Should Christian's Oppose Russia's Social Values?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In every war there are defectors on both sides. but if you have empirical evidence (not RT propaganda) I will gladly look at it.

Putin is doing the artillery barrages. The fact you are a marxist sympathizer doesn't alter that fact. And one Russian women from teh Donbas is not lots of evidence. Because you are a marxist, you deny Putins war crimes. It was not Zelensky who invaded Russia but Russia that invaded teh Ukraine, just in case you forgot!

Putin started lobbing missiles all over the place, in case you forgot.
Putin has been rounding up civilians and deporting them to Russia to prison.
Putin has his Velker brigades hunting down Ukrainian officials to assassinate in case you forgot.
It is Putin who is lobbing missiles from safe space now because of his enormous losses.
It is Putin who has flattened Mariupol in case you forgot.
The millions of refugees not going to Russia from the Donbas and Crimea all declare Putin is doing this.

Zelensky was elected by a majority of Ukrainians in a free election. Not like Russia with its show elections.

Yes,i every country that is being invaded declares martial law, that is a ho-hum charge by you!

It wasn't Zelensky but the national council which still has a lot of the old Russian hacks in it that put all television under one control. However contrary to the lies you are buying from your dictator buddy Putin, Ukrainians still have free internet access and radio channels. So sorry.

YOur hero Putin has barred all news of the war to even reach the Russian people! He has even barred all internet but state approved internet. To compare dictators( which Zelensky is not) Putin is the evil being here.

But I await to see some of your "many reports" of Ukrainian soldiers bombing and killing civilians! Maybe the armed militias from the Donbas- but they made themselves subject to being killed by being an insurgency.

You have something real you can back up with real evidence? Or are you just going to vomit out more charges without real proof, or partial truths to mask the bigger lies behind them
Fact is the Ethnic Russian Donbas people have been killed in the "thousands" since 2014, in violation of the international "Minsk" agreements, this atrocity led by Zelenskyy

Truth7t7 is a God fearing American Patriot, who's not blinded by the western world media in propaganda

Putin isn't going to allow Ukraine to join NATO and put missile bases 500 miles away from Moscow "Reality Check"

Just as America wouldn't allow Mexico or Canada to put Russian or Chinese missile bases on their borders "Reality Check"

America has no business whatsoever in Ukraine, it needs to take care of Americas borders, being overrun by criminals and drugs, "America First"!

Trump/DeSantis 2024

Jesus Is The Lord

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is the difference in popular political opinion between Russia and the government in Ukraine? It doesn't appear to be a matter of politics, but of territory.
(IMO) Russia is coming against a western puppet government in Zelenskyy, that is unstable and corrupt, as has been the case since 1991 in Ukraine

Ukraine sits between Moscow and Crimea, Russia's largest warm water Naval base, Putin isn't going to allow a hostile western world puppet government to join NATO and put missile bases 500 miles from Moscow, or sit between Moscow and Crimea "Reality"

Would America allow Mexico or Canada to put hostile Russian or Chinese missile bases on its borders "No", Putin is the same no different

Does America want to be involved in what could be World War III, with a Nuclear super power Russia, with China as its ally "NO"

To imagine World War III with a feeble Joe Biden at command of Americas military and the "Red Button", and dont forget Afghanistan just months ago under Biden "Scary"!

America has no business whatsoever in Ukraine, it needs to take care of Americas borders, being overrun by criminals and drugs, "America First"!

Trump/DeSantis 2024

Jesus Is The Lord

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Azov has been killing innocent civilians trying to escape the city to the green corridors

In the next few months this truth will be told, as the western MSM is supressing this truth, they aren't going to keep their genie in the bottle much longer

To think the many supposed conservative outlets are silent also Fox News, News Max, Sky News Australia?

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Azov has been killing innocent civilians trying to escape the city to the green corridors

In the next few months this truth will be told, as the western MSM issupressing this truth, they aren't going to keep their genie inthe bottle much longer

To think the many supposed conservative outlets are silent also Fox News, News Max, Sky News Australia?

