Should Christian's Oppose Russia's Social Values?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China has been facing a lot of problems with floods. They lost a lot of crops last fall.
Their infrastructure is weak. If we pulled all of our corporations out of China what do they have?
They have a great army. I don't know about the amount of subs and sattelites.
They are overburdened in their population, and then boys are restless for more wives.
China's one child policy created an imbalance. I think the ratio is 9 men to 1 woman.
That can cause internal conflict among the people.
They just had another outbreak of corona and have locked down their industries and ports.
I think China and Russia need each other right now.
The there is the belt-road initiative. China is moving across asia making a lot of deals, and I believe Ukraine somehow comes into play here as well.
I read somewhere that the main trade with China is in Crimea and Russia took that back.
Lots of tension in the black sea, not much moving there without inspections, conflicts..

Europe is between a rock and a hard place. And I believe we are trying to support them by trying to bring Ukraine under NATO's rule.
It would give them more leverage over China trading in the Black Sea.

IDK, I'm just speculating.
I haven't even looked at Ukraine for 2 days now. I have no idea what's going on.

Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Zelensky didn't get in there by accident, nor did he put himself in there.
I posted a video a ways back with Soros talking about his "Empire" .
This is what he does. He causes fractions in countries and as they break off, he scoops them up.
When the USSR broke up, Soros admits he came in and took Poland, Hungary, even he said China in 1987.
Soros is behind who is running our own government. All these little groups, these NGO's, the advocates for anything that divides people by race or eethnicity, religion, class, you name it,
He puts these groups like BLM, antifa, Social Justice Warriors, All the LGBTQ groups, all of these are funded in part or in whole through his
Open Society Foundation. He uses these groups to cause friction in the country, cause brother to fight brother, and neighbor against neighbor.
If ever the antichrist existed in one man alone, George Soros would be the perfect candidate.
No one in our government is there by accident. They have all been placed there. They are all greedy and have sold their soul to the devil.
There are a few that have just come in over the last couple of years, thinking to make a difference. But once they get in, it's nothing like what they thought it would be. And they have no voice.
Then you have people like Marjory Greene... Ron Desantis...Jim Jordan... and even Manchin and Sinema pushing against the tide.

I don't care too much for politics, but I sure do enjoy watching the people in politics.
You can learn a lot about discerning good and bad fruit.
But some of them can be very deceitful. They say what you want to hear and then do the opposite behind your back.
You have to watch them. Not the politics itself.

We live in a wicked world.
But that's going change.
Much Love
Hugs
I'm fully aware of the Hungarian Jew in George Soro''s and his open society funding machine, he has his fingers in governments and societies around the world, and I agree with your Analysis

It's amazing to see how even the supposed conservative MSM in Fox, News Max, Sky News, they are completely on board with this Leftist Agenda, Tucker Carlson is the only one speaking truth at Fox, Eric Bolling at News Max

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China is now the only super-power in the world and controls both the West and Russia psychologically. Now that the Yuan is replacing the petrodollar, it has even more clout. So China is going to play one group against the other, and Biden is merely China's puppet. Since China benefits economically with trade from the West, it will probably work behind the scenes to get a ceasefire and also for Putin to save face and avoid any kind of world war. Many are still deluding themselves that America is the only superpower, but recent events have shown that this is not true. A powerful nation does not destroy itself internally.
I think it's delusional to believe Putin is going move into a cease fire

He laid out 3 objectives, and they will be met before a cease fire takes place

1.) Recognize Crimea as the Russian Federation

2.) Recognize the Dobass region as autonomous

3.) Enshrine in the Ukranian Constitution that Ukraine won't join NATO or the EU

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia is in no position to dictate terms. Even its soldiers are starving.

Russian soldiers in military convoy could be starving and may resort to looting and pillaging
Russian soldiers in military convoy could be 'starving' and may resort to looting and pillaging
Russian soldiers starving, "Laughable"!

The Russians are delivering truck loads of food to civilians in the war zones, "Fact"!

Perhaps you need to dump your leftist "Fake News" reporting from "inews" in London

Fox News

Churches in Ukraine, Russia delivering supplies to embattled citizens
Slavic Gospel Association is supporting a network of 40 churches in the war zone of Eastern Ukraine

Published February 26, 2022

By Daniella Genovese | Fox News

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow are you kidding me....both Zelenskyy and the IMF work together to destroy the Ukraine. The IMF has been killing off countries for decades.

