show me your picture of an alien specie (funnyfun)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
can you post
marius-siergiejew-alien-20170304-by-noistromo-x1920.jpg

upload_2022-2-17_22-15-41.jpeg

Reactions: Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no such things as aliens. Nephilim, yes ....aliens from "outer space", no.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adorable. Hasbro created an animatronic baby Yoda. Amazon sells them but you have to have an account and add it to your cart to see the price. That's telling me baby Y is big $.
He's drinking his morning coffee. So I totally understand him.

Reactions: Lambano and Abigail

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's drinking his morning coffee. So I totally understand him.
Right?
I know the Star Wars franchise new installments have been accused of being racial and politicized of late. What is the Mandalorian? Someone who is a huge baby Yoda fan at a store near me and collects all things BY said he's a Mandalorian, and actually not actually the baby size version of Yoda.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right?
I know the Star Wars franchise new installments have been accused of being racial and politicized of late. What is the Mandalorian? Someone who is a huge baby Yoda fan at a store near me and collects all things BY said he's a Mandalorian, and actually not actually the baby size version of Yoda.
I wish I had TV so I could watch it. I'm just a Yoda fan. I watched all the star wars episodes, but haven't seen the mandalorian yet. Hope to soon.

Reactions: Lambano

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have angry aliens like in star trek.
star-trek-aliens_0.jpg
Classic! :) Loved Star Trek reruns.
Doesn't that picture make you hope the alien had a TicTac prior to filming?

I looked it up. They are known as baby Yoda. They're in the movie, The Mandalorian. So the Yoda baby fan was mistaken. Yoda baby is not the Mandalorian. Though now I wish I didn't do that bit of searching because I found out Yoda died in, Return of the Jedi. :(
Kill Yoda Whose bright idea hey? Big meanies.

Grogu - Wikipedia
Grogu, colloquially referred to as Baby Yoda, is a character from the Star Wars Disney+ original television series The Mandalorian.He is a toddler member of the same unnamed species as the Star Wars characters Yoda and Yaddle, with whom he shares a strong ability in the Force.In the series, the protagonist known as "the Mandalorian" is hired to track down and capture Grogu

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Classic! :) Loved Star Trek reruns.
Doesn't that picture make you hope the alien had a TicTac prior to filming?

I looked it up. They are known as baby Yoda. They're in the movie, The Mandalorian. So the Yoda baby fan was mistaken. Yoda baby is not the Mandalorian. Though now I wish I didn't do that bit of searching because I found out Yoda died in, Return of the Jedi. :(
Kill Yoda Whose bright idea hey? Big meanies.

Grogu - Wikipedia
Grogu, colloquially referred to as Baby Yoda, is a character from the Star Wars Disney+ original television series The Mandalorian.He is a toddler member of the same unnamed species as the Star Wars characters Yoda and Yaddle, with whom he shares a strong ability in the Force.In the series, the protagonist known as "the Mandalorian" is hired to track down and capture Grogu
Yeah, talk about dragon breath :eek:

Cool, makes me wanna watch the mandolorian even more now.

Reactions: Abigail