They are smokescreening from all the other news coming out.
Wisconsin hearing on voter fraud, March 24th.
Hunter Biden's laptop
Vaccine damages and biolabs
Russia gate and the spying on Trump.
Clinton foundation
Human trafficking

They need a war to hide it all.
But it's all seeping through the cracks.
You can't keep the truth buried.
Truth :D
Hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is the Ethnic Russian Donbas people have been killed in the "thousands" since 2014, in violation of the international "Minsk" agreements, this atrocity led by Zelenskyy

Well when you post evidence to go with your truth, we can discuss it in real! Otherwise , sorry but you are such a Putin loyalist, I hope you understand if I don't take your word for it.

Well the Minsk protocol fell apart because both sides violated it! I did a google search and guess what? Under Zelensky the least amount of people died in the Donbas. And this is with Russia arming the 40,000 stron militia with military weapons and sending in over 5,000 troops.

Ukraine sits between Moscow and Crimea, Russia's largest warm water Naval base, Putin isn't going to allow a hostile western world puppet government to join NATO and put missile bases 500 miles from Moscow, or sit between Moscow and Crimea "Reality"

I know reality is not your streong point, but think, and if necessary do some searching. How many nations did NATO invade to capture and make them part of NATO???? I will give you a hint-----0, nada, zip, zilch.

How many countries did Russia invade and enslave to make the old Soviet bloc?

Here is a hint:

800px-EasternBloc_BasicMembersOnly.svg.png

And now all these of their own choice decided to join the EU and NATO! Even some of the former Soviet Union (lithuainia, latvia ) scurried to join NATO! NATO never invaded a nation
Putin isn't going to allow Ukraine to join NATO and put missile bases 500 miles away from Moscow "Reality Check"

Just as America wouldn't allow Mexico or Canada to put Russian or Chinese missile bases on their borders "Reality Check"

So he will bomb and put 10 million people out of their homes-- gee what a nice guy!

Putin is paranoid about NATO because He is the one who wants to invade and bomb the hell out of NATO
the world
that is the reality check..

And what right does Putin have to decide what a sovereign nation can or cannot do? Who does he think he is?

Does America want to be involved in what could be World War III, with a Nuclear super power Russia, with China as its ally "NO"

And that is why we have not allowed a no fly zone. But when does a superpower who does far more good in the world (though we have much evil that blemishes us) than Russia, tell a madman - no more! Should we let him fulfill all his desires- be like hitler and conquer all of Europe and sit in our isolation?

To imagine World War III with a feeble Joe Biden at command of Americas military and the "Red Button", and dont forget Afghanistan just months ago under Biden "Scary"!

Well we are avoiding it, but if it happens, you have to dance with the girl you brought to the party!

(IMO) Russia is coming against a western puppet government in Zelenskyy, that is unstable and corrupt, as has been the case since 1991 in Ukraine

Well we know of the corruption under the Russian puppets and the western puppets, but tell me give us a list of the corruption under Zelensky.

Truth7t7 is a God fearing American Patriot, who's not blinded by the western world media in propaganda

Well don't ask anyone here to testify in court to that. We would all have to say you lie through your teeth!

You talk, and act and write like you are deep in Putins pocket.

But the refugees from Ukraine praise America, and also criticize us fo rnot doing more, we offer military aid like Russia does to the Donbas, Crimea and Belarus, but America has sent hundreds of tons of food, and clothing and medical supplies! We will also be there to help the people of Ukraine rebuild once the madman Putin is defeated and driven from the land with his tail between his legs like the dog he is!

There is a lot of corruption in America and much much evil, but we still have a strong Christian membership here that prays. And given the fact that people will do everything they can to break into America to live while they do not do that for Russia should tell you where a better life can be had Mr Faux patriot!

And I take the propaganda from both sides and use it to line my cat litter box! YOu are so willing to overlook the lies of Russia and the brutality it makes me want to puke!

And we are not in Ukraine. They had almost 0 American weapons before Russia started massing those 190,000 troops on their border! Yes the cold war is back and heating up. I want the west to win, because the history of Russia since Lenin is dark and evil and murderous more than any nation other than China! and just remember that religious freedom in Russia is limited to the Russian Orthodox church!

Maybe you should take some time Mr God fearing American Patriot and read some of Putins writings publicizing his world view. Maybe you wouldn't be so quick to be so chummy with Putin.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well once again, believing RT and Putins lies you fail to see the truth.

Zelensky made some strides but like Trump, draining the swamp is a whole lot harder than one thinks, especially in a nation that has so many powerful oligarchs!

Zelensky has not committed any corruption, other than making deals to get some anti- corruption laws passed to get the aid fronm the IMF that was refused to every former president.