I wonder if there is a strong correlation amongst folks that love the 'Fauci' gene therapies, love the corrupt US-installed Pres. of Ukraine and the all-loving IMF? That all three are tools for good for the good global citizens of the impending global reset. I really think so.

Well you are entitled to think whatever you wish, no matter how insane it is!

But I will await your evidence to prove Zelensky and the IMF is trying to destroy the Ukraine.

Fauci is a criminal but he has not given any gene therapy-= that is your wild eyed conspiracy theory belief.

So are you accusing teh US of rigging the election rigging the vote?

I have no use for teh IMF for it is part and parcel of the global reset. but even though it is evil- it still does good . Just like government can still perform good though nearly every government in the world is racing headlong to the one world govt.

Answers are never 100%

And I await your evidence that America tampered with teh ballots of the Ukraine to insure Zelensky got in. But if I had to choose, I would prefer an American puppet over a Russian puppet any day. At least for no they offer more freedoms.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as America bombed Iraq, Lybia, and Afghanistan, killing innocent civilians, its not different, it's called "War"

Difference is that America worked hard with creating precision guided munitions to limit civilian casualties in war and did a very good job at it!

Russia doesn't care about how many civilian casualties it racks up when it goes to war! They are justr meaningless numbers to teh MArxist military.

China is now the only super-power in the world and controls both the West and Russia psychologically. Now that the Yuan is replacing the petrodollar, it has even more clout. So China is going to play one group against the other, and Biden is merely China's puppet. Since China benefits economically with trade from the West, it will probably work behind the scenes to get a ceasefire and also for Putin to save face and avoid any kind of world war. Many are still deluding themselves that America is the only superpower, but recent events have shown that this is not true. A powerful nation does not destroy itself internally.

well teh Yuan has replaced the petrodollar for only one country- China itself and only with one supplier- the Saudis, which if i had my way we should not get a drop of oil from them. Biden would rather unemploy American workers to get oil from Iran, the Saudis and Russia!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Russians are delivering truck loads of food to civilians in the war zones, "Fact"!

Perhaps you need to dump your leftist "Fake News" reporting from "inews" in London

Fox News

Slavic Gospel Association is supporting a network of 40 churches in the war zone of Eastern Ukraine

You are a true soviet puppet with editing the news to support your Marxist ideology!

Here is the article:

A U.S.-based nonprofit is helping local churches on both sides of the conflict deliver necessary supplies to embattled citizens as the war erupts around them.

U.S.-based Slavic Gospel Association (SGA) is sending financial donations to a network of 40 churches in Eastern Ukraine, 27 of which are located in Ukraine and 13 of which are on the Russian side, working to provide food, winter clothes, blankets and medicines in areas where the fighting is most intense.

"The aid that we're sending is on both sides of the conflict," Eric Mock, vice president of ministry operations for SGA, told Fox News. "So, in other words, we are also sending aid into Russia because there are people fleeing eastward out of the conflict."

It is not the Russians but AMerica that is sending food to churches on both sides of the conflict. Putin and his murdering henchmen are not sending food anywhere. And yes the soviets troops are hungry! Their MRE's are out of date aqnd there is many videos showing them stopping at gas stations for gas and then loot the food in the sTore!

YOu need to stop fabricating lies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to stop false accusations, it's fine for you to disagree, calling a poster a liar is a bit much

Stop the personal attackes

Well you did lie! and it took me ten seconds to prove you lied!

You said Russia was sending food to the Ukraine. I looked up the article and it says the opposite. When someone says something that is untrue- that is called a lie!

Here is the article you cited:

A U.S.-based nonprofit is helping local churches on both sides of the conflict deliver necessary supplies to embattled citizens as the war erupts around them.

U.S.-based Slavic Gospel Association (SGA) is sending financial donations to a network of 40 churches in Eastern Ukraine, 27 of which are located in Ukraine and 13 of which are on the Russian side, working to provide food, winter clothes, blankets and medicines in areas where the fighting is most intense.

"The aid that we're sending is on both sides of the conflict," Eric Mock, vice president of ministry operations for SGA, told Fox News. "So, in other words, we are also sending aid into Russia because there are people fleeing eastward out of the conflict."

