The four hosemen are galloping all over the earth. But they can't squash this. All the bad guys are panicking. They're making so many mistakes.
Revealing themselves. They can't sneak CRT into the schools. They can't creep drag queen storytime into the libraries.
The colleges are dripping with marxism and communism. Hollywood is being exposed for all of it's crimes against children. And now Disney.
They can't hide.
They are robbing our income, robbing our education, robbing our constitution, and robbing our hope.
We are being physically and emotionally and spiritually attacked from all sides.

And if you just get another booster shot it will make it all disappear.
You may not see soldiers fightin in the streets of the USA. But there is definately a war going on for our very souls.
In Love

Q has mentioned many things that are true, but also many things that are untrue, getting followers entangled and diverted

It predicted President Donald Trump was leading the country from Palm Beach Florida in a shadow government?

Robert Kennedy Jr. was going to come out of hiding, and expose the worlds evils?

Hillary, Biden, Obama, and many others were to be judged by a tribunal at Guantanamo Bay and hung by the neck?

Just a few honorable mentions relating to Q and its followers

Jesus Is The Lord

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are missing the point. The very fact that Saudi Arabia will have no problem with the Yuan means that the dollar is finished. Other countries will follow the lead of S. Arabia, which ships billions of dollars worth of oil all over the world.

Well we have to go to a cashless society, then the mark so it is something we know would have to happen somehow. Maybe this is the start.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

By that logic, Christians should have supported the Taliban during America’s failed Afghanistan War because they oppose homosexuality whereas the US supports it. Um, isn’t that treason?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apology to the forum and Ron Nolette, it was my misunderstanding of the Fox article and I didnt read it fully, I didnt intend to mislead, or misrepresent the article

My claim that Russia provided the food to civilians was wrong and in error on my part, without the intent to lie or defraud

Once again my apology to all

Gladly and fully forgiven!

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that logic, Christians should have supported the Taliban during America’s failed Afghanistan War because they oppose homosexuality whereas the US supports it. Um, isn’t that treason?
It's your imagination that links the current war in Ukraine to the opinion presented, nothing states such as you suggest

Russia opposes homosexuality in its society, and that's a "Good Thing"!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Love

Q has mentioned many things that are true, but also many things that are untrue, getting followers entangled and diverted

It predicted President Donald Trump was leading the country from Palm Beach Florida in a shadow government?

Robert Kennedy Jr. was going to come out of hiding, and expose the worlds evils?

Hillary, Biden, Obama, and many others were to be judged by a tribunal at Guantanamo Bay and hung by the neck?

Just a few honorable mentions relating to Q and its followers

Jesus Is The Lord

President Donald Trump has a residence in Mar a Largo, Fl. I don't know exactly what he's doing there :D
Robert Kennedy Jr. :
On January 10, 2017, incoming White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer confirmed that Kennedy and President-elect Donald Trump met to discuss a position in the Trump administration. Kennedy accepted an offer made by Trump to become the chairman of the Vaccine Safety Task Force. A spokeswoman for Trump's transition said that no final decision had been made.[193] In an August 2017 interview with STAT News reporter Helen Branswell, Kennedy said that he had been meeting with the federal public health regulators to discuss defects in vaccine safety science, at the White House's request.[194]

On February 15, 2017, Kennedy and actor Robert De Niro gave a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., in which they accused the press of acting as propagandists for the $35 billion vaccination industry and refusing to allow debates on vaccination science. They offered a $100,000 reward to any journalist or other citizen who could point to a study showing that it is safe to inject mercury into babies and pregnant women at levels currently contained in flu vaccines. Craig Foster, a psychology professor who studies pseudoscience, deemed the challenge "not science", observing that it was a "carefully constructed 'contest' that allows its creators to generate the misleading outcome they presumably want to see". He also stated that "Proving that something is safe is importantly different than proving that something is harmful".[195]

Several members from his close family have distanced themselves from his anti-vaccination activities and condemned Kennedy's comments equating public health measures with nazi atrocities.[196] On May 8, 2019, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Joseph P. Kennedy and Maeve Kennedy McKean wrote an open letter stating that while their relative has championed many admirable causes, he "has helped to spread dangerous misinformation over social media and is complicit in sowing distrust of the science behind vaccines".[197] On December 30, 2020, Kennedy's niece Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, a physician, wrote a similar open letter. She argued her uncle published misinformation about the side effects of the new COVID-19 vaccines.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Wikipedia.