No you are just blinded by the Russian propaganda and you seem to take their lies as infallible!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The continual narrative in the US is that the Russians somehow want to and are deliberately trying to shell nurseries, schools and hospitals, as if these are primary targets. When it was Iraqi units the US was fighting against, the narrative was that the Iraqis were holding up in these locations to make the US look bad for "killing innocent women and children." Now when it's the Ukrainian army doing the exact same thing, suddenly the Ukrainians are "brave fighters," and the Russian army is simply cruel and sadistic.

I fail to understand who cannot see through the hypocrisy of the Western press. The Russians are not trying to kill civilians, nor are they trying to indiscriminately destroy Ukraine. They are trying to eliminate the Ukrainian army, and Zelensky is doing everything in his power to keep that from happening, no matter the cost.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fail to understand who cannot see through the hypocrisy of the Western press.
You know the truth brother...

Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

The US is trying to hide it's own sins by projecting them onto others. As if somehow their sins are worse than the sins of the US.

We should clean our own house before we point fingers at other peoples houses.

But we know this is the way it has to be.
I pray for the civilians caught inbetween the madness and corruption.
No one will win this war.

Hugs

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So he will bomb and put 10 million people out of their homes-- gee what a nice guy!

Putin is paranoid about NATO because He is the one who wants to invade and bomb the hell out of NATO
the world
that is the reality check..

And what right does Putin have to decide what a sovereign nation can or cannot do? Who does he think he is?

And that is why we have not allowed a no fly zone. But when does a superpower who does far more good in the world (though we have much evil that blemishes us) than Russia, tell a madman - no more! Should we let him fulfill all his desires- be like hitler and conquer all of Europe and sit in our isolation?

Well we are avoiding it, but if it happens, you have to dance with the girl you brought to the party!

Well we know of the corruption under the Russian puppets and the western puppets, but tell me give us a list of the corruption under Zelensky.

Well don't ask anyone here to testify in court to that. We would all have to say you lie through your teeth!

You talk, and act and write like you are deep in Putins pocket.

But the refugees from Ukraine praise America, and also criticize us fo rnot doing more, we offer military aid like Russia does to the Donbas, Crimea and Belarus, but America has sent hundreds of tons of food, and clothing and medical supplies! We will also be there to help the people of Ukraine rebuild once the madman Putin is defeated and driven from the land with his tail between his legs like the dog he is!

There is a lot of corruption in America and much much evil, but we still have a strong Christian membership here that prays. And given the fact that people will do everything they can to break into America to live while they do not do that for Russia should tell you where a better life can be had Mr Faux patriot!

And I take the propaganda from both sides and use it to line my cat litter box! YOu are so willing to overlook the lies of Russia and the brutality it makes me want to puke!

And we are not in Ukraine. They had almost 0 American weapons before Russia started massing those 190,000 troops on their border! Yes the cold war is back and heating up. I want the west to win, because the history of Russia since Lenin is dark and evil and murderous more than any nation other than China! and just remember that religious freedom in Russia is limited to the Russian Orthodox church!

Maybe you should take some time Mr God fearing American Patriot and read some of Putins writings publicizing his world view. Maybe you wouldn't be so quick to be so chummy with Putin.
Just as America bombed Iraq, Lybia, and Afghanistan, killing innocent civilians, its not different, it's called "War"

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zelensky has not committed any corruption, other than making deals to get some anti- corruption laws passed to get the aid fronm the IMF that was refused to every former president.
Wow are you kidding me....both Zelenskyy and the IMF work together to destroy the Ukraine. The IMF has been killing off countries for decades.

I wonder if there is a strong correlation amongst folks that love the 'Fauci' gene therapies, love the corrupt US-installed Pres. of Ukraine and the all-loving IMF? That all three are tools for good for the good global citizens of the impending global reset. I really think so.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see the US dumping all the peoples money by the billions into Ukraine?
You see the Mayor of Ukraine got caught at the border trying to smuggle out millions of dollars and gold?

You think our money is going to fight a war?

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

These people are evil and corrupt.

Hugs

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for the civilians caught inbetween the madness and corruption.
No one will win this war.

I have a friend whose fiancé lives in Ukraine. He told me he offered her and her family to move to Poland and that he would set them up and get them jobs and everything, but that they needed to leave because there was coming a day when things might get bad.