SGA has been around since 1934 but served churches more directly in 1991 after the Berlin Wall came down in 1989.

Since 2014, the organization has been working with an established network of evangelical and Baptist churches who have been "rushing aid into the war zone" of eastern Ukraine, according to Mock.

The organization is currently supporting about 2,300 Ukrainian and Russian pastors who are rushing aid to those in need.

In the first few days of the conflict, everyone was trying to "get out of the thick of the fire," but now, Mock says, "they're starting to get their footing."

On Saturday, a Ukrainian pastor was the first to drive into regions of active fighting to deliver aid right to people's homes.

UKRAINE: FAITH LEADERS SHARE THEIR URGENT CONCERNS

or every $15 donated to SGA, "we can get a large bag of groceries to those families through these local churches," Mock said. That is about 70% of the need right now, he estimated.

They are also funding and delivering blankets, food and other aid to people "basically left with just the clothes on their back."

They are also providing "family survival packs," which include substantially more groceries, a "diverse amount of medical aid" like Advil and Tylenol, blankets and, in some cases, mattresses.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

SGA is still accepting donations, but Mock said the organization was able to send a substantial amount of donations to the local pastors ahead of the conflict. Now, they can focus on delivering supplies.

However, Mock said they are doing more than just that.

"I think it's really important that we come with a message of hope. At the same time that you're coming with physical aid," he said. "That's critical because when in dark times, the lack of hope leads people to despair and to give up."

Not one word of Russia sending aid to the Ukraine.
The aid is coming from a US faith based organization.
Your claim was 100% false.

so if you were not lying, then you were just scrolling ot find the word Russia and posting it without even bothering to read what you posted.

Either way it is disingenuous on your part

You have as of this post yet to provide one example of evidence that is more than containing some truth to promote the big Russian lies!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well teh Yuan has replaced the petrodollar for only one country- China itself and only with one supplier- the Saudis
You are missing the point. The very fact that Saudi Arabia will have no problem with the Yuan means that the dollar is finished. Other countries will follow the lead of S. Arabia, which ships billions of dollars worth of oil all over the world.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you did lie! and it took me ten seconds to prove you lied!

You said Russia was sending food to the Ukraine. I looked up the article and it says the opposite. When someone says something that is untrue- that is called a lie!

Here is the article you cited:

SGA has been around since 1934 but served churches more directly in 1991 after the Berlin Wall came down in 1989.

Since 2014, the organization has been working with an established network of evangelical and Baptist churches who have been "rushing aid into the war zone" of eastern Ukraine, according to Mock.

The organization is currently supporting about 2,300 Ukrainian and Russian pastors who are rushing aid to those in need.

In the first few days of the conflict, everyone was trying to "get out of the thick of the fire," but now, Mock says, "they're starting to get their footing."

On Saturday, a Ukrainian pastor was the first to drive into regions of active fighting to deliver aid right to people's homes.

UKRAINE: FAITH LEADERS SHARE THEIR URGENT CONCERNS

or every $15 donated to SGA, "we can get a large bag of groceries to those families through these local churches," Mock said. That is about 70% of the need right now, he estimated.

They are also funding and delivering blankets, food and other aid to people "basically left with just the clothes on their back."

They are also providing "family survival packs," which include substantially more groceries, a "diverse amount of medical aid" like Advil and Tylenol, blankets and, in some cases, mattresses.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

SGA is still accepting donations, but Mock said the organization was able to send a substantial amount of donations to the local pastors ahead of the conflict. Now, they can focus on delivering supplies.

However, Mock said they are doing more than just that.

"I think it's really important that we come with a message of hope. At the same time that you're coming with physical aid," he said. "That's critical because when in dark times, the lack of hope leads people to despair and to give up."

Not one word of Russia sending aid to the Ukraine.
The aid is coming from a US faith based organization.
Your claim was 100% false.

so if you were not lying, then you were just scrolling ot find the word Russia and posting it without even bothering to read what you posted.