I don't know about Guatanamo Bay. I do know that Trump is suing Hillary and it just came out today.

But in the meantime... I'm watching the Wisconsin Hearing about the drop box surveillance of the 2020 election.
I just started watching it, beginning at the 9 minute marker.
TRUE THE VOTE Drop Box Surveillance reveleaed today!!

Skeptisicm is healthy
:D
Much Love
Hugs

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's your imagination that links the current war in Ukraine to the opinion presented, nothing states such as you suggest

The younger generations have been totally brainwashed full on, to believe that Christians and our past history regarding Gays is coming from a position that never was, sure a very small % of were way out of line towards Gays but then again it comes down to what type of so called Gays ? Child molesters ? and poofters who took advantage of young men and not to mention in the Jail system that accepted such goings on as such people ran the Jails and in Governments, who never lifted a finger to stamp such out.
Not to mention the Gays are the ones who are the most violent in the night clubs, that you see trying to have a go. you can see it's a creep show that the police are having to deal with outside the clubs all the time and they hate having to go deal with such sick depraved people.

Old mate Moon does not have a clue as to the difference in regards to Arabs do to Gays, the West has never did such like that at all to such people, thanks to Christianity ! Christians just did not support such in history until 20 years maybe now that that rot has kicked in. But the Gays have become totally militant in the last 20 years on the war path 24/7 ranting like Nazis trying to dominate over everyone.

Russia is not Anti-Gay at all ! It just has a moral compass on the issue, but that is not good enough to the militant Gays who's Nazi attitude is that all sexual depravity regardless must be upheld totally regardless and children must be dragged through such a sewer of depravity and brought up to be like Nazis in defending all such things totally, or they will attack you, just like a Nazi mentality.
If they are taught anything in school it's only that ! the rest of any education at all comes clearly 2ed to dictating all that trash.
The Kids know no better from that age and it's is exactly the same bases of brainwashing that Hitler used on the school kids, they did not know any better, it was hammered into them 24/7 or else ! it's the same thing process but only a different fish to fry ? It's Evil ! and the public have not a handle on such to deal with such, because just like in Nazi Germany you are not allowed to call it out ! if you do out comes the total Malice game play, talk about Nazi bastards, they truly are, but coming from a different angle and that's what the majority can not see.

Russia has a huge amount of Gay people. but Putin said to leave the Children alone ! and the West Media went ballistic, How dare any one question Gays at all is their stance.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Ziggy

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The younger generations have been totally brainwashed full on, to believe that Christians and our past history regarding Gays is coming from a position that never was,

Yeah, you're right. Christian countries did deal with gays much differently centuries ago. In 16th century England, King Henry VIII implemented the Buggery Act 1533. These laws made homosexuality a death sentence. England still practiced killing gay people well into the 19th century, having killed 46 homosexuals during the 1800s. Read up on it here: History of violence against LGBT people in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Old mate Moon does not have a clue as to the difference in regards to Arabs do to Gays, the West has never did such like that at all to such people, thanks to Christianity !

The information I quoted above shows Christian countries from former centuries were actually every bit as brutal as Iran and Saudi Arabia.

But I'll grant you this: Britain was a little more "humane" (a term I use ironically) on this subject last century. Alan Turing, a British WWII hero who saved many lives against the Nazis with his research and science, had to undergo chemical castration for being gay. This happened during the 20th century.

But the Gays have become totally militant in the last 20 years on the war path 24/7 ranting like Nazis trying to dominate over everyone.

This is an opinion I see a lot among Christians who aren't friendly towards homosexual acceptance. And it baffles me. Where are gay activists acting militant and trying to dominate everyone else with their orientation? I'm not asking this question rhetorically, by the way. I am genuinely curious.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Homosexual acts aren't illegal in Russia. They made it illegal to promote gay acceptance among children and disingenuously called it pedophilia. But the act itself won't result in a jail sentence in that country.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you're right. Christian countries did deal with gays much differently centuries ago. In 16th century England, King Henry VIII implemented the Buggery Act 1533. These laws made homosexuality a death sentence. England still practiced killing gay people well into the 19th century, having killed 46 homosexuals during the 1800s. Read up on it here: History of violence against LGBT people in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

The information I quoted above shows Christian countries from former centuries were actually every bit as brutal as Iran and Saudi Arabia.