They didn't listen to him, and now they may be stuck. I don't know if they have managed to get out yet or not, but they may have waited too long at this point.

So yes, pray for them. The whole thing is tragic.

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see the US dumping all the peoples money by the billions into Ukraine?
You see the Mayor of Ukraine got caught at the border trying to smuggle out millions of dollars and gold?

You think our money is going to fight a war?

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

These people are evil and corrupt.

Hugs
Exactly, I Agree 100%

Grab the western taxpayers money and run to some distant island in the Caribbean and be forgotten about in 10 years

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The continual narrative in the US is that the Russians somehow want to and are deliberately trying to shell nurseries, schools and hospitals, as if these are primary targets. When it was Iraqi units the US was fighting against, the narrative was that the Iraqis were holding up in these locations to make the US look bad for "killing innocent women and children." Now when it's the Ukrainian army doing the exact same thing, suddenly the Ukrainians are "brave fighters," and the Russian army is simply cruel and sadistic.

I fail to understand who cannot see through the hypocrisy of the Western press. The Russians are not trying to kill civilians, nor are they trying to indiscriminately destroy Ukraine. They are trying to eliminate the Ukrainian army, and Zelensky is doing everything in his power to keep that from happening, no matter the cost.
Why is Zelensky wanting to fight a war that he can not win ? Zelensky is trying his best to destroy Ukraine as much as possible ! one has to remember just only on the point of the people who have lost their homes for one point in all this ? does Zelensky care at all even on just that point alone ? They will have no were to go when his love for war is over ! you do not have insurance for any acts of war in fact.

Biden has wanted this war right from the beginning and is aiding a war that will not be won by Ukraine, who ever thought that Ukraine could win against Russia is a total moron ! even the USA could not win against Russia in fact. all such is insanity and resistance is futile in fact in reality, so their must be another angle that they are playing beneath all this charade. it's a travesty !

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is Zelensky wanting to fight a war that he can not win ? Zelensky is trying his best to destroy Ukraine as much as possible ! one has to remember just only on the point of the people who have lost their homes for one point in all this ? does Zelensky care at all even on just that point alone ? They will have no were to go when his love for war is over ! you do not have insurance for any acts of war in fact.

Biden has wanted this war right from the beginning and is aiding a war that will not be won by Ukraine, who ever thought that Ukraine could win against Russia is a total moron ! even the USA could not win against Russia in fact. all such is insanity and resistance is futile in fact in reality, so their must be another angle that they are playing beneath all this charade. it's a travesty !
Zelenskyy is fighting to keep his atrocities against humanity hidden, in a few months it's going to be a open story told by many, Zelensky and his regime will be the war criminals (IMO) stay tuned

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zelenskyy is fighting to keep his atrocities against humanity hidden, in a few months it's going to be a open story told by many, Zelensky and his regime will be the war criminals (IMO) stay tuned
But Zelensky didn't get in there by accident, nor did he put himself in there.
I posted a video a ways back with Soros talking about his "Empire" .
This is what he does. He causes fractions in countries and as they break off, he scoops them up.
When the USSR broke up, Soros admits he came in and took Poland, Hungary, even he said China in 1987.
Soros is behind who is running our own government. All these little groups, these NGO's, the advocates for anything that divides people by race or eethnicity, religion, class, you name it,
He puts these groups like BLM, antifa, Social Justice Warriors, All the LGBTQ groups, all of these are funded in part or in whole through his
Open Society Foundation. He uses these groups to cause friction in the country, cause brother to fight brother, and neighbor against neighbor.
If ever the antichrist existed in one man alone, George Soros would be the perfect candidate.
No one in our government is there by accident. They have all been placed there. They are all greedy and have sold their soul to the devil.
There are a few that have just come in over the last couple of years, thinking to make a difference. But once they get in, it's nothing like what they thought it would be. And they have no voice.
Then you have people like Marjory Greene... Ron Desantis...Jim Jordan... and even Manchin and Sinema pushing against the tide.

I don't care too much for politics, but I sure do enjoy watching the people in politics.
You can learn a lot about discerning good and bad fruit.
But some of them can be very deceitful. They say what you want to hear and then do the opposite behind your back.
You have to watch them. Not the politics itself.

We live in a wicked world.
But that's going change.
Much Love
Hugs

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who ever thought that Ukraine could win against Russia is a total moron !