Either way it is disingenuous on your part

You have as of this post yet to provide one example of evidence that is more than containing some truth to promote the big Russian lies!
My apology to the forum and Ron Nolette, it was my misunderstanding of the Fox article and I didnt read it fully, I didnt intend to mislead, or misrepresent the article

My claim that Russia provided the food to civilians was wrong and in error on my part, without the intent to lie or defraud

Once again my apology to all

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Fox News

The Russian soldiers are not starving, anyone who believes that they are starving is stupid.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
China has been facing a lot of problems with floods. They lost a lot of crops last fall.
Their infrastructure is weak. If we pulled all of our corporations out of China what do they have?
They have a great army. I don't know about the amount of subs and sattelites.
They are overburdened in their population, and then boys are restless for more wives.
China's one child policy created an imbalance. I think the ratio is 9 men to 1 woman.
That can cause internal conflict among the people.
They just had another outbreak of corona and have locked down their industries and ports.
I think China and Russia need each other right now.
The there is the belt-road initiative. China is moving across asia making a lot of deals, and I believe Ukraine somehow comes into play here as well.
I read somewhere that the main trade with China is in Crimea and Russia took that back.
Lots of tension in the black sea, not much moving there without inspections, conflicts..

Europe is between a rock and a hard place. And I believe we are trying to support them by trying to bring Ukraine under NATO's rule.
It would give them more leverage over China trading in the Black Sea.

IDK, I'm just speculating.
I haven't even looked at Ukraine for 2 days now. I have no idea what's going on.

Hugs
China is in a win win position regardless, Biden claim that they will get dirty with China is Biden living in a fantasy world.
China is to big in trade for USA to dictate to it. such would hurt the USA badly, but then again Biden does want to try and destroy the USA at all cost.
Biden's war on the USA from every angle is unrelenting. just as it was and still is fully at war against Trump.
Biden is full of lies and deceptions.
If we had a real open and honest Media, Biden and Obama and Co would be all hanged in the street for Treason against the USA.

In Wars when things get desperate you will see the anti and the stakes raised, look what the USA did to Japan ? Nuclear remember !
Biden is claiming chemical war is the next step Putin will be forced into using. So Biden is playing dirty in working and forcing such all such methods in fact.
Biden has no regard for the people of Ukraine at all.

If the USA puled out of the support for Ukraine, the horror of war would end directly in Ukraine and go back to peace.

So if Biden never kicked the hornets nest over in the first place, all the horror that the poor Ukraine people would of never happened at all.

This is clearly Biden's war and propping up Nazis or is he using them just like Hitler did ? remember they have spent years on creating the Ukraine Nazis, well good old G Soros sure the hell has that's for sure and we know who G Soros is mates with ? Biden and crew, who all have a finger in the pie that is Ukraine for years and everyone knows they do.

The MSM is all for G Soros, you never hear a bad word about G Soros from the MSM. Everyone knows that G Soros is a disgusting Nazi swine ! He should of been pointed out years ago for who he truly is. The wall of silence comes down ! Get Smart ?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia is in no position to dictate terms. Even its soldiers are starving.

Russian soldiers in military convoy could be starving and may resort to looting and pillaging
Russian soldiers in military convoy could be 'starving' and may resort to looting and pillaging
"Russian Soldiers Are Delivering Food" To Civilians In The War Zone, They Arent Starving As Western MSM Propaganda Claims

FOlLvBvVQAEAT0G.jpg:large

Local residents carry humanitarian aid delivered by Russian soldiers during Ukraine-Russia conflict, in the besieged southern port of Mariupol, Ukraine March 23, 2022. REUTERS/Alexander Ermochenko

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all stopped watching, it would go away.
They want us scared about nuclear war, biological war, chemical war.
They want us depressed, people hungry, people dying.
They want our attention, our undivided attention.

The people believed the messiah had been born. Their hope was renrewed.
So Herod come out and tried to destroy that hope by killing all the babies under 2 years old.
Then come John the baptist who started spreading conspiracy theories, so they cut his head off.
Then Jesus started having a gathering, an awakening. And all the religious authorities come out to accuse him and attack him.
They had to kill Faith. They had to kill God. Because they considered themselves god.

A few years ago we got a president that brought back hope. He talked about God.
A group was formed called Q and a lot of posts would point people to scripture. (You don't hear about that so much)
One of the scriptures used a lot concerned the armour of God.
Almost all posts ended with Trust God.
Immediatly the media attacked the movement. Q was spreading worldwide. They couldn't contain it, so they labeled it a conspiracy theory.
And they tried and are trying still to kill it.
Anytime God, Jesus, Faith, Hope, come on the world scene, it is countered with wars, diseases, economic instability, and eventually famine.

