show me your picture of an alien specie (funnyfun)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, talk about dragon breath :eek:
bad-breath.gif

Ever talked to someone like that? Hold your breath, hope they stop talking before you have to exhale and inhale again.
Yeahhhh, me neither.

Cool, makes me wanna watch the mandolorian even more now.
I haven't watched an install of Star Wars since the second movie on DVD. Is The Mandalorian out for rent or PPV yet?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bad-breath.gif

Ever talked to someone like that? Hold your breath, hope they stop talking before you have to exhale and inhale again.
Yeahhhh, me neither.

I haven't watched an install of Star Wars since the second movie on DVD. Is The Mandalorian out for rent or PPV yet?
You should definitely stay home on fast sunday at church, everyone's breath stinks.

All the star wars episodes were good. My favorites are the old ones though. The mandolorian isn't watchable on youyube yet, which is all I can view.:(

Reactions: Abigail

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should definitely stay home on fast sunday at church, everyone's breath stinks.

All the star wars episodes were good. My favorites are the old ones though. The mandolorian isn't watchable on youyube yet, which is all I can view.:(
That's bring your own fan day at church. ;) And Breathsavers in hand and at the ready if a faster wants to chat. Not kidding.

Reactions: dev553344