You go too far. The minute Zelensky went into complete control mode and refused to abdicate or let Ukrainian men out of the country, and the entirety of NATO and the Western world suddenly came to his defense both militarily and financially, this became a losing proposition for Putin. The Russians will now have to slug it out for every inch of Ukrainian soil, and incur heavy losses doing so. This was the Globalist plan from the beginning, and it is working to perfection. I am not basing it merely on the lying Western press. The above is an understood consequence of invading a nation that has a NATO-equivalent, NATO-trained military, and one already armed with top end anti-tank, anti-aircraft and drone systems, and pledges from the West to now receive more where that came from.

The West knew how this was going to play out well in advance, and the war is now going exactly as they wanted it to. Don't think that just because Russian media is not reporting losses that they are not suffering any. The Kremlin has no interest whatsoever in the Russian citizenry knowing what kind of causalities they are taking.

Published almost a year ago (emphasis mine):

Will Russia's Risk-Aversion Keep It Away from Ukraine?
COMMENTARY

x1620171393609.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D-vwPZCf85.jpg

By William Courtney, April 28, 2021

Russia's defense minister says that the troops Moscow moved closer to Ukraine and into Crimea will now be reduced in numbers. However, much of their equipment will be left behind, and the danger will remain. The West has protested the Kremlin's latest attempt to scare Ukraine, or perhaps to seize more of its territory. A renewed war could involve high casualties, and thus would run against the Kremlin's preference for lower-risk military actions. But this does not mean Moscow will stay its hand.

In the 1980s, years of fighting in Afghanistan left at least 15,000 invading Soviet soldiers dead. This was demoralizing at home. Soviet leadership tried to hide casualties, a betrayal that eventually helped lead to an angry Committee of Soldiers' Mothers. Many years later, Georgian President Eduard Shevardnadze told me that only four members of the Soviet Politburo had made the disastrous decision to intervene. Leaders in Moscow today still try to hide military combat deaths. They also use irregular fighters wherever it is practical to do so. The Kremlin has sought to limit and hide military casualties not just in Ukraine, but elsewhere...

Whether the pain of Afghanistan still affects Moscow's thinking about casualties is uncertain, but these interventions suggest it might. A 2019 poll in Russia by the respected Levada Center found that over half of the respondents said their country should end its military campaign in Syria. But there is more support for intervention in Ukraine. A majority of respondents said occupied areas of eastern Ukraine should be allowed to break away from the country.

Despite this sentiment, aversion to military casualties could dampen any Kremlin interest in pushing further into eastern and southern Ukraine. In early 2014, President Vladimir Putin implied this ambition when he spoke of the region, which he called “Novorossiya,” as having been part of the earlier Russian empire.

The Kremlin is surely aware that Ukrainian forces today are better postured than in 2014. Many are battle-tested. The army is the third-largest in Europe. NATO (PDF) countries have helped train and equip it. The United States has supplied some $2 billion in security assistance, including advanced Javelin anti-armor weapons. Ukraine's military has support from civil society; it is one of the country's most trusted institutions.

Nonetheless, the Kremlin could blunder in Ukraine as Soviet rulers did in Afghanistan. Unlike then, however, a new Russian thrust into Ukraine could lead to early, heavy casualties. This could quickly bring home to the Kremlin the political costs of any incursion

William Courtney is an adjunct senior fellow at the nonprofit, nonpartisan RAND Corporation and a former U.S. ambassador to Kazakhstan, Georgia, and the U.S.-Soviet commission to implement the Threshold Test Ban Treaty.

This commentary originally appeared on RealClearWorld on April 26, 2021. Commentary gives RAND researchers a platform to convey insights based on their professional expertise and often on their peer-reviewed research and analysis.

Full article:
Will Russia's Risk-Aversion Keep It Away from Ukraine?

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder where China fits in all this.
I haven't been paying attention the last 2 days.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wonder where China fits in all this.
China is now the only super-power in the world and controls both the West and Russia psychologically. Now that the Yuan is replacing the petrodollar, it has even more clout. So China is going to play one group against the other, and Biden is merely China's puppet. Since China benefits economically with trade from the West, it will probably work behind the scenes to get a ceasefire and also for Putin to save face and avoid any kind of world war. Many are still deluding themselves that America is the only superpower, but recent events have shown that this is not true. A powerful nation does not destroy itself internally.

Reactions: Ziggy