But I'll grant you this: Britain was a little more "humane" (a term I use ironically) on this subject last century. Alan Turing, a British WWII hero who saved many lives against the Nazis with his research and science, had to undergo chemical castration for being gay. This happened during the 20th century.

This is an opinion I see a lot among Christians who aren't friendly towards homosexual acceptance. And it baffles me. Where are gay activists acting militant and trying to dominate everyone else with their orientation? I'm not asking this question rhetorically, by the way. I am genuinely curious.
HOMOSEXUAL acceptance is a sin, and therefore the person accepting it is sinning as is the person involved in homosexual activity, the goal is to pray and help homosexuals see their error and try to win them over to Christ, this can only be done if the Homosexual believes in Christ enough to want to change, and this can only be done through repentance and abstinence.

I see you keep fighting for the acceptance of homosexuality and saying nothing is wrong with it, unless the homosexual individual contracts AIDS.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOMOSEXUAL acceptance is a sin, and therefore the person accepting it is sinning as is the person involved in homosexual activity, the goal is to pray and help homosexuals see their error and try to win them over to Christ, this can only be done if the Homosexual believes in Christ enough to want to change, and this can only be done through repentance and abstinence.

I see you keep fighting for the acceptance of homosexuality and saying nothing is wrong with it, unless the homosexual individual contracts AIDS.

Other than saying homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so, do you know of any other reasons why homosexuality is supposedly wrong? I need to know.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than saying homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so, do you know of any other reasons why homosexuality is supposedly wrong? I need to know.
If you don’t know by now, you’ll never know, or pretend not to know.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Henry the 8th was a loony.

Iran and Saudi Arabia come off it ! they kill anyone at the drop of a hat.

One bloke in a town 70 miles from here was a flasher, so a bloke was saying about 10 years ago who clamed that this flasher was still alive, so he got it cut off back in the 40's by law, for flashing.

Our Australian history shows no regard for people who did the wrong thing up to the 1940's say and earlier, one got killed for stealing a horse or maybe a cow but nowadays one may think such is very harsh and out of hand, but back in the day, if one has any true understanding of the days, one would understand the gravity of it all. back in them days they could not afford to tolerate such at all, as it was a serious issue. but todays one would think nothing of such really and think that they who demanded death were stupid ! or idiots or morons but such that believe that, do not have a clue of the seriousness of the reality's back in the days, due to their ignorance of truly understanding the real history.
Hard times and no modern things like cell phones, not to mention any phones regardless ! no roads, just tracks ? no bridges no nothing but you and your wits and total determination to make it to survive or you died ! the rules were to be obeyed totally ! that had to be as they were serious rules. and not stupid rubbish like we get made up nowadays from whims and back biters with half baked or greed intent. but back in the days people needed God to get by, now one does not ? we the say have grown up ! and become a more evolved people :rolleyes: or so the metro sexual claim they have evolved, better man now ! a Godless boy power and not a man amongst them at all. they could not cut the mustard with the men of the past at all. self righteous Godless twerps idolising themselves as being superior. they do not look down on the Gay at all because they have no moral compass at all themselves because they are depraved themselves.
Such a Nation will fall ! the righting is on the wall, they are all going to die ! they are on the path that leads to death and destruction.
Look at the leaders of the world nowadays they are all metro sexual boys, Jo Biden is one and he is so delusional that the will lead us into WW3 because he does not understand reality at all. anyone who goes and just ups the anti is not worthy man ! metros do not know when to stop and think and one sees this display with Gays, they have no regard for anyone but themselves when you boil it all down that's what you see.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still want to hear it.
Homosexuality is against nature, if it was practiced 100% the human race would be extinct

God made boy butterflies to chase girl butterflies, the birds and the bees and the flowers and the tree's

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Blah, Blah, to me

There is no protection for homosexuality and same sex marriage in the US constitution, you must live on a deserted Island close to Australia?
And I’m Glad it doesn’t as marriage is between a man and a woman so they can procreate an have a family.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well even if you do not believe in creation but evolution, men have sperm, women eggs. Woman have a hole and man has an instrument to go into it, tp reach teh eggs with their sperm.

The anus was not designed or evolved to place a penis in.