I am not saying Q is God. Don't misunderstand me. Q was just a simple letter placed in the ether to wake people up.
And it woke them up.
If there had been no Q, no people willing to go digging for the truth. Then Hollywood, Epsteins, Pedophilia, the government,
would be running rampant with not a care in the world.
But they understood they were being brought under the microscope. People were investigating, calling out the truth, uncovering things done in the dark.
Conspiracy theorist! Reeeeee

Everything that is happening right now in the world, Covid, Inflation, War, Food shortages, are to make us all lose hope,
lose faith, and eventually worry more about our plight on earth, than our trust in God.

The four hosemen are galloping all over the earth. But they can't squash this. All the bad guys are panicking. They're making so many mistakes.
Revealing themselves. They can't sneak CRT into the schools. They can't creep drag queen storytime into the libraries.
The colleges are dripping with marxism and communism. Hollywood is being exposed for all of it's crimes against children. And now Disney.
They can't hide.
They are robbing our income, robbing our education, robbing our constitution, and robbing our hope.
We are being physically and emotionally and spiritually attacked from all sides.

And if you just get another booster shot it will make it all disappear.
You may not see soldiers fightin in the streets of the USA. But there is definately a war going on for our very souls.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q 06/29/2020 18:31:32
Archive Bread/Post Links: 9791246 / 9791774
Direct Link: 9791774
[1]

June 7, 2020
Holy Trinity Sunday
Mr. President,

In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

These two sides, which have a Biblical nature, follow the clear separation between the offspring of the Woman and the offspring of the Serpent. On the one hand, there are those who, although they have a thousand defects and weaknesses, are motivated by the desire to do good, to be honest, to raise a family, to engage in work, to give prosperity to their homeland, to help the needy, and, in obedience to the Law of God, to merit the Kingdom of Heaven. On the other hand, there are those who serve themselves, who do not hold any moral principles, who want to demolish the family and the nation, exploit workers to make themselves unduly wealthy, foment internal divisions and wars, and accumulate power and money: for them the fallacious illusion of temporal well-being will one day – if they do not repent – yield to the terrible fate that awaits them, far from God, in eternal damnation.

We will also discover that the riots in these days were provoked by those who, seeing that the virus is inevitably fading and that the social alarm of the pandemic is waning, necessarily have had to provoke civil disturbances, because they would be followed by repression which, although legitimate, could be condemned as an unjustified aggression against the population. The same thing is also happening in Europe, in perfect synchrony. It is quite clear that the use of street protests is instrumental to the purposes of those who would like to see someone elected in the upcoming presidential elections who embodies the goals of the deep state and who expresses those goals faithfully and with conviction. It will not be surprising if, in a few months, we learn once again that hidden behind these acts of vandalism and violence there are those who hope to profit from the dissolution of the social order so as to build a world without freedom: Solve et Coagula, as the Masonic adage teaches.

Although it may seem disconcerting, the opposing alignments I have described are also found in religious circles. There are faithful Shepherds who care for the flock of Christ, but there are also mercenary infidels who seek to scatter the flock and hand the sheep over to be devoured by ravenous wolves. It is not surprising that these mercenaries are allies of the children of darkness and hate the children of light: just as there is a deep state, there is also a deep church that betrays its duties and forswears its proper commitments before God. Thus the Invisible Enemy, whom good rulers fight against in public affairs, is also fought against by good shepherds in the ecclesiastical sphere. It is a spiritual battle, which I spoke about in my recent Appeal which was published on May 8.In society, Mr. President, these two opposing realities co-exist as eternal enemies, just as God and Satan are eternal enemies. And it appears that the children of darkness – whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days – have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans. They seem to be so certain of already having everything under control that they have laid aside that circumspection that until now had at least partially concealed their true intentions. The investigations already under way will reveal the true responsibility of those who managed the COVID emergency not only in the area of health care but also in politics, the economy, and the media. We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q 06/13/2020 15:03:17
Archive Bread/Post Links: 9599077 / 9599384
Direct Link: 9599384
Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q